Author Topic: Michelle Obama ‘Becoming’ Director to Helm Netflix Documentary on Trayvon Martin, George Floyd Famil  (Read 951 times)

Offline mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Michelle Obama ‘Becoming’ Director to Helm Netflix Documentary on Trayvon Martin, George Floyd Family Attorney Ben Crump

Warner Todd Huston 16 Aug 2020

Streaming giant Netflix has ordered a feature documentary about Trayvon Martin and George Floyd family attorney, and Joe Biden backer, Ben Crump, to be produced by Michelle Obama documentary maker, Nadia Hallgren, and Black-ish creator, Kenya Barris.

The documentary will follow Crump’s past and current cases, including his representation of the Trayvon Martin family, and those of Breonna Taylor, Ahmaud Arbery, and George Floyd, Variety reports. Crump has also represented families of Michael Brown, Tamir Rice, Nakia Jones, Danny Ray Thomas, and Stephon Clark. Crump also represented the residents of Flint, Michigan, over their water crisis.

Ben Crump endorsed Joe Biden for president in a CNN op-ed, writing “This is a time for steely-eyed public servants who play no games and demand results. It’s time for Sen. Kamala Harris to join Joe Biden’s ticket and, God willing, help him actualize the next phase of this movement from the White House.” Crump recently called for the arrest of the Louisville, Kentucky, police officers involved in the death of Breonna Taylor.

more
https://www.breitbart.com/entertainment/2020/08/16/michelle-obama-becoming-director-to-helm-netflix-documentary-on-trayvon-martin-george-floyd-family-attorney-ben-crump/
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline LegalAmerican

Oh?  ALL THUG THEATER?  All ,  had many priors and all violent. 

Offline goatprairie

Oh?  ALL THUG THEATER?  All ,  had many priors and all violent.
:yowsa: I think you've got a winner there. A great replacement for LivePD.

Offline Smokin Joe

• I was a "conspiracy theorist". Now I'm just right.
Well, why not have one of the greatest grifters of all time doing thug theater?

It's like having Boris Karloff introduce horror shows....
How God must weep at humans' folly! Stand fast! God knows what he is doing!
Seventeen Techniques for Truth Suppression

Of all tyrannies, a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep, his cupidity may at some point be satiated; but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end for they do so with the approval of their own conscience.

C S Lewis

Online Texas Yellow Rose

• Native Texan

:happyhappy:

Offline mountaineer

I see the Mooch as more this kind of guy:
Support Israel's emergency medical service. afmda.org

Offline Smokin Joe

I see the Mooch as more this kind of guy:

Nah, he is funny in a corny sort of way, and I wish we still got his show.

Of all tyrannies, a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep, his cupidity may at some point be satiated; but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end for they do so with the approval of their own conscience.

C S Lewis

Offline IsailedawayfromFR

Michelle Obama ‘Becoming’ Director to Helm Netflix Documentary on Trayvon Martin, George Floyd Family Attorney Ben Crump

Warner Todd Huston 16 Aug 2020

Streaming giant Netflix has ordered a feature documentary about Trayvon Martin and George Floyd family attorney, and Joe Biden backer, Ben Crump, to be produced by Michelle Obama documentary maker, Nadia Hallgren, and Black-ish creator, Kenya Barris.

The documentary will follow Crump’s past and current cases, including his representation of the Trayvon Martin family, and those of Breonna Taylor, