Author Topic: BLM crowd splashes around off-limits Reflecting Pool at Lincoln Memorial; rules don’t apply to them  (Read 497 times)

Offline mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
BLM crowd splashes around off-limits Reflecting Pool at Lincoln Memorial; rules don’t apply to them
August 30, 2020 | Vivek Saxena

On Friday, thousands of Black Lives Matter supporters congregated in Washington, D.C., to march for so-called racial justice as they disrespectfully waded in the Lincoln Memorial Reflecting Pool.

Race hustler Al Sharpton had announced the march at deceased Minneapolis black suspect George Floyd’s funeral in early June.

The march, which contained about as much social distancing as a rave, occurred despite numerous localities throughout the country, including D.C., still being under strict coronavirus restrictions barring people from, as an example, attending church.

more
https://www.bizpacreview.com/2020/08/30/blm-crowd-splashes-around-off-limits-reflecting-pool-at-lincoln-memorial-rules-dont-apply-to-them-966366
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline 240B

• Lord of all things Orange!
  • TBR Advisory Committee
    • I try my best ...
They are factually correct. Rules and Law in fact actually does not apply to them.
They have a cadre of Democrat lawyers, politicians, and donors, along with 95% of the media who are protecting and shielding them. Even if they commit arson, assault, even murder, they will never be charged with anything.

It is like all children who are never disciplined and never face any consequences. They lose the concept of boundaries and civil behavior. Because they have been trained to believe that they can get away with anything. And they can get away with anything. They know it. Antifa/BLM/Hunter Biden/Hillary and her gang, they all can do anything they want to with no fear of any consequences at all. And they are right.
You cannot "COEXIST" with people who want to kill you.
If they kill their own with no conscience, there is nothing to stop them from killing you.
Rational fear and anger at vicious murderous Islamic terrorists is the same as irrational antisemitism, according to the Leftists.

Offline Fishrrman

• Dumbest member of the forum
240b, I can't disagree with anything you wrote in the post above this one.

But... you left out something VERY important:
What's to be done to correct this?
Would you dare say it out loud?

I'll say it:
It's time for blacks to be "put back into their place" in America.

Let me qualify that:
It's time for blacks to be made "equal" to everyone else.
No special preferences, status, or treatment.
Same as the rest of us.

How's that?

Offline 240B

• Lord of all things Orange!
  • TBR Advisory Committee
    • I try my best ...
It is not Blacks who need to be put in their place.
I'm sure the vast majority of Black people do not agree with what is going on.
It is the Sorors funded LEFTISTS who need to be slapped down.
I have seen so many videos of so called BLM protests (riots) in which 90%-95% of the people were White and or not Black. There may be militant racist Blacks who are committing some of the violence and looting, but without the Leftist White funders, instigators, and controllers, BLM would be a shadow of what it is now.

BTW, it should be noted that what I just said has been said hundreds of Black people across America. Most Black people genuinely want to peacefully protest for Civil Rights. But once mostly White Antifa gets involved, then you have broken windows, violence, and looting. Antifa doesn't give a damn about Black people or Civil Rights. Their goal is to burn America down. And they do not care at all which race you are.
You cannot "COEXIST" with people who want to kill you.
If they kill their own with no conscience, there is nothing to stop them from killing you.
Rational fear and anger at vicious murderous Islamic terrorists is the same as irrational antisemitism, according to the Leftists.

Offline Smokin Joe

• I was a "conspiracy theorist". Now I'm just right.
Gee more leftists get a bath. That's soo.....50 years ago..
(Hippies in 1970)
How God must weep at humans' folly! Stand fast! God knows what he is doing!
Seventeen Techniques for Truth Suppression

Of all tyrannies, a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep, his cupidity may at some point be satiated; but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end for they do so with the approval of their own conscience.

C S Lewis

Offline Smokin Joe

It is not Blacks who need to be put in their place.
I'm sure the vast majority of Black people do not agree with what is going on.
It is the Sorors funded LEFTISTS who need to be slapped down.
I have seen so many videos of so called BLM protests (riots) in which 90%-95% of the people were White and or not Black. There may be militant racist Blacks who are committing some of the violence and looting, but without the Leftist White funders, instigators, and controllers, BLM would be a shadow of what it is now.

