Author Topic: Photos: Bill Clinton Gets Massage from Jeffrey Epstein Accuser  (Read 675 times)

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Joshua Caplan 18 Aug 2020

Newly-published photos show former President Bill Clinton getting a neck massage from alleged Jeffrey Epstein victim Chauntae Davies, raising fresh questions about the leading Democrat’s relationship with the now-deceased pedophile.

The photos were snapped in September 2002 while Clinton, Epstein, and others were in transit to Africa for a humanitarian trip in Epstein’s private plane — Lolita Express.

more
https://www.breitbart.com/politics/2020/08/18/photos-bill-clinton-gets-massage-from-jeffrey-epstein-accuser/
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline libertybele

• WE are NOT ok!
Re: Photos: Bill Clinton Gets Massage from Jeffrey Epstein Accuser
« Reply #1 on: August 18, 2020, 09:18:18 pm »
Billy Bob is such an embarrassment. It is because of him that the respect for the office of the president was lost due to his actions, lying to the American people, and the failure of our Congress to oust him, that forever changed the political landscape of our country!  What a crying shame that both he and Hillary will go to their graves without any repercussions for their wrongdoings.  Both are sick and disgusting individuals. 
I Believe in the United States of America as a Government of the people, by the people, for the people; whose just powers are derived from the consent of the governed; a democracy in a republic; a sovereign nation of many sovereign states; a perfect union one and inseparable; established upon those principles of freedom, equality, justice and humanity for which American patriots sacrificed their lives and fortunes.  I therefore believe it is my duty to my country to love it; to support its Constitution; to obey its laws to respect its flag; and to defend it against all enemies.

Offline LegalAmerican

« Reply #2 on: August 18, 2020, 10:50:58 pm »
Billy Bob is such an embarrassment. It is because of him that the respect for the office of the president was lost due to his actions, lying to the American people, and the failure of our Congress to oust him, that forever changed the political landscape of our country!  What a crying shame that both he and Hillary will go to their graves without any repercussions for their wrongdoings.  Both are sick and disgusting individuals.

TRUE.  Young Pharaoh has some proof.  His language is atrocious, but truth. 

Error 404 (Not Found)!!1
« Last Edit: August 18, 2020, 10:53:27 pm by LegalAmerican »

Offline Idiot

« Reply #3 on: August 19, 2020, 02:29:07 am »
Joshua Caplan 18 Aug 2020

Newly-published photos show former President Bill Clinton getting a neck massage from alleged Jeffrey Epstein victim Chauntae Davies, raising fresh questions about the leading Democrat’s relationship with the now-deceased pedophile.

The photos were snapped in September 2002 while Clinton, Epstein, and others were in transit to Africa for a humanitarian trip in Epstein’s private plane — Lolita Express.

more
https://www.breitbart.com/politics/2020/08/18/photos-bill-clinton-gets-massage-from-jeffrey-epstein-accuser/
No cigar when he was done?

Offline libertybele

• WE are NOT ok!
I Believe in the United States of America as a Government of the people, by the people, for the people; whose just powers are derived from the consent of the governed; a democracy in a republic; a sovereign nation of many sovereign states; a perfect union one and inseparable; established upon those principles of freedom, equality, justice and humanity for which American patriots sacrificed their lives and fortunes.  I therefore believe it is my duty to my country to love it; to support its Constitution; to obey its laws to respect its flag; and to defend it against all enemies.

Offline Smokin Joe

• I was a "conspiracy theorist". Now I'm just right.
« Reply #5 on: August 19, 2020, 06:35:49 am »
They might even go to their graves without any repercussions, but I have faith that when they get there they will pay for the whole trip.
How God must weep at humans' folly! Stand fast! God knows what he is doing!
Seventeen Techniques for Truth Suppression

Of all tyrannies, a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep, his cupidity may at some point be satiated; but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end for they do so with the approval of their own conscience.

C S Lewis

Offline verga

« Reply #6 on: August 19, 2020, 12:41:51 pm »
They might even go to their graves without any repercussions, but I have faith that when they get there they will pay for the whole trip.
:amen:
In a time of universal deceit - telling the truth is a revolutionary act.
�More than any other time in history, mankind faces a crossroads. One path leads to despair and utter hopelessness. The other, to total extinction. Let us pray we have the wisdom to choose correctly.�-Woody Allen
If God invented marathons to keep people from doing anything more stupid, the triathlon must have taken him completely by surprise.

Offline IsailedawayfromFR

« Reply #7 on: August 19, 2020, 04:00:40 pm »
this is an Al Franken moment.

'Who do you believe, me or your lying eyes?'
No punishment, in my opinion, is too great, for the man who can build his greatness upon his country's ruin~  George Washington