Author Topic: Targeting People with Mental Illness and Dementia for Euthanasia  (Read 347 times)

rangerrebew

Targeting People with Mental Illness and Dementia for Euthanasia
May 20, 2020

Several countries may be ahead of us in this area, but the U.S. is fast catching up.

By Wesley J. Smith

A few years ago, a Dutch doctor attended her elderly Alzheimer’s disease patient at a nursing home. The doctor’s purpose wasn’t to examine the patient or prescribe new medicines. Rather, she was there to kill.

While competent, the patient asked to be euthanized when incapacitated, but she also instructed that she be allowed to say when. But before she did that, the doctor and her family decided that her time had come. The doctor drugged the woman’s coffee and, once she was asleep, began the lethal injection procedure. But the patient awakened unexpectedly and fought against being killed. Rather than stopping, the doctor instructed the family to hold the struggling woman down while she completed the homicide.

https://www.nationalrighttolifenews.org/2020/05/targeting-people-with-mental-illness-and-dementia-for-euthanasia-2/

Offline IsailedawayfromFR

Re: Targeting People with Mental Illness and Dementia for Euthanasia
« Reply #1 on: August 19, 2020, 04:05:35 pm »
Assuming this article is about Joe Biden, shouldn't this article be under 'Elections?'
No punishment, in my opinion, is too great, for the man who can build his greatness upon his country's ruin~  George Washington

Offline dfwgator

« Reply #2 on: August 19, 2020, 05:11:29 pm »
Right to Die = Duty to Die

Offline LegalAmerican

« Reply #3 on: August 19, 2020, 05:15:06 pm »
That would be all the LEFTS......liberals.  All have a mental defect.  PROVEN.  You need to see the that fact?  DR. ROSSITER, AND SCIENTISTS. 

Online Wingnut

• That is the problem with everything. They try and make it better without realizing the old is fine.
« Reply #4 on: August 19, 2020, 06:14:25 pm »
Assuming this article is about Joe Biden, shouldn't this article be under 'Elections?'

You beat me to the punch !   888high58888
I am just a Technicolor Dream Cat riding this kaleidoscope of life.

Offline GtHawk

• I don't believe in Trump anymore, he's an illusion
« Reply #5 on: August 19, 2020, 07:42:23 pm »
I was going to say, isn't it discriminatory to target democrats?

Offline IsailedawayfromFR

« Reply #6 on: August 21, 2020, 02:22:47 am »
You beat me to the punch !   888high58888
Great or at least weird minds think alike, don't they?
« Last Edit: August 22, 2020, 02:52:24 am by IsailedawayfromFR »
No punishment, in my opinion, is too great, for the man who can build his greatness upon his country's ruin~  George Washington