Author Topic: Seattle Rioters Set Off ‘Large Explosion’ That Sends Cops To The Hospital  (Read 2785 times)

rangerrebew

Seattle Rioters Set Off ‘Large Explosion’ That Sends Cops To The Hospital
By  Emily Zanotti
•
Aug 17, 2020   DailyWire.com

Ongoing “anti-police” protests in Seattle descended into a riot yet again on Sunday as demonstrators set off a “large explosion” near a police car, sending at least one Seattle police officer to the hospital with injuries.

“The protest began in the Seattle neighborhood of SoDo around 7 p.m., with an estimated 100 people marching on foot with cars following behind them, according to a Monday morning press release by the Seattle Police Department,” Fox News reported Monday. “They made their way to the building that houses the Seattle Police Officer Guild and, within hours, the demonstration turned violent.”

https://www.dailywire.com/news/seattle-rioters-set-off-large-explosion-that-sends-cops-to-the-hospital?itm_source=parsely-api&utm_source=cnemail&utm_medium=email&utm_content=081720-news&utm_campaign=position6

Online Texas Yellow Rose

• Native Texan
This from Fox News:  Seattle anti-police protests descend into riots as officers injured; 18 arrested   https://www.foxnews.com/us/police-officers-injure-during-seattle-riots-18-people-arrested

Online 240B

• Lord of all things Orange!
  • TBR Advisory Committee
    • I try my best ...
18 arrested. Who cares?
They will be back out in 10 minutes.
You cannot "COEXIST" with people who want to kill you.
If they kill their own with no conscience, there is nothing to stop them from killing you.
Rational fear and anger at vicious murderous Islamic terrorists is the same as irrational antisemitism, according to the Leftists.

Offline verga

Glad to see they are referring to them as rioters instead of Protesters.
In a time of universal deceit - telling the truth is a revolutionary act.
�More than any other time in history, mankind faces a crossroads. One path leads to despair and utter hopelessness. The other, to total extinction. Let us pray we have the wisdom to choose correctly.�-Woody Allen
If God invented marathons to keep people from doing anything more stupid, the triathlon must have taken him completely by surprise.

Offline Fishrrman

• Dumbest member of the forum
verga wrote:
"Glad to see they are referring to them as rioters instead of Protesters."

No, that's still not correct.
They are "something more than" simply "rioters".

See this 73 second video:
https://1drv.ms/v/s!An3uN8X2AHdOg1Z7bHcqG7VK43oe?e=reQVUu

Offline IsailedawayfromFR

Glad to see they are referring to them as rioters instead of Protesters.
I prefer the correct terminology:  Terrorists
No punishment, in my opinion, is too great, for the man who can build his greatness upon his country's ruin~  George Washington

Offline LegalAmerican

verga wrote:
"Glad to see they are referring to them as rioters instead of Protesters."

No, that's still not correct.
They are "something more than" simply "rioters".

See this 73 second video:
https://1drv.ms/v/s!An3uN8X2AHdOg1Z7bHcqG7VK43oe?e=reQVUu

Yes, been saying that since OBUMMER....MARXIST.  ALL COMMUNIST.

Offline LegalAmerican

I prefer the correct terminology:  Terrorists

THERE IT IS.   888high58888

Offline LegalAmerican

Washington State demon-rat governor is allowing this insanity..  Inslee.  He needs to be removed from office, by the SANE PEOPLE...there.   STATES RIGHTS, they need to do this.  FEDERAL CANNOT INTERFERE, BY OUR CONSTITUTION. THEY HAVE TO ASK FOR HELP....

Offline LMAO

.  FEDERAL CANNOT INTERFERE, BY OUR CONSTITUTION. THEY HAVE TO ASK FOR HELP....

Not  true
https://www.law.cornell.edu/uscode/text/10/253
I have little interest in streamlining government or in making it more efficient, for I mean to reduce its size. I do not undertake to promote welfare, for I propose to extend freedom. My aim is not to pass laws, but to repeal them.

Barry Goldwater

http://www.usdebtclock.org

My Avatar is my adult autistic son Tommy

Offline LegalAmerican

Fabric of the nation.....

Error 404 (Not Found)!!1

Offline sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits
To me this is just more proof the Dims are convinced they can't win the presidency,and are so desperate they need to create a situation where Martial Law is declared.
Anyone who isn't paranoid in 2021 just isn't thinking clearly!

Offline LMAO

To me this is just more proof the Dims are convinced they can't win the presidency,and are so desperate they need to create a situation where Martial Law is declared.

