State Chapters > California

California governor: Hundreds of wildfires blazing statewide

<< < (6/6)

PeteS in CA:

--- Quote from: GtHawk on August 21, 2020, 12:10:10 am ---I sure things get under control before to long, in two weeks I'm driving up the I5 to Arlington Washington (with detours around Portland and Seattle) and that will be interesting enough with a toast and roast.

--- End quote ---

Hopefully there won't be problems, but just to be ready I suggest looking into SR99 for some of it, or maybe US101 (coast) or even US395 with US20 to cross back to I5. The latter is pretty far out of the way, though.

GtHawk:

--- Quote from: PeteS in CA on August 21, 2020, 03:06:42 pm ---Hopefully there won't be problems, but just to be ready I suggest looking into SR99 for some of it, or maybe US101 (coast) or even US395 with US20 to cross back to I5. The latter is pretty far out of the way, though.

--- End quote ---
I'm keeping an eye on the CalTrans site, last I looked no closures for the I5, there are always chances for something to go wrong, fortunately nowadays our phones can keep us informed of what is happening and work arounds. After looking into flying my wife and I decided that a road trip sounded good..............and then lightining struck.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[*] Previous page

Go to full version