Author Topic: ‘Giant Warning’: Iowa State University Instructor Warns Anti-BLM, Pro-Life Views Are ‘Grounds For Di  (Read 567 times)

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!

Mary Margaret Olohan
Social Issues Reporter
August 18, 2020 1:03 PM ET

An Iowa State University instructor’s syllabus warned students that anti-Black Lives Matter and pro-life viewpoints are “grounds for dismissal.”

Instructor Chloe Clark’s English 250 syllabus includes a “giant warning” advising students that only certain views would be permitted during her classes. “I take this seriously,” she notes at the end of the warning.

“Any instances of othering that you participate in intentionally (racism, sexism, ableism, homophobia, sorophobia, transphobia, classism, mocking of mental health issues, body shaming, etc.) in class are grounds for dismissal from the classroom,” Clark wrote in the syllabus, a copy of which was provided to the Daily Caller News Foundation by the Young America’s Foundation (YAF).

YAF was made aware of Clark’s statement through a whistleblower who submitted the syllabus through YAF’s Campus Bias Tip Line.

more
https://dailycaller.com/2020/08/18/iowa-state-university-instructor-bans-pro-life-blm/
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline LegalAmerican

Mary Margaret Olohan
Social Issues Reporter
August 18, 2020 1:03 PM ET

An Iowa State University instructor’s syllabus warned students that anti-Black Lives Matter and pro-life viewpoints are “grounds for dismissal.”

Instructor Chloe Clark’s English 250 syllabus includes a “giant warning” advising students that only certain views would be permitted during her classes. “I take this seriously,” she notes at the end of the warning.

“Any instances of othering that you participate in intentionally (racism, sexism, ableism, homophobia, sorophobia, transphobia, classism, mocking of mental health issues, body shaming, etc.) in class are grounds for dismissal from the classroom,” Clark wrote in the syllabus, a copy of which was provided to the Daily Caller News Foundation by the Young America’s Foundation (YAF).

YAF was made aware of Clark’s statement through a whistleblower who submitted the syllabus through YAF’s Campus Bias Tip Line.

more
https://dailycaller.com/2020/08/18/iowa-state-university-instructor-bans-pro-life-blm/

WHO,  are all these ANTI-AMERICANS,  who don't believe in our constitution and bill of rights?  THIS IS COMMUNISM. 
I see these people as having some mental disorder.    I blame JFK...again.  Hart/celler act 1965.  This act allowed in,  all kind of communist thinking people.  Turd world people.  Offensive?  FACT.

Online Hoodat

At least the professor was up front about it.  Better to know right off the bat than to work your ass off all semester and then suddenly receive a low grade at the end after the teacher discovers you are a Conservative.
If a political party does not have its foundation in the determination to advance a cause that is right and that is moral, then it is not a political party; it is merely a conspiracy to seize power.     -Dwight Eisenhower-

"The [U.S.] Constitution is a limitation on the government, not on private individuals ... it does not prescribe the conduct of private individuals, only the conduct of the government ... it is not a charter for government power, but a charter of the citizen's protection against the government."     -Ayn Rand-

Offline LegalAmerican

At least the professor was up front about it.  Better to know right off the bat than to work your ass off all semester and then suddenly receive a low grade at the end after the teacher discovers you are a Conservative.

Good point.  I would NOT attend her class if possible.  I see there was a whistle blower. 

Offline catfish1957

• FJB!!!!
  • Political Researcher
I display the Confederate Battle Flag in honor of my great great great grandfathers who spilled blood at Wilson's Creek and Shiloh.  5 others served in the WBTS with honor too.

Offline skeeter

Another progressive, as committed to free speech as the rest of 'em.

Offline Fishrrman

• Dumbest member of the forum
Perhaps it's time for Mr. Trump to give a national policy speech regarding free speech and the First Amendment.

To wit:
Any one, any where, who believes his/her First Amendment rights have been violated, or any one, any where who believes he/she has been disciplined at work or at school, or dismissed from either for having "spoken their mind freely", should contact the U.S. Justice Department directly.

Mr. Trump should also go on record before the nation by saying publicly that "all lives matter" and any person discriminated against for saying as much should also contact the Justice Department directly for assistance and redress.

Offline catfish1957

• FJB!!!!
  • Political Researcher
Another progressive, as committed to free speech as the rest of 'em.

Notice they all have the wild eyed scrowl on their face, and are typically ugly as sin?
I display the Confederate Battle Flag in honor of my great great great grandfathers who spilled blood at Wilson's Creek and Shiloh.  5 others served in the WBTS with honor too.

Offline skeeter

Notice they all have the wild eyed scrowl on their face, and are typically ugly as sin?

Leftwing radicals share one basic character trait - they're almost all social misfits.

Offline LegalAmerican

Leftwing radicals share one basic character trait - they're almost all social misfits.

BINGO.  All have that 'MANSON' wild eyed look. 

Offline Cyber Liberty

• Coffee! Donuts! Kittens!
  • Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
For unvaccinated, we are looking at a winter of severe illness and death — if you’re unvaccinated — for themselves, their families, and the hospitals they’ll soon overwhelm. Sloe Joe Biteme 12/16
I will NOT comply.

Castillo del Cyber Autonomous Zone ~~~~~>                          :dontfeed: