Author Topic: MSNBC Blames Racism for Voters Preferring Trump on Economy  (Read 379 times)

rangerrebew

MSNBC Blames Racism for Voters Preferring Trump on Economy
« on: August 22, 2020, 04:02:04 pm »

MSNBC Blames Racism for Voters Preferring Trump on Economy
Brad Wilmouth
August 21st, 2020 8:05 PM

Once again proving that the liberal media can interpret an ulterior motive of racism by conservatives into any issue, MSNBC host Katy Tur and MSNBC Republican contributor Michael Steele hinted on Tuesday afternoon that racism has the reason why so many voters have told pollsters they prefer President Donald Trump to better handle the economy than Democratic presidential nominee Joe Biden.

As the two discussed why Trump still has high ratings on the economy despite the decline it has taken since the pandemic, the two talked in circles a bit before Steele finally suggested that it was the "ugliness" of suburban whites not wanting minorities moving into their neighborhoods that was driving pro-Trump sentiment expressed to pollsters.

After Tur asked why voters would prefer Trump in spite of the recent economic downturn, Steele cryptically responded:

https://newsbusters.org/blogs/nb/brad-wilmouth/2020/08/21/msnbc-blames-racism-voters-preferring-trump-economy

Offline catfish1957

• FJB!!!!
  • Political Researcher
Re: MSNBC Blames Racism for Voters Preferring Trump on Economy
« Reply #1 on: August 22, 2020, 04:19:57 pm »
Dear MSNBC,, just wait till how we Trump voters boycott any and all economic aspects of  a Biden presidency.  Any larger purchases?  Ha ha ha ha. 

You haven't seen shit yet.
I display the Confederate Battle Flag in honor of my great great great grandfathers who spilled blood at Wilson's Creek and Shiloh.  5 others served in the WBTS with honor too.

Offline Cyber Liberty

• Coffee! Donuts! Kittens!
  • Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
« Reply #2 on: August 22, 2020, 06:40:33 pm »
This is why I don't miss Michael Steele.
For unvaccinated, we are looking at a winter of severe illness and death — if you’re unvaccinated — for themselves, their families, and the hospitals they’ll soon overwhelm. Sloe Joe Biteme 12/16
I will NOT comply.

Castillo del Cyber Autonomous Zone ~~~~~>                          :dontfeed:

Offline sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits
« Reply #3 on: August 23, 2020, 05:01:18 am »
Of course they will blame it on racism. It's their "go to place" when no other answer immediately pops into what passes for their minds.
Anyone who isn't paranoid in 2021 just isn't thinking clearly!

Online Smokin Joe

• I was a "conspiracy theorist". Now I'm just right.
« Reply #4 on: August 23, 2020, 07:04:00 am »
>sigh<  All those 'racist' black voters backing Trump....
How God must weep at humans' folly! Stand fast! God knows what he is doing!
Seventeen Techniques for Truth Suppression

Of all tyrannies, a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep, his cupidity may at some point be satiated; but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end for they do so with the approval of their own conscience.

C S Lewis