Author Topic: REVEALED: Melania Trump's new overhauled White House Rose Garden where she will make the case for pr  (Read 961 times)

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
REVEALED: Melania Trump's new overhauled White House Rose Garden where she will make the case for president's re-election on Tuesday during her convention speech

Melania Trump unveiled the new White House Rose Garden on Saturday
    She returned garden to its John Kennedy-era roots
    First lady will give her speech to Republican National Convention in the new Rose Garden on Tuesday night
    The newly-renovated garden conforms with Melania Trump's personal aesthetic: clean lines, well structured, and soft, neutral colors
    White is the dominate theme of the new space, including the addition of white JFK roses in honor of President Kennedy
    Other upgrades made garden ADA accessible and put in new walkways
    Rose Garden used for press conference, state dinners, and the turkey pardoning

By Emily Goodin, Senior U.s. Political Reporter For Dailymail.com

Published: 11:29 EDT, 22 August 2020 | Updated: 12:25 EDT, 22 August 2020

Melania Trump unveiled her renovations to the White House Rose Garden on Saturday, completed in time for her to make her case for her husband's re-election when she speaks from there Tuesday night at the Republican National Convention.

Paid for by private donations, the first lady returned the garden to its roots, honouring the original design by Bunny Mellon, made at the request of President John F. Kennedy in 1962.

Melania Trump and President Donald Trump will host a private reception for the donors, whose names are not being publicly released, in the new Rose Garden Saturday night. Members of the media were given a preview of the garden Saturday morning. 

more
https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-8653999/Melania-Trumps-new-White-House-Rose-Garden-unveiled.html
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Online libertybele

• WE are NOT ok!
Not what I was expecting, but I do find it interesting that she returned the garden to the John Kennedy area.  All in all it is beautiful and looks very organized and cleaned up.
I Believe in the United States of America as a Government of the people, by the people, for the people; whose just powers are derived from the consent of the governed; a democracy in a republic; a sovereign nation of many sovereign states; a perfect union one and inseparable; established upon those principles of freedom, equality, justice and humanity for which American patriots sacrificed their lives and fortunes.  I therefore believe it is my duty to my country to love it; to support its Constitution; to obey its laws to respect its flag; and to defend it against all enemies.

Online Wingnut

• That is the problem with everything. They try and make it better without realizing the old is fine.
I'm sure there will be negative reporting on the redo!.   "Jacqueline Kennedy would have done it better"... type shit!
I am just a Technicolor Dream Cat riding this kaleidoscope of life.

Offline aligncare

I pray for Melania to be re-elected....and for the women’s fashion magazines—that have turned their backs on Mrs. Trump for four long years—to go to the hot place.

One of the most internationally cultured and elegant First Ladies, and yet she was snubbed by the women’s and fashion media. Where they had lavished praise and dedicated entire photo spreads to Michelle Obama, Melania, a professional model, was ignored. Melania deserved much better than she got from the press.

Online libertybele

• WE are NOT ok!
I pray for Melania to be re-elected....and for the women’s fashion magazines—that have turned their backs on Mrs. Trump for four long years—to go to the hot place.

One of the most internationally cultured and elegant First Ladies, and yet she was snubbed by the women’s and fashion media. Where they had lavished praise and dedicated entire photo spreads to Michelle Obama, Melania, a professional model, was ignored. Melania deserved much better than she got from the press.

Of course she's been snubbed from the leftists, she IS everything that Michael wasn't; beautiful, graceful, elegant, stylish and poised.  The former first lady was less than feminine though the fashion designers and stylists tried.

IMHO Melania rose above all the ridicule and critiquing and she excelled in succeeding at being a very wonderful First Lady of the United States.
I Believe in the United States of America as a Government of the people, by the people, for the people; whose just powers are derived from the consent of the governed; a democracy in a republic; a sovereign nation of many sovereign states; a perfect union one and inseparable; established upon those principles of freedom, equality, justice and humanity for which American patriots sacrificed their lives and fortunes.  I therefore believe it is my duty to my country to love it; to support its Constitution; to obey its laws to respect its flag; and to defend it against all enemies.

