Author Topic: ‘Wake Up Motherf**ker, Wake Up’: Portland Protesters Vow To Keep Up Entire Neighborhoods As Unrest C  (Read 532 times)

rangerrebew

â€˜Wake Up Motherf**ker, Wake Up’: Portland Protesters Vow To Keep Up Entire Neighborhoods As Unrest Continues

Shelby Talcott

August 21, 2020 12:35 PM ET

Portland protesters took to the streets once again Thursday evening, chanting and yelling as they promised to keep up entire neighborhoods.

Another riot was declared Thursday in South Portland outside of an Immigration and Customs Enforcement (ICE) building. Unrest in Portland, Oregon has been steady throughout the past few months, with at least 13 riots being declared over the past 80 days.

Independent journalist Brendan Gutenschwager recorded footage of a “public disturbance” march in Portland ahead of the evening’s riot, he tweeted. The protesters could be seen marching through the streets and screaming “ya’ll never gonna sleep cuz of me, I ain’t gonna sleep cuz of ya’ll.”

https://dailycaller.com/2020/08/21/portland-protesters-vow-keep-up-entire-neighborhoods-unrest/

Online catfish1957

• FJB!!!!
  • Political Researcher
Only in the crazed minds of Antifa do they think creating sleep deprevation is going to garnish any local support for their cause.  Surprised no angry citizens have not at least sent a skyward warning shot out yet. 
I display the Confederate Battle Flag in honor of my great great great grandfathers who spilled blood at Wilson's Creek and Shiloh.  5 others served in the WBTS with honor too.

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
    Andy Ngô
    @MrAndyNgo
    “Wake up, mother f—ker wake up!” chant BLM in Portland tonight as they go through residential areas and shut down the streets.

more w/video
https://www.breitbart.com/politics/2020/08/21/nolte-blm-mob-terrorizes-residential-area-wake-up-motherfker/
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits
Only in the crazed minds of Antifa do they think creating sleep deprevation is going to garnish any local support for their cause.  Surprised no angry citizens have not at least sent a skyward warning shot out yet.
@catfish1957

Sleep deprivation is just a tool to get what they want,it's not what they want. What they want is video on the 6 PM news showing white people gunning down black people.

The left can NOT have an actual fair election take place because they know they will lose,and a loss this time to a political outsider will be the end of all of them. They MUST have Martial Law declared or they lose power and access to both wealth and the ability to never face arrest for any of their crimes.

Who knows? Their children might even have to learn some useful way to earn a living insead of taking "no show" jobs on corporate boards?
« Last Edit: August 22, 2020, 06:32:37 pm by sneakypete »
Anyone who isn't paranoid in 2021 just isn't thinking clearly!

Offline Fishrrman

• Dumbest member of the forum
So much for those in "residential areas" who will put a stop to the communist insurgency...

Yes, I realize these neighborhoods are probably "close in" to the city.
Also, they're probably filled with left-leaning voters/residents who would never EVER vote for a Republican again, even after their houses are burned down.

But... when the blacks/antifas come marchin' through, how many are out there with weapons (like the McCloskeys) willing to protect their property...?

The same basic question must be asked that I've posed regarding islam:
Who's winning...?
(so far, at least...)

Offline Smokin Joe

• I was a "conspiracy theorist". Now I'm just right.
So much for those in "residential areas" who will put a stop to the communist insurgency...

Also, they're probably filled with left-leaning voters/residents who would never EVER vote for a Republican again, even after their houses are burned down.

But... when the blacks/antifas come marchin' through, how many are out there with weapons (like the McCloskeys) willing to protect their property...?

The same basic question must be asked that I've posed regarding islam:
Who's winning...?
(so far, at least...)
If the molotovs come out, the punks are in a crossfire. People need to not park on the street, first.
It takes a lot to get the average law abiding person to break the law.
Just being assh*les is not quite enough. But these dirtbags have to sleep somewhere, sometime, and drive-by long-fused firecracker strings and the like just might turn the tables.
If they figured this would produce the violence they were 'looking for', then keep in mind they project their behaviours, attitudes, and likely actions on others, because it really is all they have to go on.
How God must weep at humans' folly! Stand fast! God knows what he is doing!
Seventeen Techniques for Truth Suppression

Of all tyrannies, a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep, his cupidity may at some point be satiated; but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end for they do so with the approval of their own conscience.

C S Lewis

Offline sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits

@Fishrrman

The Muslim thing is a separate issue,and pretty much settled. They do NOT fit in a free country,and need to be forced to leave.

The guns thing is both good and bad. Good when it is experienced gun owners and adults that have them and have the good judgement and calm demeanor to ONLY shoot when there is justification,and to hit what they are shooting at when they do shoot.

The down side of this is there are now grown-ass (or maybe "groan-ass?) adults out there that hate guns yet recently bought one,and don't know  diddly squat about either guns or life and death situations. THEY are likely,based on both panic and inexperience to just open fire without aiming when  they get scared,and they WILL get scared early. In fact,the leftist management is counting on this.
« Last Edit: August 23, 2020, 05:17:59 am by sneakypete »
Anyone who isn't paranoid in 2021 just isn't thinking clearly!

Offline Victoria33

@Fishrrman

The McCloskeys were totally dumb.  There they were, standing totally in the open, her with a tiny little weapon in her hand, waving it around, and he had a longer weapon, but with both of them standing in the open not far from the people going by in front of them, I kept waiting for a head shot to hit each of them - could not miss them.  They say some of those people came again in front of their house and they had armed men on top of their house.

I read/heard they are going to be at/speak at the Republican Convention.  **nononono*
« Last Edit: August 23, 2020, 01:19:30 am by Victoria33 »

Offline Wingnut

• That is the problem with everything. They try and make it better without realizing the old is fine.
@Fishrrman

The McCloskeys were totally dumb.  There they were, standing totally in the open, her with a tiny little weapon in her hand, waving it around, and he had a longer weapon, but with both of them standing in the open not far from the people going by in front of them, I kept waiting for a head shot to hit each of them - could not miss them.  They say some of those people came again in front of their house and they had armed men on top of their house.

I read/heard they are going to be at/speak at the Republican Convention.  **nononono*
Your post might rate up near number one at the end of season sale in the cerebral department.
I am just a Technicolor Dream Cat riding this kaleidoscope of life.

Offline LegalAmerican

BLM and Antifa broke down a private gated community fence.  They shouted they were going to kill these people.  Harm them.  Then vandalize their home.  The woman, did look silly, with her gun.  You can tell, ZERO TRAINING.

BLM AND ANTIFA ARE OUT OF THEIR MINDS. MOST OF ANTIFA IS GAY.