Author Topic: Doctors Worldwide Are Recording More Deaths Due to Lockdowns Than to COVID-19  (Read 384 times)

Offline Hoodat

Doctors Worldwide Are Recording More Deaths Due to Lockdowns Than to COVID-19

Brad Slager   |   Aug 20, 2020 1:55 PM

A long-suspected fear of the Covid-19 lockdowns is starting to come to light. In many parts of the world doctors are pointing to a very real probability that lockdown orders are leading to people dying from other serious maladies as a result of avoiding hospitals. Heart attacks in particular are now looked at as a cause of death greater than the coronavirus itself.

Almost from the beginning of our pandemic lockdowns there have been questions raised over both the wisdom behind the decisions and the broad application of the quarantine orders. Recall early on that Americans were lectured about the necessity of a two-week lockdown “to bend the curve,” yet with the death rate plunging, we still have many areas in the country under harsh restrictions.  .  .  .

https://townhall.com/columnists/bradslager/2020/08/20/doctors-worldwide-are-recording-more-deaths-due-to-lockdowns-than-to-covid19-n2574754
If a political party does not have its foundation in the determination to advance a cause that is right and that is moral, then it is not a political party; it is merely a conspiracy to seize power.     -Dwight Eisenhower-

"The [U.S.] Constitution is a limitation on the government, not on private individuals ... it does not prescribe the conduct of private individuals, only the conduct of the government ... it is not a charter for government power, but a charter of the citizen's protection against the government."     -Ayn Rand-

Offline LegalAmerican

yup!   "I can't breathe'. 

Offline Hoodat

In that period the amount of home-based cardiac arrests doubled, and the deaths from heart attacks exceeded those of Covid-19 cases. This concerned just one malady: heart attacks.  .  .

.  .  .  This regards only heart condition cases, with one doctor stating they are barely seeing any admissions for other serious conditions. A cardiologist in Boston detailed that he went a week without seeing a single heart case come in, something he has never experienced prior in 13 years of attending.

Again, this is in regard to just the heart attack situations. Hospitals have also reported a significant drop in admissions for other serious conditions, and even urgent referrals between hospitals have dissipated. This is a side effect of hysterical media reports and politicians overextending their reach of power. By overhyping the threat of this virus, they are compelling people to avoid seeking out urgent emergency services.

As an example of this, the Colorado situation is illustrated by the severe rise in deaths that is a factor greater than COVID-19. In the month of April – at the onset of the firm lockdown orders – The Colorado Sun found the state experienced its highest death toll in history, with a noted rise in deaths over a number of non-COVID related issues. That spike in mortality exceeded the influence of COVID-related death counts and population growth. This is a strong indicator of people succumbing to treatable issues as a result of foregoing hospital treatments.
If a political party does not have its foundation in the determination to advance a cause that is right and that is moral, then it is not a political party; it is merely a conspiracy to seize power.     -Dwight Eisenhower-

"The [U.S.] Constitution is a limitation on the government, not on private individuals ... it does not prescribe the conduct of private individuals, only the conduct of the government ... it is not a charter for government power, but a charter of the citizen's protection against the government."     -Ayn Rand-

Offline LegalAmerican

In that period the amount of home-based cardiac arrests doubled, and the deaths from heart attacks exceeded those of Covid-19 cases. This concerned just one malady: heart attacks.  .  .

.  .  .  This regards only heart condition cases, with one doctor stating they are barely seeing any admissions for other serious conditions. A cardiologist in Boston detailed that he went a week without seeing a single heart case come in, something he has never experienced prior in 13 years of attending.

Again, this is in regard to just the heart attack situations. Hospitals have also reported a significant drop in admissions for other serious conditions, and even urgent referrals between hospitals have dissipated. This is a side effect of hysterical media reports and politicians overextending their reach of power. By overhyping the threat of this virus, they are compelling people to avoid seeking out urgent emergency services.

As an example of this, the Colorado situation is illustrated by the severe rise in deaths that is a factor greater than COVID-19. In the month of April – at the onset of the firm lockdown orders – The Colorado Sun found the state experienced its highest death toll in history, with a noted rise in deaths over a number of non-COVID related issues. That spike in mortality exceeded the influence of COVID-related death counts and population growth. This is a strong indicator of people succumbing to treatable issues as a result of foregoing hospital treatments.

