Author Topic: Republicans concede Biden did not look mentally unfit  (Read 1686 times)

Offline aligncare

Re: Republicans concede Biden did not look mentally unfit
« Reply #25 on: August 21, 2020, 06:53:57 pm »
I don't think anybody expected anything but the best performance at TelePrompter reading.  We're between Conventions now, so this should be a high-water mark for Sloe Joe.  It'll be amusing if Biteme actually gets a dip in the ratings rat race instead of the usual bump. 

I'm sure Biteme's media polls will look glorious for the Sunday Shows.

This is the first time I recall a candidate getting a post convention dip rather than a bump. But Trump got a bump approval in Rasmussen above 50 percent that appears to be holding steady.

It will only get better as Biden campaigns more and talks more and gaffs more and as we get closer to Election Day. Or as I like to think of it, the day America gives the middle finger to democrats and Washington insiders.

Online Cyber Liberty

• Coffee! Donuts! Kittens!
  • Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
« Reply #26 on: August 21, 2020, 06:54:49 pm »
And it was to early for a nice Cab Sav!   

It's not too early now, Bro!

For unvaccinated, we are looking at a winter of severe illness and death — if you’re unvaccinated — for themselves, their families, and the hospitals they’ll soon overwhelm. Sloe Joe Biteme 12/16
I will NOT comply.

Castillo del Cyber Autonomous Zone ~~~~~>                          :dontfeed:

Online Cyber Liberty

• Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
« Reply #27 on: August 21, 2020, 06:57:27 pm »
This is the first time I recall a candidate getting a post convention dip rather than a bump. But Trump got a bump approval in Rasmussen above 50 percent that appears to be holding steady.

It will only get better as Biden campaigns more and talks more and gaffs more and as we get closer to Election Day. Or as I like to think of it, the day America gives the middle finger to democrats and Washington insiders.

The data-massagers at Gallup are going to be putting in some overtime trying to slant the polls this weekend.  I'm sure the Rat talking-heads will find some numbers to be proud of by the Sunday Morning news show cycle.
For unvaccinated, we are looking at a winter of severe illness and death — if you’re unvaccinated — for themselves, their families, and the hospitals they’ll soon overwhelm. Sloe Joe Biteme 12/16
I will NOT comply.

Online mountaineer

« Reply #28 on: August 21, 2020, 06:57:35 pm »
Pinot Grigio tonight, with our tuna steaks.  :laugh:
Support Israel's emergency medical service. afmda.org

Online Cyber Liberty

• Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
« Reply #29 on: August 21, 2020, 07:10:40 pm »

We're having a Tri-Tip Roast tonight...been cooking in the Sous Vide bath at 147F since last night.  Probably going with the George Thorogood combo of Bourbon/Scotch/Beer. 
I will NOT comply.

Offline aligncare

« Reply #30 on: August 21, 2020, 07:17:07 pm »
The data-massagers at Gallup are going to be putting in some overtime trying to slant the polls this weekend.  I'm sure the Rat talking-heads will find some numbers to be proud of by the Sunday Morning news show cycle.

Certainly the media is not giving up. But, they can’t keep putting lipstick on this pig and make it stick all the way to Election Day. Nope. Besides, we’re not in a vacuum here. There’s always the Trump factor. Don’t underestimate that. Trump excels under pressure and he’s beaten the media before with their previous soft coup attempts in Russian collusion, Ukraine, impeachment etc, etc.

The democrat convention has only given me hope for Trump 2.0.

Online Cyber Liberty

• Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
« Reply #31 on: August 21, 2020, 07:31:13 pm »
Certainly the media is not giving up. But, they can’t keep putting lipstick on this pig and make it stick all the way to Election Day. Nope. Besides, we’re not in a vacuum here. There’s always the Trump factor. Don’t underestimate that. Trump excels under pressure and he’s beaten the media before with their previous soft coup attempts in Russian collusion, Ukraine, impeachment etc, etc.

The democrat convention has only given me hope for Trump 2.0.

I'm sure we can do a better job of the Convention.  We have their bad experience to learn from, and we have a lot of business people involved who are old hands at Skyping business meetings.  You won't be seeing those dumb-azz tricks like posting multiple feeds of the same people.

The broadcast nets did not air much of the Rat Convention, I suspect that's to make sure they don't air more of ours than they did of Biteme's.
I will NOT comply.

Online Wingnut

• That is the problem with everything. They try and make it better without realizing the old is fine.
« Reply #32 on: August 21, 2020, 07:38:48 pm »
We're having a Tri-Tip Roast tonight...been cooking in the Sous Vide bath at 147F since last night.  Probably going with the George Thorogood combo of Bourbon/Scotch/Beer.

