Author Topic: Trump Will Never Quench QAnon’s Passion For Him (Berman)  (Read 117 times)

Online corbe

Trump Will Never Quench QAnon’s Passion For Him

by Steve Berman
August 20th, 2020

President Trump was asked about QAnon during his Wednesday press conference, and feigned ignorance. A reporter asked him if he had anything to say to QAnon followers, and Trump answered.

“I don’t know much about the movement, although I understand they like me very much,” the president said. “From what I hear, these are people, who, when the watch the streets of Portland, when they watch what happened in New York City in just the last six or seven months… I’ve heard these are people that love our country.” Here’s the whole bizarre exchange.

****VIDEO at LINK****

It’s impossible for anyone with an ounce of awareness to believe that President Trump doesn’t know anything about QAnon. Several one-time QAnon followers have been nominated to represent the GOP in congressional races, including Marjorie Greene in Georgia’s 14th district and Laura Loomer in Florida’s 21st district.

<..snip..>

https://theresurgent.com/2020/08/20/trump-will-never-quench-qanons-passion-for-him/
No government in the 12,000 years of modern mankind history has led its people into anything but the history books with a simple lesson, don't let this happen to you.

Online Cyber Liberty

• Coffee! Donuts! Kittens!
  • Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
Re: Trump Will Never Quench QAnon’s Passion For Him (Berman)
« Reply #1 on: August 20, 2020, 09:11:46 pm »
So what exactly does The Insurgent want President Trump to say?
For unvaccinated, we are looking at a winter of severe illness and death — if you’re unvaccinated — for themselves, their families, and the hospitals they’ll soon overwhelm. Sloe Joe Biteme 12/16
I will NOT comply.

Castillo del Cyber Autonomous Zone ~~~~~>                          :dontfeed: