Author Topic: REVEALED: Navy SEAL platoon were pulled out from Iraq after member 'raped and almost choked to death  (Read 314 times)

rangerrebew

REVEALED: Navy SEAL platoon were pulled out from Iraq after member 'raped and almost choked to death a female sailor' at Fourth of July party - but he now claims she sexually assaulted HIM as he faces court martial

Colleen Grace was a US Navy intelligence analyst stationed in Iraq last year
    She overheard a corpsman say that a sailor was raped by a Navy SEAL 
    Alleged incident happened at a Fourth of July barbecue last year
    Party was held in violation of rules banning troops from consuming alcohol
    Two days before barbecue, another sexual misconduct allegation surfaced
    Sp. Warfare Operator Chief Nicholas Olson 'exposed himself' to another soldier
    Olson has denied any wrongdoing, according to The Associated Press
    Spate of allegations prompted military to send entire platoon home early
    Three decorated SEAL team leaders were fired from their positions
    Military cited 'leadership failure' after unit had 'serious discipline breaches'

By Ariel Zilber For Dailymail.com and Associated Press

Published: 01:03 EDT, 21 August 2020 | Updated: 12:57 EDT, 21 August 2020

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/news/article-8649957/Former-sailor-details-misconduct-SEALs-pulled-Iraq.html

Offline sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits
What the hell has happened to the SEALS in the last couple of decades?

Have these constant deployments caused them to lower their standards to meet mission requirements in manning?
Anyone who isn't paranoid in 2021 just isn't thinking clearly!

Offline LegalAmerican

As a woman...women should NOT be in military,  only as desk jobs. Even that is dangerous.  Men are trained to be 'killer's,  then expect them to be soft in other situations.  I don't think, this should even be 'news'.  IRAQ?   They have seen some horrible things and women treated poorly  by locals.  It is bound to rub off.  I don't "fault' any military man.  STOP PUTTING WOMEN IN THE MIX.  Who would think, there could be a 'problem'.  JUST MY OPINON.

Offline sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits

I don't "fault' any military man.

@LegalAmerican

*I* damn sure fault any military man that takes advantage of his position to coerce sex from a female soldier,and I was a career US Army NCO.

I "take fault" to the point I wouldn't think it was extreme to back the MoFo's up against a wall and have a firing squad shoot them.

You DO NOT take advantage of your rank or position to abuse those under your care and command,PERIOD!

Not only that,you  take action if you see anyone else trying.
Anyone who isn't paranoid in 2021 just isn't thinking clearly!

Offline LegalAmerican

Don't put women,  in the mix.