Okay.  :pondering:

I might go 5 rounds with Jose Cuervo.    I used to could go the full 10 but I lose count and start counting again!     
I am just a Technicolor Dream Cat riding this kaleidoscope of life.

Online Cyber Liberty

• Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
« Reply #33 on: August 21, 2020, 07:43:34 pm »

I might go 5 rounds with Jose Cuervo.    I used to could go the full 10 but I lose count and start counting again!     

Should I go ahead and prepare your cell now, or wait until later? 

(I have plenty of the JC, but I limit my rounds to 5, because if I go for 10 I won't remember anything past round 3.  At my age, I have learnt to cherish "memories.")
I will NOT comply.

Online Wingnut

• That is the problem with everything. They try and make it better without realizing the old is fine.
« Reply #34 on: August 21, 2020, 08:02:17 pm »
Should I go ahead and prepare your cell now, or wait until later? 

(I have plenty of the JC, but I limit my rounds to 5, because if I go for 10 I won't remember anything past round 3.  At my age, I have learnt to cherish "memories.")

I'll save my Otis Campbell impersonation for another time.  Deputy Fife is on the prowl!    :beer: :patriot:

Offline skeeter

« Reply #35 on: August 21, 2020, 08:09:52 pm »

Usually takes me only 3 or 4 before I start showing off moves never seen before.

Offline Victoria33

« Reply #36 on: August 21, 2020, 08:10:37 pm »
I watched it every night but it was not well put together.  The actress who was the moderator had a same tone voice with no highs or lows in her speech - what she said did not register and there was almost no segway from one part to the other, suddenly a black screen happened, then a new something would start.  The "music" if it could be called that, was nonsensical.  I kept thinking I could do a better job putting this together than they did.  Actually, it was so bad, it was embarrassing to watch it.

Biden's speech was the best thing on there.  Sure, he was reading it, just like Trump does at the beginning of an important speech.  I was surprised when Biden didn't make one mistake reading it.

In my opinion, the entire convention was about Biden being a caring man who thinks of others and contrasting that to Trump who attacks others every day.  There were numerous people who told of their troubles and the help Biden gave them including the young boy who stutters less now since Biden told him how he (Biden) got rid of his stutter.  That is an ongoing connection they have to keep working on the boy's stutter.

As a child, Biden had to have a lot of courage and tenacity to rid himself of his stutter.  When he comes across someone who stutters, he will later contact that person and help him/her by telling them what to do.

Using Allan Lichtman "13 Keys" to determine the winner, he says Trump will lose.  He also predicted Trump would win in 2016.  He says conventions and campaigns don't matter, that the winner is determined by the 13 Keys evaluating the present president.  Using the Keys, they do/did predict correctly presidents of the past going back to 1860. 

Online Wingnut

« Reply #37 on: August 21, 2020, 08:24:46 pm »
Usually takes me only 3 or 4 before I start showing off moves never seen before.

And some Mighty fine use of those 2 left feets I'm sure!

Online Hoodat

« Reply #38 on: August 21, 2020, 08:29:22 pm »
In my opinion, the entire convention was about Biden being a caring man who thinks of others and contrasting that to Trump who attacks others every day.

Biden Calls Iowa Voter A 'Damn Liar'

Biden Calls Female Student A 'Lying Dog-Faced Pony Soldier'

Joe Biden Assailed Teacher’s IQ

Using Allan Lichtman "13 Keys" to determine the winner, he says Trump will lose.  He also predicted Trump would win in 2016.  He says conventions and campaigns don't matter, that the winner is determined by the 13 Keys evaluating the present president.  Using the Keys, they do/did predict correctly presidents of the past going back to 1860.

Lichtman's 2016 prediction did not come until Sept 23.  That is more than a month away.  Your comparison is not valid.
If a political party does not have its foundation in the determination to advance a cause that is right and that is moral, then it is not a political party; it is merely a conspiracy to seize power.     -Dwight Eisenhower-

"The [U.S.] Constitution is a limitation on the government, not on private individuals ... it does not prescribe the conduct of private individuals, only the conduct of the government ... it is not a charter for government power, but a charter of the citizen's protection against the government."     -Ayn Rand-

Offline EdinVA

« Reply #39 on: August 21, 2020, 08:43:31 pm »
Biteme had 6 months to practice his speech... I could have even got it right if I had that kinda time.
Lets see how he does when there are no telepromters and 6 months to practice...

Offline skeeter

« Reply #40 on: August 21, 2020, 09:17:19 pm »
Biden Calls Iowa Voter A 'Damn Liar'

Biden Calls Female Student A 'Lying Dog-Faced Pony Soldier'

Joe Biden Assailed Teacher’s IQ

Lichtman's 2016 prediction did not come until Sept 23.  That is more than a month away.  Your comparison is not valid.
I am amazed at the capacity of some to transform a guy whom everyone previously agreed was crass, dishonest grifter into a veritable saint when he suddenly might be of use to unseat the hated Trump.