Yeah these aren’t the actions of people who think the election is in the bag
I have little interest in streamlining government or in making it more efficient, for I mean to reduce its size. I do not undertake to promote welfare, for I propose to extend freedom. My aim is not to pass laws, but to repeal them.

Barry Goldwater

Online goatprairie

Washington State demon-rat governor is allowing this insanity..  Inslee.  He needs to be removed from office, by the SANE PEOPLE...there.   STATES RIGHTS, they need to do this.  FEDERAL CANNOT INTERFERE, BY OUR CONSTITUTION. THEY HAVE TO ASK FOR HELP....
When a citizen's civil rights are being violated, the feds can step in. And have many times in the past.

Online Free Vulcan

• Technical
  • Ah, the air is so much fresher here...
Imagine if a militia did this. It'd be Ruby Ridge X 10 within days.
The Republic is lost.

Offline IsailedawayfromFR

When a citizen's civil rights are being violated, the feds can step in. And have many times in the past.
not just citizens.

All it takes is one foreign country to claim one of its citizens is being threatened.  It is the prerogative of the feds to protect foreign nationals legally here.
No punishment, in my opinion, is too great, for the man who can build his greatness upon his country's ruin~  George Washington

Offline GtHawk

• I don't believe in Trump anymore, he's an illusion
One word, snipers. Isn't it the Israelis that take out the knees of people like these?

Offline sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits
One word, snipers. Isn't it the Israelis that take out the knees of people like these?

@GtHawk

Beats me. I can't even begin to fathom why you would shoot someone in the knee when their head is a MUCH larger target,and you don't have to hear them whining anymore after a head shot.
Anyone who isn't paranoid in 2021 just isn't thinking clearly!

Offline GtHawk

• I don't believe in Trump anymore, he's an illusion
@GtHawk

Beats me. I can't even begin to fathom why you would shoot someone in the knee when their head is a MUCH larger target,and you don't have to hear them whining anymore after a head shot.
Well for one if you take out the knee they won't be runnin in the pack again.

Offline LegalAmerican

Yes, if we were in 'NORMAL TIMES'....we aren't.  DEMON-RATS WOULD PULL ANOTHER IMPEACHMENT..... SO FAST! 

They WANT POTUS...to do this.  Not following the Constitution and chain of command. 

Offline LegalAmerican

Bingo!   888high58888

Offline LMAO

Yes, if we were in 'NORMAL TIMES'....we aren't.  DEMON-RATS WOULD PULL ANOTHER IMPEACHMENT..... SO FAST! 

They WANT POTUS...to do this.  Not following the Constitution and chain of command.

It's obvious you have never heard of the Insurrection Act

POTUS can and should act against what's going on in places like Portland and Seattle
« Last Edit: August 19, 2020, 10:11:20 pm by LMAO »

Barry Goldwater

Offline LegalAmerican

It's obvious you have never heard of the Insurrection Act

POTUS can and should act against what's going on in places like Portland and Seattle
NO.  I heard of it.   He is giving them a chance, to take care of it.  WITHIN, the STATE.  It is, in this speech too. HE IS POTUS....not me or anyone else.  It is all, so simplistically said on here.  As if none of you know about Russia hoax, impeach hoax, now COVID LIES about his handling of COVID. SOME MILITARY, ARE IN DEEP STATE, TOO. 
« Last Edit: August 20, 2020, 12:18:11 am by Mod5 »

Offline jafo2010

• Dems-greatest existential threat to USA republic!
Some military?  I would say the vast majority are in the Deep State.  Globalization, they are all signed on, and Trump is the fly in the ointment.

The police have their hands tied by spineless, worthless politicians.  Democommies!!!  That explosion from my perspective is sufficient grounds to shoot dead every person out before them. 

The Soylent Green trucks should come along and scoop them up and take them to the factory to make wafers.
« Last Edit: August 20, 2020, 09:21:25 pm by jafo2010 »

Offline LegalAmerican

Some military?  I would say the vast ajority are in the Deep State.  Globalization, they are all signed on, and Trump is the fly in the ointment.

The police have their hands tied by spineless, worthless politicians.  Democommies!!!  That explosion from my perspective is sufficient grounds to shoot dead every person out before them. 

The Soylent Green trucks should come along and scoop them up and take them to the factory to make wafers.

I agree.  I see mod 5 removed something I posted.  VIDEO OF POTUS GIVING...FACTS?