Author Topic: Undignified Obama  (Read 132 times)

Offline corbe

Undignified Obama
« on: August 20, 2020, 05:45:43 pm »
Undignified Obama

What an ex-president’s inflammatory and hateful nominating-convention address was made of.

Thu Aug 20, 2020 Matthew Vadum

Last night Barack Hussein Obama gave what was probably the most undignified, inflammatory, hateful nominating-convention address of a former president in the history of the United States.

“This administration has shown it will tear our democracy down if that’s what it takes to win,” he said August 19, puffing himself up with a studied indignation.

This is the same, shameless, Saul Alinsky-worshiping liar who presided over a seditious plot, a rolling coup attempt, to overthrow his successor using the CIA and FBI, the early outlines of which this writer sketched in Obama’s Insurrection.

The real-life conspiracy to oust Trump, though not (yet) successful, has allowed Democrats and their Deep State allies to practice these dark arts over the past four years that they may soon use to remove the mentally incompetent Joe Biden from the Oval Office to pave the way for Kamala Harris, who is not black despite what her publicists in the media say, to become president.

<..snip..>

https://www.frontpagemag.com/fpm/2020/08/undignified-obama-matthew-vadum/
No government in the 12,000 years of modern mankind history has led its people into anything but the history books with a simple lesson, don't let this happen to you.

Offline Hoodat

Re: Undignified Obama
« Reply #1 on: August 20, 2020, 05:48:12 pm »
Pleased to meet you, hope you guess my name.  Ah, but what's puzzling you is the nature of my game.
If a political party does not have its foundation in the determination to advance a cause that is right and that is moral, then it is not a political party; it is merely a conspiracy to seize power.     -Dwight Eisenhower-

"The [U.S.] Constitution is a limitation on the government, not on private individuals ... it does not prescribe the conduct of private individuals, only the conduct of the government ... it is not a charter for government power, but a charter of the citizen's protection against the government."     -Ayn Rand-

Offline catfish1957

• FJB!!!!
  • Political Researcher
« Reply #2 on: August 20, 2020, 05:56:40 pm »
Pleased to meet you, hope you guess my name.  Ah, but what's puzzling you is the nature of my game.

If there was any truth in advertising his little tantrum should have had the backdropped constitution on fire.
I display the Confederate Battle Flag in honor of my great great great grandfathers who spilled blood at Wilson's Creek and Shiloh.  5 others served in the WBTS with honor too.

Offline skeeter

« Reply #3 on: August 20, 2020, 05:57:45 pm »
Obama sees another trump term as some sort of personal threat.

No one believes he’ll ever be called to legally account for his law-breaking but he sure as hell cannot be looking forward to four more years of bad Crossfire Hurricane publicity.

Offline catfish1957

• FJB!!!!
  • Political Researcher
« Reply #4 on: August 20, 2020, 06:09:39 pm »
Obama sees another trump term as some sort of personal threat.

No one believes he’ll ever be called to legally account for his law-breaking but he sure as hell cannot be looking forward to four more years of bad Crossfire Hurricane publicity.

Obama may be sweating and reacting  because he may have more involvement with this campaign spying scheme than people realize. 
I display the Confederate Battle Flag in honor of my great great great grandfathers who spilled blood at Wilson's Creek and Shiloh.  5 others served in the WBTS with honor too.

Offline EdinVA

« Reply #5 on: August 20, 2020, 06:18:42 pm »
At least now we know where romney gets his material...