Author Topic: This could change everything Aug 21, 2020. New info on George Floyd death  (Read 839 times)

Offline LegalAmerican

Online Smokin Joe

• I was a "conspiracy theorist". Now I'm just right.
IIRC, the tox analysis from the first autopsy showed a fentanyl level three times what for some is a lethal dose. Now, that does not mean that Floyd, with frequent use had not built up some tolerance to the drug, but tends to indicate it was at least a contributing factor.
How God must weep at humans' folly! Stand fast! God knows what he is doing!
Seventeen Techniques for Truth Suppression

Of all tyrannies, a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep, his cupidity may at some point be satiated; but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end for they do so with the approval of their own conscience.

C S Lewis

Offline skeeter

IIRC, the tox analysis from the first autopsy showed a fentanyl level three times what for some is a lethal dose. Now, that does not mean that Floyd, with frequent use had not built up some tolerance to the drug, but tends to indicate it was at least a contributing factor.

Especially when combined with Meth and alcohol. And a bad ticker.

No way these cops are convicted by a twelve person jury.

Online Smokin Joe

That depends entirely on the jury.

Of all tyrannies, a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep, his cupidity may at some point be satiated; but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end for they do so with the approval of their own conscience.

C S Lewis

Offline skeeter

Yes, but jury nullification works much easier in one direction -acquittal. All it'll take is one.

Offline 240B

• Lord of all things Orange!
  • TBR Advisory Committee
    • I try my best ...
BLM/Democrats/Antifa are praying the Cops are found innocent or acquitted.
That will give them an excuse to reignite the looting and destruction.
Not that they need an excuse. But this would give them cover in the media.
You cannot "COEXIST" with people who want to kill you.
If they kill their own with no conscience, there is nothing to stop them from killing you.
Rational fear and anger at vicious murderous Islamic terrorists is the same as irrational antisemitism, according to the Leftists.

Online Smokin Joe

BLM/Democrats/Antifa are praying the Cops are found innocent or acquitted.
That will give them an excuse to reignite the looting and destruction.
Not that they need an excuse. But this would give them cover in the media.
Without an excuse, they can't claim to be victims. I'd stretch the trial out until past the elections...

C S Lewis

Offline libertybele

Absolutely and how well the prosecution is able to place the jury in their favor.
Romans 12:16-21

Live in harmony with one another; do not be haughty, but associate with the lowly, do not claim to be wiser than you are.  Do not repay anyone evil for evil, but take thought for what is noble in the sight of all.  If it is possible, so far as it depends on you, live peaceably with all…do not be overcome by evil, but overcome evil with good.

Offline libertybele

Without an excuse, they can't claim to be victims. I'd stretch the trial out until past the elections...

Yes, you're right - hopefully the trial will take place months after the election. That would indeed be helpful.

I foresee the riots escalating into a civil war should Trump be re-elected anyways though.  His first election was never accepted nor will his re-election be accepted. The DEMS have already laid that groundwork.

Live in harmony with one another; do not be haughty, but associate with the lowly, do not claim to be wiser than you are.  Do not repay anyone evil for evil, but take thought for what is noble in the sight of all.  If it is possible, so far as it depends on you, live peaceably with all…do not be overcome by evil, but overcome evil with good.

Offline 240B

• Lord of all things Orange!
  • TBR Advisory Committee
    • I try my best ...
Yes, you're right - hopefully the trial will take place months after the election. That would indeed be helpful.

I foresee the riots escalating into a civil war should Trump be re-elected anyways though.  His first election was never accepted nor will his re-election be accepted. The DEMS have already laid that groundwork.
They have already openly said it. They are not hiding it.
If Trump is reelected we will burn this whole country down.
But what they will not admit, is that Civil War will come either way.

