Author Topic: Convention Wrap Up: Dems Keep Joe Biden’s Agenda Hidden In The Basement  (Read 106 times)

Offline mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Convention Wrap Up: Dems Keep Joe Biden’s Agenda Hidden In The Basement
I & I Editorial Board
August 21, 2020

I&I Editorial

A live audience wasn’t the only thing missing from the Democratic National Convention this year. So too was any substantive discussion of Joe Biden’s agenda should he win the White House. Has there ever been a political convention so utterly devoid of substance?

In her mercifully brief speech on Wednesday, Hillary Clinton said that: “Everyone has a story about Joe’s thoughtfulness and empathy.”

Apparently, team Biden required everyone who spoke at the convention to tell their stories. Almost none made it through their few minutes or airtime without exclaiming how empathetic, thoughtful, trustworthy — and other descriptions you normally hear at a eulogy, not a presidential convention — Biden is.

Alleged Republican John Kasich outright stated that he couldn’t care about Biden’s policies, because “Joe is a good man.” Not to be outdone, former Rep. Susan Molinari said he’s a “really good man.”

Presidential primary washout Amy Klobacher said of Biden that “he understands redemption and he knows resilience.”

more
https://issuesinsights.com/2020/08/21/convention-wrap-up-dems-keep-joe-bidens-agenda-locked-in-the-basement/
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34