Author Topic: Pressley Calls for ‘Unrest in the Streets’ — Republicans ‘Turning a Deaf Ear’ to Americans’ Needs  (Read 920 times)

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Pam Key 16 Aug 2020

Saturday on MSNBC, Rep. Ayanna Pressley (D-MA) called for “unrest in the streets for as long as there’s unrest in our lives.”

Pressley said, “Donald Trump knows that his failings are on the ballot, that we have lost hundreds of thousands of American lives that were preventable and that’s just the most egregious of his criminal negligence and sluggish response and science denies and his failures of leadership. He knows those failures are on the ballot, that the occupant of the White House is on the way to being a temporary one. As Dan Rather reminds us, cheaters are going to cheat. So the only way that he thinks he can be even remotely successful is to suppress and to undermine our democracy, beginning with the United States Postal Service, which is a war on them and the livelihood of those essential workers and their families and those who rely upon the critical services that the postal service provides. We have to continue to hold this administration accountable. At every turn, they have sought to obstruct, stonewall, and evade justice and accountability. I do think that DeJoy should resign and be subpoenaed to come before the Oversight Committee.”

She continued, “I’m looking to the public. You know, this is as much about public outcry, and organizing, and mobilizing, and applying pressure so that this GOP-led Senate and these governors that continue to carry water for this administration, putting the American people in harm’s way, turning a deaf ear to the needs of our families and our communities, hold them accountable. Make the phone calls, send the emails, show up.”

She added, “There needs to be unrest in the streets for as long as there’s unrest in our lives, and unfortunately, there’s plenty to go around.”

https://www.breitbart.com/clips/2020/08/16/pressley-calls-for-unrest-in-the-streets-republicans-turning-a-deaf-ear-to-americans-needs/
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline Fishrrman

• Dumbest member of the forum

Online roamer_1

Sounz like sedition to me...

Doesn't matter. It's been declared sedition all the way along... Aided by Democrat stronghold cities, counties, and states actively preaching sedition.

Offline LegalAmerican

Pam Key 16 Aug 2020

Saturday on MSNBC, Rep. Ayanna Pressley (D-MA) called for “unrest in the streets for as long as there’s unrest in our lives.”

Pressley said, “Donald Trump knows that his failings are on the ballot, that we have lost hundreds of thousands of American lives that were preventable and that’s just the most egregious of his criminal negligence and sluggish response and science denies and his failures of leadership. He knows those failures are on the ballot, that the occupant of the White House is on the way to being a temporary one. As Dan Rather reminds us, cheaters are going to cheat. So the only way that he thinks he can be even remotely successful is to suppress and to undermine our democracy, beginning with the United States Postal Service, which is a war on them and the livelihood of those essential workers and their families and those who rely upon the critical services that the postal service provides. We have to continue to hold this administration accountable. At every turn, they have sought to obstruct, stonewall, and evade justice and accountability. I do think that DeJoy should resign and be subpoenaed to come before the Oversight Committee.”

She continued, “I’m looking to the public. You know, this is as much about public outcry, and organizing, and mobilizing, and applying pressure so that this GOP-led Senate and these governors that continue to carry water for this administration, putting the American people in harm’s way, turning a deaf ear to the needs of our families and our communities, hold them accountable. Make the phone calls, send the emails, show up.”

She added, “There needs to be unrest in the streets for as long as there’s unrest in our lives, and unfortunately, there’s plenty to go around.”

https://www.breitbart.com/clips/2020/08/16/pressley-calls-for-unrest-in-the-streets-republicans-turning-a-deaf-ear-to-americans-needs/

Insane lefts!   THEY ARE THE ONE'S CAUSING PROBLEMS ALL OVER AMERICA.  DEMON-RATS.  I GUESS THIS P.O.S....NEVER HEARD OF STATES RIGHTS?   POTUS is following the constitution.  These DEMON-RATS...have to ASK FOR HELP FROM FEDERAL GOVERNMENT. DEMON-RATS HAVE REJECTED FEDERAL  HELP.   DEMON-RATS ARE THE DEAF..LYING ONES....DAILY.   

Offline Wingnut

• That is the problem with everything. They try and make it better without realizing the old is fine.
Been a while since Woke Spice crawled out of her crypt to speak to her peoples.
I am just a Technicolor Dream Cat riding this kaleidoscope of life.

Offline LegalAmerican

One of the SQUAD.  I have zero respect for all communists and liars.

Offline berdie

Is it just me...or does anybody else find it hilarious that Pressley is invoking Dan Rather?

Online DB

They are becoming more unhinged by the day...

They are not remotely as confident has they claim to be. Otherwise they wouldn't need to throw endless fire bombs to see what catches fire... Perhaps in their tantrum they'll end up burning their own houses down instead... They've certainly got a good start at it...

Offline LMAO

They are becoming more unhinged by the day...

They are not remotely as confident has they claim to be. Otherwise they wouldn't need to throw endless fire bombs to see what catches fire... Perhaps in their tantrum they'll end up burning their own houses down instead... They've certainly got a good start at it...

I think in their subconscious they know they cannot get what they want through the ballot box and what you are seeing is their frustration

Keep in mind, the left does not see themselves as out of touch with average citizens. They see averaged Americans as out of touch with them
I have little interest in streamlining government or in making it more efficient, for I mean to reduce its size. I do not undertake to promote welfare, for I propose to extend freedom. My aim is not to pass laws, but to repeal them.

Barry Goldwater

http://www.usdebtclock.org

My Avatar is my adult autistic son Tommy

Online bigheadfred

• One day Closer
She asked me name my foe then. I said the need within some men to fight and kill their brothers without thought of Love or God. Ken Hensley

Offline skeeter

Been a while since Woke Spice crawled out of her crypt to speak to her peoples.

Don't you mean Bald Spice?

Offline jafo2010

• Dems-greatest existential threat to USA republic!
Pressley calling for violence makes her an accessory to who knows how many violent crimes.  Suffice to say, she should be removed from the House and indicted as a co-conspirator for every crime that happens in the streets.  Sedition is not enough for what she is attempting to do.

Offline Absalom

Doesn't matter. It's been declared sedition all the way along... Aided by Democrat stronghold cities, counties, and states actively preaching sedition.
---------------------
@ Roamer, repeating the wisdom of the past;
"Tis infinitely better the Prince be feared, rather than loved!"
Be it Trump the Buffoon, Bi-dodo the Clown, Howdy-Doody or any of the 3 Stooges;
does anyone w/a solitary brain cell, not grasp that the anarchists do as they please
because they have absolutely no fear of retribution??????????? ABSOLUTELY NONE!
« Last Edit: August 18, 2020, 03:33:17 am by Absalom »

Online roamer_1

---------------------
@ Roamer, repeating the wisdom of the past;
"Tis infinitely better the Prince be feared, rather than loved!"
Be it Trump the Buffoon, Bi-dodo the Clown, Howdy-Doody or any of the 3 Stooges;
does anyone w/a solitary brain cell not grasp that the anarchists do as they please
because they have absolutely no fear of retribution. NONE!

@Absalom
That is exactly right. Folks can whine about the optics all they want, but what will put this down is to put it down HARD. The next day, either you have peace or war. And if war, better now than later.