Author Topic: ALERT: Man Who THREATENED TAKING A SHOT AT PRESIDENT TRUMP Has Just Been SENTENCED!  (Read 358 times)

rangerrebew

ALERT: Man Who THREATENED TAKING A SHOT AT PRESIDENT TRUMP Has Just Been SENTENCED!
staff staff August 16, 2020   

There are people who disagree politically with Donald Trump. I understand that and don’t expect everyone to.

I also understand that there are people that agree with Joe Biden. I don’t wish harm to those people, I just wish that they would see things differently. Do you know why I don’t wish harm on them? I am neither ignorant nor am I crazy.

People who wish a kind of harm (BOTH SIDES) on someone for a political view are the worst kind of people.

Authorities charged 28-year-old Shawn Christy of McAdoo, Pennsylvania with threatening to put a bullet in President Trump and Northampton County District Attorney John Morganelli . He also said that he would use lethal force on police. He will have to wait 20 years to put that plan into action as that is what he has been sentenced to.

https://threepercenternation.com/2020/08/16/alert-man-who-threatened-taking-a-shot-at-president-trump-has-just-been-sentenced/

Offline sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits
Good to know that at least ONE criminal is being arrested and prosecuted in America.
Anyone who isn't paranoid in 2021 just isn't thinking clearly!