Author Topic: Booker: ‘Bully’ Trump ‘About to Get Knocked Out’ by ‘Dynamic Duo’ Biden, Harris  (Read 561 times)

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Pam Key 16 Aug 2020

Sunday on CNN’s “State of the Union,” Sen. Cory Booker (D-NJ) called President Donald Trump a “bully,” adding that was “about to get knocked out” in the November election by the Biden-Harris ticket.

Anchor Jake Tapper asked, “So let me ask you, President Trump and his campaign have been floating this false, completely false notion that Senator Harris, who was born in Oakland, California, in 1964, and is an American, may not be eligible to be vice president. Were you surprised when they started to do that?”

Booker said, “This is something I think that many Americans know. I know for my family is when you have African-American women who are rising up in positions that there have never been African-American women in before that, people are going to viciously attack them on gender and race. The words, the gendered words that this president has been using about Kamala attacking her in extraordinarily awful ways just reflects the degrading language he’s used about blacks, about black and brown places, about congresspeople telling them to go back where they’ve come from when they were born in this country. This is nothing new, nothing surprising. What I don’t think Trump understands is that Kamala Harris has been fighting this fight her entire career rising to positions where she was the first African-American woman in time and time again. So if there’s anybody that’s ready for this kind of mess, it’s Kamala Harris. And so Donald Trump can pick a fight if he wants, but he is the proverbial bully in the playground that is about to get knocked out when he steps up against this dynamic duo that will beat him in November.”

https://www.breitbart.com/clips/2020/08/16/booker-bully-trump-about-to-get-knocked-out-by-dynamic-duo-biden-harris/
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Online The_Reader_David

Dyanamic Duo?  Really?

Does that mean Sen. Harris will have to start using strange exclamations like "Holy gaffe-factory, Basement Man!  You've just insulted every African American with that last malapropism!"
And when they behead your own people in the wars which are to come, then you will know what this was all about.

Offline libertybele

Romans 12:16-21

Live in harmony with one another; do not be haughty, but associate with the lowly, do not claim to be wiser than you are.  Do not repay anyone evil for evil, but take thought for what is noble in the sight of all.  If it is possible, so far as it depends on you, live peaceably with all…do not be overcome by evil, but overcome evil with good.

Offline truth_seeker

• Common Sense Results Oriented Conservative Veteran
FWIW I am preparing myself for a Trump loss.

I believe the democrats were coasting in 2016. The media was coasting.

This time they will have the pedal to the metal.

Trump/Pence will do a very good job, but it may not be enough.

Postal Service, Election counters, Google-Facebook-Twitter.

I hop that I am wrong.

"God must love the common man, he made so many of them.�  Abe Lincoln

Offline libertybele

I hop that I am wrong.

I'm right there along with you on this one; fraud, postal service corruption, Google, Facebook, Twitter and massive intimidation at the polls.  Even if Trump does win, it will be challenged in court and the courts aren't going to rule in his favor. 
Romans 12:16-21

Live in harmony with one another; do not be haughty, but associate with the lowly, do not claim to be wiser than you are.  Do not repay anyone evil for evil, but take thought for what is noble in the sight of all.  If it is possible, so far as it depends on you, live peaceably with all…do not be overcome by evil, but overcome evil with good.

Offline WarmPotato

• TheWarmPotato
  • Follow WarmPotato on YTB
    • My Youtube Channel
They want to provoke Trump, they want to roll in the mud
Check out my youtube Channel!

https://youtu.be/b6E3JS3Dmaw

Online berdie

Dyanamic Duo?  Really?

Does that mean Sen. Harris will have to start using strange exclamations like "Holy gaffe-factory, Basement Man!  You've just insulted every African American with that last malapropism!"

Thank you for that much needed  :rolling:

Online Lando Lincoln

I’m not there yet.
There are some among us who live in rooms of experience we can never enter.
John Steinbeck

Offline Right_in_Virginia

I hope that I am wrong.

Nah, the media wasn't coasting in 2016.....they were telling us nonstop that Hillary's already won.  Yes, Hillary dropped the ball in Wisconsin ... but they're not going to send Joe there --  and if they send KAmala, it'll cost them votes.  The Biden campaign and the media have their hate pedal to the medal, but after four years Americans have developed a herd immunity against it.  The only thing their hate does is strengthen the resolve of Trump supporters and push more voters onto the Trump train.

