Author Topic: Black Special Ed Teacher Encourages Black Man Kneeling On White Baby, ‘Lean Into It Until Death’  (Read 380 times)

rangerrebew

Black Special Ed Teacher Encourages Black Man Kneeling On White Baby, ‘Lean Into It Until Death’

Mark Siidney

Carmine Sabia| Opinion| The ‘human’ Black Lives Matter supporter who thought it would be a wise idea to kneel on the neck of a white baby is facing his punishment and a teacher who encouraged the baby’s death is facing some too.

The photo shows 20-year-old Isaiah Jackson kneeling on the neck of the white toddler who is seen crying in the picture, Fox 11 reported.

In the photo another person is holding the crying toddler’s hands behind his back as another person takes the picture.

https://illicitinfo.com/contempt/2020/07/24/black-special-ed-teacher-encourages-black-man-kneeling-on-white-baby-lean-into-it-until-death/

Offline catfish1957

• FJB!!!!
  • Political Researcher
Event is about a month old, and the MSM forgot to cover?  Wonder how quickly it would have been covered if it was a white special ed teacher encouraging a white man to kneel on a black baby till it died?
I display the Confederate Battle Flag in honor of my great great great grandfathers who spilled blood at Wilson's Creek and Shiloh.  5 others served in the WBTS with honor too.

Offline skeeter

One day people will wise up to the point they will start holding rats, the rats media and civil rights racket responsible for drumming up the current unprecedented level of racial hatred common in many minority communities.

Offline LMAO

According to the article, the kneeler was on parole at the time of the incident. Of course he was
I have little interest in streamlining government or in making it more efficient, for I mean to reduce its size. I do not undertake to promote welfare, for I propose to extend freedom. My aim is not to pass laws, but to repeal them.

Barry Goldwater

http://www.usdebtclock.org

My Avatar is my adult autistic son Tommy