Offline libertybele

« Reply #41 on: August 21, 2020, 09:25:34 pm »
Biteme had 6 months to practice his speech... I could have even got it right if I had that kinda time.

I have little doubt that Sloe Joe will be given the debate questions far in advance so that he can practice his answer down in his basement.

His problem is going to arise when Trump counters what he says and he has to come up with some kind of rebuttal and actually sound lucid.
Romans 12:16-21

Live in harmony with one another; do not be haughty, but associate with the lowly, do not claim to be wiser than you are.  Do not repay anyone evil for evil, but take thought for what is noble in the sight of all.  If it is possible, so far as it depends on you, live peaceably with all…do not be overcome by evil, but overcome evil with good.

Online Cyber Liberty

• Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
« Reply #42 on: August 21, 2020, 09:36:08 pm »

Especially if you're hopped up on Adderalls.
I will NOT comply.

Offline aligncare

« Reply #43 on: August 21, 2020, 09:39:32 pm »
I am amazed at the capacity of some to transform a guy whom everyone previously agreed was crass, dishonest grifter into a veritable saint when he suddenly might be of use to unseat the hated Trump.

The problem is they not only hate Trump, they hate us, traditional flag-waving Americans.

Let’s say the democrat leaders in congress get their wish, Trump loses. Can they stand up to and rein in their violent, absolutely insane base of political and cultural Marxists? At that point we, traditional Americans, will just be collateral damage.

Offline Right_in_Virginia

« Reply #44 on: August 21, 2020, 09:40:19 pm »
I'd bet good money that Biden's speech was live to tape.  We all saw the edited version.

Just curious:  Has he done any interviews today?

« Reply #45 on: August 21, 2020, 09:42:49 pm »
I have little doubt that Sloe Joe will be given the debate questions far in advance so that he can practice his answer down in his basement.

His problem is going to arise when Trump counters what he says and he has to come up with some kind of rebuttal and actually sound lucid.

Exactly.  The problem is Biden's response to this will be that absurd laughter he does ... similar to what he did to Ryan.

I'm hoping the President's prep team is working on a knockout reply to it ... early .... so Joe has to stop doing it or look like a mental patient.

« Reply #46 on: August 21, 2020, 09:46:57 pm »
Joe Biden has already exceeded expectations in the first 2 minutes of his speech. He remembered what he was running for.— Gov. Mike Huckabee (@GovMikeHuckabee) August 21, 2020

« Reply #47 on: August 21, 2020, 09:50:32 pm »
However well folks think Biden did last night ... they're sending him back to the basement:

Biden campaign not leasing a plane during the pandemic
NY Post, Aug 17, 2020

The coronavirus pandemic is grounding Joe Biden’s campaign.

The former vice president’s campaign team hasn’t booked any air travel, leaving no need to lease a plane to jet around the country for political rallies, Axios reported on Monday.

With many swing states limiting the sizes of public gatherings, the Biden campaign is betting that adhering to health guidelines paves a path to the presidency.

It also allows Biden, who will accept the Democratic presidential nomination at a convention being held virtually, to contrast himself with President Trump, who will be flying on Air Force One for campaign hangar rallies in Wisconsin, Minnesota and Arizona this week.

[...]

Still, aides said Biden may still take to the skies before November, especially if states change their guidelines.

Candidates typically reveal their aircraft over the summer as the campaigns press into the final stages of the race.

https://nypost.com/2020/08/17/biden-campaign-not-leasing-a-plane-amid-pandemic/

Offline catfish1957

• Laken Riley.... Say her Name. And to every past and future democrat voter- Her blood is on your hands too!!!
  • Political Researcher
« Reply #48 on: August 21, 2020, 10:03:51 pm »
Huh, He has had 3 weeks of practice, and was using a 50 font Romper Room Teleprompter.

Bar, was pretty low, I'd say.
I display the Confederate Battle Flag in honor of my great great great grandfathers who spilled blood at Wilson's Creek and Shiloh.  5 others served in the WBTS with honor too.

Online Hoodat

« Reply #49 on: August 22, 2020, 12:17:42 am »

Yeah, weird.  And they do it while claiming to hold the moral high ground.
If a political party does not have its foundation in the determination to advance a cause that is right and that is moral, then it is not a political party; it is merely a conspiracy to seize power.     -Dwight Eisenhower-

"The [U.S.] Constitution is a limitation on the government, not on private individuals ... it does not prescribe the conduct of private individuals, only the conduct of the government ... it is not a charter for government power, but a charter of the citizen's protection against the government."     -Ayn Rand-