Online libertybele

• WE are NOT ok!

Offline Right_in_Virginia

This (on the right) looks more stately ....

« Last Edit: August 22, 2020, 06:41:00 pm by Right_in_Virginia »

Online mountaineer

This is almost too idiotic to say, but there really are people on Twitter complaining that Melania's new garden look is racist.
Support Israel's emergency medical service. afmda.org

CSPAN
@cspan

VIDEO: Renovated White House Rose Garden. Notable changes:

-New limestone pathways form an outer border around the grass and an inner border for the boxwood and flowers.

-10 crabapple trees were taken to the offsite to be cared for and will be replanted around WH grounds.

Video:  

https://twitter.com/cspan/status/1297182463828135936

10:42 AM · Aug 22, 2020·Twitter Ads

Online libertybele

• WE are NOT ok!
This is almost too idiotic to say, but there really are people on Twitter complaining that Melania's new garden look is racist.

Nope, consider the source...a bunch of liberal bat crap crazy leftist mental midget lunatics.

Online libertybele

• WE are NOT ok!
This (on the right) looks more stately ....

Indeed it does. 

Offline LegalAmerican

TRUE.  Yet Manchell is celebrated.  A MALE. 

https://youtu.be/AnrTC6pxzCQ

Error 404 (Not Found)!!1

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Melania attacked by big libs, accused of being a ‘foreigner,’ destroying US history for making updates to WH Rose Garden

Take CNN’s Ana Navarro-Cárdenas, who expressed her hope that Democrat presidential nominee Joe Biden’s wife will “fix” the garden next year:

Take CNN’s Ana Navarro-Cárdenas, who expressed her hope that Democrat presidential nominee Joe Biden’s wife will “fix” the garden next year:

more
https://www.bizpacreview.com/2020/08/23/melania-attacked-by-big-libs-accused-of-being-a-foreigner-destroying-us-history-for-making-updates-to-wh-rose-garden-963688
Support the USO

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”

Online mountaineer

They're complaining that it isn't colorful, apparently unaware that flowers are not blooming in late August. Duh.

But Jackie's garden had tulips!!! (which bloom in the spring, briefly, and then look pathetic the rest of the year).

Online mountaineer

John Cardillo  @johncardillo
Biden/Harris sucks so badly that the Dems new line of attack is, “but Trump removed a tree from the Rose Garden.”
5:08 PM · Aug 23, 202

:laugh:

Online libertybele

• WE are NOT ok!
John Cardillo  @johncardillo
Biden/Harris sucks so badly that the Dems new line of attack is, “but Trump removed a tree from the Rose Garden.”
5:08 PM · Aug 23, 202

:laugh:

If Michael had planted the same exact garden, it would have been the greatest garden ever planted.  The he** with the leftists. The garden is beautiful and very tastefully done. 

Online libertybele

• WE are NOT ok!
They're complaining that it isn't colorful, apparently unaware that flowers are not blooming in late August. Duh.

But Jackie's garden had tulips!!! (which bloom in the spring, briefly, and then look pathetic the rest of the year).

...and if I'm not mistaken it is a "ROSE" garden, is it not? 

Online mountaineer

If Michael had planted the same exact garden, it would have been the greatest garden ever planted.  The he** with the leftists. The garden is beautiful and very tastefully done.
Of course it is! They act like she did the whole thing herself - no designer, no landscaper - just Melania out there with a shovel. And because it's Mrs. Trump, nothing she does will meet with the TDS crowd's approval, even though she saved the trees and made the garden more handicap-accessible.

Online libertybele

• WE are NOT ok!
Of course it is! They act like she did the whole thing herself - no designer, no landscaper - just Melania out there with a shovel. And because it's Mrs. Trump, nothing she does will meet with the TDS crowd's approval, even though she saved the trees and made the garden more handicap-accessible.

Exactly.

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Support the USO

Offline dfwgator

Online mountaineer

The remodeled White House rose garden drives Democrats mad
It's not a long drive.