Author Topic: Harris selects 'Pioneer' as her Secret Service codename  (Read 303 times)

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Harris selects 'Pioneer' as her Secret Service codename
« on: August 18, 2020, 01:32:36 am »
By Aris Folley - 08/17/20 09:09 PM EDT

Sen. Kamala Harris (D-Calif.) has selected “Pioneer” for her code name for the Secret Service, CNN reports.

Harris, who reportedly came under the protection of the Secret Service after being named presumptive Democratic presidential nominee Joe Biden's running mate, selected the name from a list others that had already been okayed by the agency, according to CNN, which cited a law enforcement source for its reporting.

The nickname seems particularly fitting for Harris given the historical significance of her being named Biden’s running mate last week, becoming the first Black woman and Indian American to run on a major party’s presidential ticket.

more
https://thehill.com/blogs/in-the-know/in-the-know/512438-harris-selects-pioneer-as-her-secret-service-codename
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Online mountaineer

Re: Harris selects 'Pioneer' as her Secret Service codename
« Reply #1 on: August 18, 2020, 06:59:22 pm »
I suspect the agents have come up with their own nickname for Heels Up.
Support Israel's emergency medical service. afmda.org

Offline EdinVA

« Reply #2 on: August 18, 2020, 07:44:43 pm »
But... I thought that was classified?
If not, then why do you need a code name??

Online Cyber Liberty

• Coffee! Donuts! Kittens!
  • Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
« Reply #3 on: August 18, 2020, 08:50:15 pm »
From the early days of the Soviets, the Communists had a youth organization to replace the White Russian Boy Scouts.  It was called the "Pioneer Movement."  From a source not known to be leftist:

Pioneer movement

A pioneer movement is an organization for children operated by a communist party. Typically children enter into the organization in elementary school and continue until adolescence. The adolescents then typically join the Young Communist League. Prior to the 1990s there was a wide cooperation between pioneer and similar movements of about 30 countries, coordinated by the international organization, International Committee of Children's and Adolescents' Movements (French: Comité international des mouvements d'enfants et d'adolescents, CIMEA), founded in 1958, with headquarters in Budapest, Hungary.

During the Russian Civil War from 1917 to 1921, most of the Russian Scoutmasters and many Scouts fought in the ranks of the White Army against the Red Army. Between 1918 and 1920, the All-Russian Congresses of the Russian Union of the Communist Youth (Komsomol) decided to eradicate the Scout movement and create an organization of the communist type, that would take Soviet children and adolescents under its umbrella. This organization would resemble the Scout movement in its form but properly educate children with Communist teachings.[1]

On behalf of the Soviet Council of People's Commissars, Nadezhda Krupskaya (Vladimir Lenin's wife and the People's Commissar of State for Education) was one of the main contributors to the cause of the Pioneer movement. In 1922, she wrote an essay called "Russian Union of the Communist Youth and boy-Scoutism." However, it was the remaining scoutmasters themselves who supported the Komsomol and the Red Army, who introduced the name "Pioneer" to it and convinced the Komsomol to adapt the Scout symbols and rituals.[2]

The first Pioneer organization was founded in Soviet Russia in 1922. Later, similar organizations were founded in the countries of the Eastern Bloc and other Communist states.

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Pioneer_movement
For unvaccinated, we are looking at a winter of severe illness and death — if you’re unvaccinated — for themselves, their families, and the hospitals they’ll soon overwhelm. Sloe Joe Biteme 12/16
I will NOT comply.

Castillo del Cyber Autonomous Zone ~~~~~>                          :dontfeed:

Offline LegalAmerican

« Reply #4 on: August 18, 2020, 08:56:13 pm »
I was going to post COMMUNIST.  Easy. Then I read cybers post.  RIGHT ON! 

Offline LegalAmerican

« Reply #5 on: August 18, 2020, 08:56:43 pm »
But... I thought that was classified?
If not, then why do you need a code name??

888high58888    :silly:

Online libertybele

« Reply #6 on: August 18, 2020, 08:57:21 pm »
By Aris Folley - 08/17/20 09:09 PM EDT

Sen. Kamala Harris (D-Calif.) has selected “Pioneer” for her code name for the Secret Service, CNN reports.

Harris, who reportedly came under the protection of the Secret Service after being named presumptive Democratic presidential nominee Joe Biden's running mate, selected the name from a list others that had already been okayed by the agency, according to CNN, which cited a law enforcement source for its reporting.

The nickname seems particularly fitting for Harris given the historical significance of her being named Biden’s running mate last week, becoming the first Black woman and Indian American to run on a major party’s presidential ticket.

more
https://thehill.com/blogs/in-the-know/in-the-know/512438-harris-selects-pioneer-as-her-secret-service-codename

Is it me or does it seem that the MSM being slightly deceptive on her ethnicity?  She is black, but NOT African American her father was Jamaican and her mother was born in Chennai, India --- not a Native American Indian.  Perhaps I'm just not a fan of Kamala Harris period! 
Romans 12:16-21

Live in harmony with one another; do not be haughty, but associate with the lowly, do not claim to be wiser than you are.  Do not repay anyone evil for evil, but take thought for what is noble in the sight of all.  If it is possible, so far as it depends on you, live peaceably with all…do not be overcome by evil, but overcome evil with good.

Offline LegalAmerican

« Reply #7 on: August 18, 2020, 08:59:29 pm »
Is it me or does it seem that the MSM being slightly deceptive on her ethnicity?  She is black, but NOT African American her father was Jamaican and her mother was born in Chennai, India --- not a Native American Indian.  Perhaps I'm just not a fan of Kamala Harris period!

You are correct.  NOT BLACK.  But, media lies all the time, anyway. 

Online Cyber Liberty

• Coffee! Donuts! Kittens!
  • Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
« Reply #8 on: August 18, 2020, 09:02:55 pm »

You are correct.  NOT BLACK.  But, media lies all the time, anyway.

Well...they called Barack O'Bastard "black" when he's really half-white, half Arab, so there's that.
For unvaccinated, we are looking at a winter of severe illness and death — if you’re unvaccinated — for themselves, their families, and the hospitals they’ll soon overwhelm. Sloe Joe Biteme 12/16
I will NOT comply.

Castillo del Cyber Autonomous Zone ~~~~~>                          :dontfeed:

Offline LegalAmerican

« Reply #9 on: August 18, 2020, 09:20:56 pm »
Well...they called Barack O'Bastard "black" when he's really half-white, half Arab, so there's that.

:thumbsup:

Offline LegalAmerican

« Reply #10 on: August 18, 2020, 09:22:31 pm »
My favorite guys.  THE '4 J'S".  They know their stuff.  'JOE AND THE HOE'...lol. Jamal, Jay, Jermaine, Johnson.
---------
BIDEN/HARRIS TICKET CAN’T WIN, BUT IT’S INTERESTING TO WATCH!

• Aug 12, 2020

Error 404 (Not Found)!!1

« Last Edit: August 18, 2020, 09:24:29 pm by LegalAmerican »