Author Topic: Is This Real? Why Some Are Calling the DNC Outro Monday Night 'The Moment Trump Won Re-Election'  (Read 104 times)

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Is This Real? Why Some Are Calling the DNC Outro Monday Night 'The Moment Trump Won Re-Election'
Matt Vespa

Posted: Aug 18, 2020 6:05 AM

This cannot be real. Did two hours of watching the Democratic National Convention cause me to lose my mind. President Trump was blamed by one woman for causing her father’s death from COVID. Yeah, she used his dead body to score political points, I’m sure that’s what he—a Trump supporter—would have really wanted. Bernie tried to get the progressive base excited for Joe; it wasn’t convincing. And then we have the loser brigade, some no-name Republicans who are throwing their support behind Joe Biden. John Kasich is also doing that—forever cementing himself as the Benedict Arnold of the Republican Party. Well, at least for this cycle he’s decided to fill the role.

This cannot be real. Did two hours of watching the Democratic National Convention cause me to lose my mind. President Trump was blamed by one woman for causing her father’s death from COVID. Yeah, she used his dead body to score political points, I’m sure that’s what he—a Trump supporter—would have really wanted. Bernie tried to get the progressive base excited for Joe; it wasn’t convincing. And then we have the loser brigade, some no-name Republicans who are throwing their support behind Joe Biden. John Kasich is also doing that—forever cementing himself as the Benedict Arnold of the Republican Party. Well, at least for this cycle he’s decided to fill the role.

ABC News
@ABC
Kristen Urquiza, who lost her father to COVID-19: “My dad was a healthy 65-year-old. His only preexisting condition was trusting Donald Trump, and for that, he paid with his life.” http://abcn.ws/3h63Qnv

more
https://townhall.com/tipsheet/mattvespa/2020/08/18/this-cant-be-real-did-you-catch-the-dncs-outro-monday-night-n2574550
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Online mountaineer

I thought they were calling that ludicrous Billy Porter musical interlude the moment Trump won reelection.
Support Israel's emergency medical service. afmda.org