If Trump wins, they will riot and try to overthrow the election.
If Biden wins, the Left will be emboldened and will feel like they are invincible.
So, they will riot and loot everything believing that nothing can or will stop them.
Either way, the Left is going to become more and more vicious and violent until they get 'real' and significant push back.
Once the shooting starts, and a few of them are left dead in the street, only then will things change.
It looks to me like we will see a shooting war in the streets before this is over.
The Left has become way too violent and radicalized for this to end 'peacefully'.
You cannot "COEXIST" with people who want to kill you.
If they kill their own with no conscience, there is nothing to stop them from killing you.
Rational fear and anger at vicious murderous Islamic terrorists is the same as irrational antisemitism, according to the Leftists.

Offline sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits
I think it's cute that some people actually think facts have ANYTHING to do with this case.

Except one,of course. That is the fact he is Black,and can do no wrong BECAUSE he is black.

Good plan,lefties! If there is ONE thing that will help the poor blacks advance out of their ghetto living conditions and mindsets,it is convincing them that NOTHING they do wrong is THEIR fault.

Or even wrong,because it was a black that did it.

Good call!
Anyone who isn't paranoid in 2021 just isn't thinking clearly!

Offline sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits

@skeeter

I agree,but that has nothing to do with him being a hero and martyr to the blacks and their leftist masters.

Nor does a conviction mean the rioting is going to stop. If anything,it will get worse.

It wouldn't surprise me at all to see statues of him go up in some cities to replace the Confederate statues.

Offline sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits

@240B

I ain't happy about it,but I agree. The people who own the Dim Party had to recognize the fact that Trump's first election was a sign the right was not only defeated,but mounting a counter attack.

They understood BEFORE this election that they either maintained control,or they were history and never again returning to power in their life spans.

Already happening.

If Biden wins, the Left will be emboldened and will feel like they are invincible.

They already believe that.

So, they will riot and loot everything believing that nothing can or will stop them.
br

No,the cannon fodder they bribe with welfare money will do all the looting,rioting,and dying,not THEM.

Either way, the Left is going to become more and more vicious and violent until they get 'real' and significant push back.

Which I used to believe would start immediately after the election and before Trump was even sworn in again,but I now believe has already started,and will only escalate into full-scale warfare in the streets by November.

I honestly believe the plan now is to allow anarchy to reign so the elections are suspended due to Martial Law. When/if that happens,look for important Republican officials to start being assassinated. This will continue until either the Republicans all resign,or they are all dead or under arrest for "suspicion of being suspicious"

If not them,their children,brothers,or sisters.

Once the shooting starts, and a few of them are left dead in the street, only then will things change.
It looks to me like we will see a shooting war in the streets before this is over.
The Left has become way too violent and radicalized for this to end 'peacefully'.

Once again,I ain't happy about it,but I believe it to be true with all my heart.

I just hope those of us on the right retain the wisdom to remember who is REALLY behind this,and to go after them no matter where they hide.

Do NOT flee to the countryside at the outbreak of the fighting. Arm up and either go to the cities where these goobers live in their exclusive housing areas protected by police,and give the police the option of either joining in or bleeding out in the streets.

Go to the local airports and marinas,and SHUT THEM DOWN! Nobody in,nobody out until the leadership is captured or killed.

Those of you who are skilled in the high tech world,need to stay off the streets and ON your computers,trying to track down their investments and banking houses,and work at shutting them DOWN. NO WIRE transfers to other countries.

While you are at it,use your skills to track down the ones that escaped before everything blew up,nd make their locations and security measures public.

I don't WANT to do ANY of this. Too old,too fat,and have nothing to gain personally,but since it looks like I am going to be a part of it regardless of my wishes,I want to see it done right,and the guilty parties from BOTH parties paying for their treasonous actions.

BTW,if any of you spot something I didn't cover or know of a more effective way to accomplish these things,PLEASE feel free to add them to this thread.

We need to start organizing thoughts NOW,because I suspect only the military and police authorities will have access to the internet in a few months.
« Last Edit: August 22, 2020, 04:34:47 pm by sneakypete »

Offline libertybele

You are absolutely correct this isn't going to end peacefully and anyone who hasn't prepared should really do so now.

The left has been emboldened by the community organizer in chief and rumor (?) has had it that his silent army has been gearing up for a very long time and various subversive groups are in play as well -- the U.N. is just waiting in the wings for the take over of our Republic. 

