Author Topic: Nolte: CNN Pundit ‘Rethinking’ Wish for Rush Limbaugh to Beat Cancer  (Read 297 times)

Offline mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
John Nolte 19 Aug 2020

“Several months ago I tweeted well wishes to Rush Limbaugh on his health fight. I’m rethinking that tweet this morning,” CNNLOL pundit Joe Lockhart tweeted Monday.

Back in February, the far-left CNNLOL pundit, former Clinton White House press secretary, and Joe Biden supporter expressed his wish for Limbaugh to enjoy a full recovery from his stage four cancer.

“I wish a full recovery for Rush Limbaugh but the idea he deserves a medal of freedom is offensive,” Lockhart tweeted. “He’s built a radio empire on spreading hate, spewing disinformation and dividing Americans. It cheapens the Medal for every person who earned the distinction.”

Now Lockhart is on the fence about his hope Limbaugh, who is still in the prime of his life, won’t die of a terrible disease.

more
https://www.breitbart.com/the-media/2020/08/19/nolte-cnn-pundit-rethinking-wish-for-rush-limbaugh-to-beat-cancer/
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline Hoodat

As much of a low rent POS that Joe Lockhart is, I would never wish him to succumb to cancer.  Liberals are the most mean-spirited people on the planet.
If a political party does not have its foundation in the determination to advance a cause that is right and that is moral, then it is not a political party; it is merely a conspiracy to seize power.     -Dwight Eisenhower-

"The [U.S.] Constitution is a limitation on the government, not on private individuals ... it does not prescribe the conduct of private individuals, only the conduct of the government ... it is not a charter for government power, but a charter of the citizen's protection against the government."     -Ayn Rand-

Offline LegalAmerican

As much of a low rent POS that Joe Lockhart is, I would never wish him to succumb to cancer.  Liberals are the most mean-spirited people on the planet.

:thumbsup:

Offline sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits

@Hoodat

WHY do you call these people "liberals",when they are about as close to being a "liberal" as Stalin or Hitler?

Thomas Jefferson was a "liberal". These people are FASCISTS.
Anyone who isn't paranoid in 2021 just isn't thinking clearly!