No one want's to go to a hospital and get diagnosed with some "covid".   Then put on some ventilator and have your lungs explode on the pressure.   

Offline Cyber Liberty

• Coffee! Donuts! Kittens!
  • Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵

Not to mention increased murder and suicide stats (even beyond the Anarchist-inspired street carnage).  I'm sure there is an increase in domestic violence, too.
For unvaccinated, we are looking at a winter of severe illness and death — if you’re unvaccinated — for themselves, their families, and the hospitals they’ll soon overwhelm. Sloe Joe Biteme 12/16
I will NOT comply.

Castillo del Cyber Autonomous Zone ~~~~~>                          :dontfeed:

Offline libertybele

Doctors Worldwide Are Recording More Deaths Due to Lockdowns Than to COVID-19

Brad Slager   |   Aug 20, 2020 1:55 PM

A long-suspected fear of the Covid-19 lockdowns is starting to come to light. In many parts of the world doctors are pointing to a very real probability that lockdown orders are leading to people dying from other serious maladies as a result of avoiding hospitals. Heart attacks in particular are now looked at as a cause of death greater than the coronavirus itself.

Almost from the beginning of our pandemic lockdowns there have been questions raised over both the wisdom behind the decisions and the broad application of the quarantine orders. Recall early on that Americans were lectured about the necessity of a two-week lockdown “to bend the curve,” yet with the death rate plunging, we still have many areas in the country under harsh restrictions.  .  .  .

https://townhall.com/columnists/bradslager/2020/08/20/doctors-worldwide-are-recording-more-deaths-due-to-lockdowns-than-to-covid19-n2574754

I have absolutely no doubt -- procedures have been delayed, treatments have been delayed, people are avoiding the ER when they really should seek help.  I called to schedule a couple of appointments the other day; the recording basically said "your health is important, please do not put your healthcare needs on hold" --- the soonest I was able to get an appointment is 2 1/2 months from now!  I was told by the person scheduling that because of COVID guidelines that they have had to cut the number of patients that they can see in half.

I am convinced that the ramifications from the lockdown will prove to be more deadly than the virus itself!!

Romans 12:16-21

Live in harmony with one another; do not be haughty, but associate with the lowly, do not claim to be wiser than you are.  Do not repay anyone evil for evil, but take thought for what is noble in the sight of all.  If it is possible, so far as it depends on you, live peaceably with all…do not be overcome by evil, but overcome evil with good.

Offline Cyber Liberty

• Coffee! Donuts! Kittens!
  • Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
I am convinced that the ramifications from the lockdown will prove to be more deadly than the virus itself!!

I've been saying that from the start, when governors started shutting down businesses.  The panic always causes more casualties than the original cause.  That's why responsible leaders try to quell panic, rather than throwing gasoline on it and fanning the flames like the Democrats did.  Almost unbelievably irresponsible. 

I say "almost" because I full well expected them to do it, after having witnessed the past four years.  They did not disappoint.
For unvaccinated, we are looking at a winter of severe illness and death — if you’re unvaccinated — for themselves, their families, and the hospitals they’ll soon overwhelm. Sloe Joe Biteme 12/16
I will NOT comply.

Castillo del Cyber Autonomous Zone ~~~~~>                          :dontfeed:

Offline Smokin Joe

• I was a "conspiracy theorist". Now I'm just right.
I have absolutely no doubt -- procedures have been delayed, treatments have been delayed, people are avoiding the ER when they really should seek help.  I called to schedule a couple of appointments the other day; the recording basically said "your health is important, please do not put your healthcare needs on hold" --- the soonest I was able to get an appointment is 2 1/2 months from now!  I was told by the person scheduling that because of COVID guidelines that they have had to cut the number of patients that they can see in half.

It is no surprise.
The people who used to have jobs that meant health insurance now have neither. They can't afford to be sick, can't afford to get well. We've been doing our own doctoring as much as possible, but my supply of veterinary antibiotics is running out, and they just aren't available--so, either that supply has been dried up elsewhere, or there are a lot of people taking that course of action.
How God must weep at humans' folly! Stand fast! God knows what he is doing!
Seventeen Techniques for Truth Suppression

Of all tyrannies, a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep, his cupidity may at some point be satiated; but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end for they do so with the approval of their own conscience.

C S Lewis