So...what role will our military and ex-military play? Should Trump win the presidency will our current military listen to his orders?

Offline libertybele

@240B

Do NOT flee to the countryside at the outbreak of the fighting. Arm up and either go to the cities where these goobers live in their exclusive housing areas protected by police,and give the police the option of either joining in or bleeding out in the streets.

Go to the local airports and marinas,and SHUT THEM DOWN! Nobody in,nobody out until the leadership is captured or killed.

Those of you who are skilled in the high tech world,need to stay off the streets and ON your computers,trying to track down their investments and banking houses,and work at shutting them DOWN. NO WIRE transfers to other countries.

While you are at it,use your skills to track down the ones that escaped before everything blew up,nd make their locations and security measures public.

I don't WANT to do ANY of this. Too old,too fat,and have nothing to gain personally,but since it looks like I am going to be a part of it regardless of my wishes,I want to see it done right,and the guilty parties from BOTH parties paying for their treasonous actions.

BTW,if any of you spot something I didn't cover or know of a more effective way to accomplish these things,PLEASE feel free to add them to this thread.

We need to start organizing thoughts NOW,because I suspect only the military and police authorities will have access to the internet in a few months.

Organizing now???  WAY TOO LATE!!!  Organization to counter this chaos should have started back in "W"'s term when the reality was that our borders were not being secured and there was not intent from either side to control subversive groups and illegals -- that was the first warning sign.

The second warning sign was when liberals elected a "community organizer" vowing to transform this country.

The third warning sign was when there was no peaceful transfer of power from Bammy to Trump.

Take a look who is now seated in Congress -- the Squad --- not by accident.

The civil unrest is here.  They have been organizing while we foolishly played tiddlywinks thinking we could change things at the ballot box.   Our president, our Senators and our Congressional leaders have done NOTHING to sop the rioting - - it should have been done the moment things got out of control.

Each man on his own right now to handle what's coming.

Offline sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits

So...what role will our military and ex-military play? Should Trump win the presidency will our current military listen to his orders?

The only people who can answer that are the people still on active duty,and working in or around the Pentagram.

Judging from the quality of the leadership we see on display,(Colon Powell,the Ukranian Colonel-brothers,etc,etc,etc) I would have to guess the only good news is their leadership are incompetent political hacks.

Offline Bigun

• Resistance to Tyrants is Obedience to God
    • The FairTax Plan

The only people who can answer that are the people still on active duty,and working in or around the Pentagram.

Judging from the quality of the leadership we see on display,(Colon Powell,the Ukranian Colonel-brothers,etc,etc,etc) I would have to guess the only good news is their leadership are incompetent political hacks.

Any decent general staff officer who was able to survive eight years of Obama is RELLY good at keeping his head down and thus not all that decent.
"I wish it need not have happened in my time," said Frodo.

"So do I," said Gandalf, "and so do all who live to see such times. But that is not for them to decide. All we have to decide is what to do with the time that is given us."
- J. R. R. Tolkien

Offline skeeter

@skeeter

I agree,but that has nothing to do with him being a hero and martyr to the blacks and their leftist masters.

Nor does a conviction mean the rioting is going to stop. If anything,it will get worse.

It wouldn't surprise me at all to see statues of him go up in some cities to replace the Confederate statues.
I would not bet against it. The leftist night crawlers have too much of an investment in the guy.

Hell they still think Michael Brown said 'hands up don't shoot'. Braindead marxists.

Offline sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits
I would not bet against it. The leftist night crawlers have too much of an investment in the guy.

Hell they still think Michael Brown said 'hands up don't shoot'. Braindead marxists.

@skeeter

Well,it is a sad,sad fact of life that everybody mostly believes what they WANT to believe. Or at least need to believe to get through the day.

Offline Idiot

You are all RACISTS!!! /S

Offline LegalAmerican

Online corbe

No government in the 12,000 years of modern mankind history has led its people into anything but the history books with a simple lesson, don't let this happen to you.