Author Topic: Is AOC's 'Squad' Running the Rioters? One Just Called for MORE 'Unrest In the Streets'  (Read 127 times)

rangerrebew

Is AOC's 'Squad' Running the Rioters? One Just Called for MORE 'Unrest In the Streets'
By Victoria Taft Aug 15, 2020 4:10 PM EST

More riots, please. There’s really no other way to interpret what Massachusetts congresswoman and AOC “Squad” member Ayanna Pressley said on MSNBC Saturday morning.

Pressley called for more riots and “unrest.”

I’ve always thought there was organization behind antifa and, of course, Black Lives Matter™, but shot-calling like the Great Bambino — the way the congresswoman does in calling for more riots – is a new low. It’s unconscionable. And it confirms that the leftist politicians are calling the shots of antifa and BLM.

Seattle Beer Maker Puts Anti-Cop Hate-Slur on Can – and Let’s Just Say It’s Falling Flat

https://pjmedia.com/news-and-politics/victoria-taft/2020/08/15/is-aocs-squad-running-the-rioters-one-just-called-for-more-unrest-in-the-streets-n795546

Offline Fishrrman

• Dumbest member of the forum
"Is AOC's 'Squad' Running the Rioters?"

None of them impress me as being smart enough to serve as the command/control behind the insurgency.

However I wouldn't be surprised if some of the cadres who WORK FOR them have some hand in it (although certainly not the defining roles).