Author Topic: Democrats are against Trump — but what are they for?: By Michael Goodwin  (Read 365 times)

Offline mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
 Democrats are against Trump — but what are they for?: Goodwin

By Michael Goodwin

August 19, 2020 | 12:44am | Updated

Watching the long slog of the second night of the Democrats’ convention, a famous Winston Churchill line came to mind: “Take this pudding away — it has no theme!”

Old and young, progressive and super progressive, left and far left, black, white, Asian, Latino, Native American — they all had something to say. But if there was a theme running through the night, I couldn’t find it.

Oh, yes, Donald Trump bad, got that. Really, really bad. OK, got that, too.

Then what? What do Democrats stand for and, more to the point, what are they promising voters if they gain the White House? I honestly don’t know.

I do know that, once again, they failed to address the violence erupting across the country, as if it isn’t happening. Or maybe they are afraid to criticize it because it will somehow come off as pro-police, which would infuriate the Black Lives Matter movement the party is embracing.

more
https://nypost.com/2020/08/19/theyre-against-trump-but-what-are-dems-for-goodwin/
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline dfwgator

China

Offline Wingnut

• That is the problem with everything. They try and make it better without realizing the old is fine.
That and I ask, what are they good for?
I am just a Technicolor Dream Cat riding this kaleidoscope of life.

Offline dfwgator

That and I ask, what are they good for?

Absolutely Nothing!

Offline Wingnut

• That is the problem with everything. They try and make it better without realizing the old is fine.
Absolutely Nothing!

Say it again, why'all.
I am just a Technicolor Dream Cat riding this kaleidoscope of life.

Offline dancer

Democrats are against Trump — but what are they for?: Goodwin

By Michael Goodwin

August 19, 2020 | 12:44am | Updated

Watching the long slog of the second night of the Democrats’ convention, a famous Winston Churchill line came to mind: “Take this pudding away — it has no theme!”

Old and young, progressive and super progressive, left and far left, black, white, Asian, Latino, Native American — they all had something to say. But if there was a theme running through the night, I couldn’t find it.

Oh, yes, Donald Trump bad, got that. Really, really bad. OK, got that, too.

Then what? What do Democrats stand for and, more to the point, what are they promising voters if they gain the White House? I honestly don’t know.

I do know that, once again, they failed to address the violence erupting across the country, as if it isn’t happening. Or maybe they are afraid to criticize it because it will somehow come off as pro-police, which would infuriate the Black Lives Matter movement the party is embracing.

more
https://nypost.com/2020/08/19/theyre-against-trump-but-what-are-dems-for-goodwin/
I heard Komrade Kamala state that the government should decide what we can eat. 
For our own good, of course. 

Offline catfish1957

• FJB!!!!
  • Political Researcher
That 90 second DNC AOC clip is all you need to know about what the Democratic Party is and what it stands for.

If the country wants that....  were f'ed anyway.
I display the Confederate Battle Flag in honor of my great great great grandfathers who spilled blood at Wilson's Creek and Shiloh.  5 others served in the WBTS with honor too.

Offline Fishrrman

• Dumbest member of the forum
Michael Goodwin asks:
"Democrats are against Trump — but what are they for?"

They're "for" this guy:

Does that answer your question?

Offline LegalAmerican

.....Death. 

Offline PeteS in CA

Who do the Dems mention more in their speeches? Joe Biden or Donald Trump?
If, as anti-Covid-vaxxers claim, https://www.poynter.org/fact-checking/2021/robert-f-kennedy-jr-said-the-covid-19-vaccine-is-the-deadliest-vaccine-ever-made-thats-not-true/ , https://gospelnewsnetwork.org/2021/11/23/covid-shots-are-the-deadliest-vaccines-in-medical-history/ , The Vaccine is deadly, where in the US have Pfizer and Moderna hidden the millions of bodies of those who died of "vaccine injury"? Is reality a Big Pharma Shill?

Millions now living should have died. Anti-Covid-Vaxxer ghouls hardest hit.