Author Topic: DNC video: Democrat asks “why can’t folks imagine a world without the cops?”  (Read 287 times)

rangerrebew

DNC video: Democrat asks “why can’t folks imagine a world without the cops?”

Jazz ShawPosted at 9:21 am on August 19, 2020

This is one portion of the Democrats’ convention proceedings that the cable news networks and major newspapers seem to be desperately trying to keep a lid on. It took place on Monday during the DNC LGBTQ caucus roundtable. One of their speakers began venting her frustration at much of society, and not just their political opponents. She even had harsh words for the mainstream Democrats. The topic on her mind was the failure of everyone else to be able to “imagine a world without the cops.” She also pictures a world without prisons, and ICE and basically any law enforcement. She also wants to know when we can expect real abolition. (?!) Here’s the video. You’ll want to turn on the sound for this one.

Here’s the transcript of the key portion of the commentary from Grabien.

https://hotair.com/archives/jazz-shaw/2020/08/19/dnc-video-democrat-asks-cant-folks-imagine-world-without-cops/

Offline aligncare

....uh, because just maybe most non-democrat folks possess common sense? Just a wild ass guess.

rangerrebew

Remember those old flicks about a world without law where people rode around in doonbuggie type vehicles shooting at each other?  Buildings were dust and rubble which was also all the "greenery" they had. I used to think those were some kind of crazily far fetched but I don't anymore, not if democrats continue winning. :MiniGun: 0380000 13859

Offline Jazzhead

• Blue lives matter
Why can't folks imagine a world without cops?    Because of all the anarchists, looters, hooligans, thieves and assorted haters the Democrats excuse, rationalize and otherwise pimp for.

Blue lives matter.
It's crackers to slip a rozzer the dropsy in snide

Online LMAO

I’d rather imagine a world without criminals
I have little interest in streamlining government or in making it more efficient, for I mean to reduce its size. I do not undertake to promote welfare, for I propose to extend freedom. My aim is not to pass laws, but to repeal them.

Barry Goldwater

http://www.usdebtclock.org

My Avatar is my adult autistic son Tommy

Offline EdinVA

It is easy to imagine a world without law enforcement, I just happen not to chose it...

Offline The_Reader_David

It's easy to imagine a world without cops.  There are many artistic presentations of such a world available on video:  all three of the Mad Max movies, and HBO's Deadwood spring readily to mind. 

It's for lack of imagination, it's precisely because we can imagine a world without police that the idea of living in such a world is anathema to most people.
And when they behead your own people in the wars which are to come, then you will know what this was all about.