BTW, it should be noted that what I just said has been said by hundreds of Black people across America. Most Black people genuinely want to peacefully protest for Civil Rights. But once mostly White Antifa gets involved, then you have broken windows, violence, and looting. Antifa doesn't give a damn about Black people or Civil Rights. Their goal is to burn America down. And they do not care at all which race you are.
What ANTIFA is doing does not benefit blacks, it leaves black people stuck with the blame. It destroys economic bases in areas where blacks could have been employed, where they had businesses, where their neighborhoods will decay and Blacks will suffer as a result. The Blacks running with that crowd are in it either for the looting or out of Marxist beliefs (BLM founders) that somehow they think this will benefit them, when historically, the reality is that the only equality Marxism has ever brought the masses is fear, starvation, the gulag, misery, and the knock on the door at 3 AM (and a bullet).

Of all tyrannies, a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep, his cupidity may at some point be satiated; but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end for they do so with the approval of their own conscience.

C S Lewis

Online catfish1957

• Laken Riley.... Say her Name. And to every past and future democrat voter- Her blood is on your hands too!!!
  • Political Researcher
Gee more leftists get a bath. That's soo.....50 years ago..
(Hippies in 1970)

JENNY!!!!!!!!

Of course, Gump is probably 50% smarter than the average BLM turd.
I display the Confederate Battle Flag in honor of my great great great grandfathers who spilled blood at Wilson's Creek and Shiloh.  5 others served in the WBTS with honor too.

Offline Smokin Joe

JENNY!!!!!!!!

Of course, Gump is probably 50% smarter than the average BLM turd.
I'd give Gump a lot more than that. After all, his DI said he was a genius.
(language alert)

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1retvmzRVn0

C S Lewis

Offline Victoria33

I'll say it:
It's time for blacks to be "put back into their place" in America.
@Fishrrman

I am very old, soon to be 87.  My mother was born in the 1800s.  Both parents grew up on farms in Arkansas.  She married my father and they moved to east Texas in the oil field.  My father worked for Sun Oil Company his entire life.  Their living area was known as the Sun Oil Camp.

My mother had a black woman who came there on Monday's to help mother with the washing.  I did not see any other black people in that area.  My mother said to me as I was growing up - "nixxers are okay as long as they stay in their place."  That was the only name I heard for black people; she grew up using that name; that is what they were called, just as white people were called white people.

When my mother first saw a black person on TV, she said, "If they are let on TV, they will start marrying white people."  Evidently, being on TV was not "staying in their place".

That is how it was back in those days.
« Last Edit: September 01, 2020, 04:15:34 am by Victoria33 »

Offline Smokin Joe

@Fishrrman

I am very old, soon to be 87.  My mother was born in the 1800s.  Both parents grew up on farms in Arkansas.  She married my father and they moved to east Texas in the oil field.  My father worked for Sun Oil Company his entire life.  Their living area was known as the Sun Oil Camp.

My mother had a black woman who came there on Monday's to help mother with the washing.  I did not see any other black people in that area.  My mother said to me as I was growing up - "nixxers are okay as long as they stay in their place."  That was the only name I heard for black people; she grew up using that name; that is what they were called, just as white people were called white people.

When my mother first saw a black person on TV, she said, "If they are let on TV, they will start marrying white people."  Evidently, being on TV was not "staying in their place".

That is how it was back in those days.
You are nearly my mother's age. I had a very different experience in Southern MD where nearly half the population was black. There were black folks who worked as maids, servants, caretakers, field hands and laborers, sure. There were also black businessmen, tradesmen of note, and even fishing boat owners. Many last names were trade names: Butler, Baker, Cooper, Smith. Regardless, your place was where you made it. Blacks and Whites went to the same Catholic Church services, even if they partied in different nightclubs and drank in segregated bars, not so strange, as there were stag bars, then, too (no women served/allowed).

Neither my parents nor grandparents ever used the word "ni**er" within my earshot, though locally it was understood as and retained for those criminal ne'er do wells who were just like dark skinned "white trash". We were taught to treat all people with respect, unless they proved themselves unworthy of that.  The terms "colored" and "darky" were descriptive, not pejorative, and we played with black kids we worked with on the farm. Eventually, by Federal decree, we even went to school together. Problems didn't start until agitators from D.C., adherents to the Marxism of The New Left who co-opted the Democrat Party in the '70, for all practical purposes, started trouble, much as the current unrest. That's why all this seems so familiar to me, it's a case of Deja Vu, only the Democrats running cities now have no desire to restore order.
Now, the avant garde of the Democrat Party, and even the mainstream, are openly advocating Marxism, and in the '70s, they'd never have acted that way.
« Last Edit: September 01, 2020, 05:11:07 am by Smokin Joe »

C S Lewis