The one item that does concern me is the fraud, the universal mail-in theft.  But the President is exposing this, going to court to stop it, fighting the Democrats on the Hill, presenting proof of the problems in every press conference... in short, he's doing everything in his power to keep this election honest.  It would be nice if Republicans would support him on this, but I ask too much.  But folks are awake, and this always works to our favor.

And there is a plus side ... those boat parades for Trump have exploded across the country.  Hell, there was a large one in Delaware and even New Jersey this weekend.  The one in Clearwater enters the Guinness Book of Records as the largest boat parade in history.  Foot parades for Trump are occurring across the nation from Hawaii to Northern Virginia.

The extraordinary ground game for Trump 2020 is making itself known on the water, in the streets and knocking on doors.  (Sometimes w/o masks  happy77 )  The enthusiasm factor will matter more in this election than even 2016.  And we win this, hands down.  And by enthusiasm, I mean voter turnout.

Even though you won't see it on TV, the President and Vice President are also holding mini-rallies across the battleground states -- and both will be front and center at live and virtual events this week .... even buying enough ad time to dominate Al Gore's Internet.  Brad Pascale earned his paycheck this week! 

I especially enjoyed the NYCPBA's endorsement of the President on Friday ....

“I cannot remember when we've ever endorsed for the office of President of the United States, until now...”

Pat Lynch President @NYCPBA

Video

https://twitter.com/DanScavino/status/1294425977251147777

I'll leave with a reminder that one group of voters is gravitating toward the President and spitting over their shoulders at Biden AND KAmala (whose selection really hurt the Biden campaign).  How this will affect the election is still unknown.  But I take comfort in the Democrat's worry.

Diamond and Silk®
@DiamondandSilk

"He can run but he won't be able to hide his record"  Say No To #JimCrowJoe!

Video: 

https://twitter.com/DiamondandSilk/status/1294672700909277184

12:30 PM · Aug 15, 2020·Twitter Media Studio

Street Politics With Talessia
@SPWTalessia

We out here until the polls close on November 3rd

@realDonaldTrump #SchoolChoice #LeadRight #BuckeyeBattalion #BlackVoicesforTrump #MAGA

Video: 

https://twitter.com/SPWTalessia/status/1294690263152103425

1:39 PM · Aug 15, 2020 from Cleveland, OH·Twitter for iPhone

"This ain't over" @truth_seeker   Now it begins.    Keep the faith, my friend.   :beer:

« Last Edit: August 16, 2020, 09:06:28 pm by Right_in_Virginia »

Offline aligncare

I have my up and down days. My rational mind tells me Americans can’t possibly be okay with the radical leftist agenda democrats represent. But, the constant news distortion, lies and omissions about Trump wear me down. No history of hypertension, but this crap has gotta be spiking my BP.

But, then I read @Right_in_Virginia and my rational mind starts talking again. It helps. That, and my workouts, relaxation/breathing exercises, but most of all taking breaks from the dishonest news of the day clears my mind of negativism.

Offline LegalAmerican

I have my up and down days. My rational mind tells me Americans can’t possibly be okay with the radical leftist agenda democrats represent. But, the constant news distortion, lies and omissions about Trump wear me down. No history of hypertension, but this crap has gotta be spiking my BP.

But, then I read @Right_in_Virginia and my rational mind starts talking again. It helps. That, and my workouts, relaxation/breathing exercises, but most of all taking breaks from the dishonest news of the day clears my mind of negativism.

Agree. The constant LIES are taxing and the 'hate' from all the 'TOLERANT, CARING, LEFTS'.   WWW.MAGAPILL.COM

I NEED TO LEARN HOW TO MAKE THAT MY BOTTOM LINE ON HERE.   888high58888

Offline Right_in_Virginia

Happy to help, my friend.  Happy to help.   happy77

@aligncare

Offline Idiot

I hop that I am wrong.
I'm right there with you.  For some reason over the past week I came to the realization that our country is now lost.  It's quite sad actually.

Offline LegalAmerican

If stupid people aren’t elected next year, we're going to have one of the greatest years ever

•Aug 15, 2020

LOVE MY POTUS.  RIGHT ON!  lol

Error 404 (Not Found)!!1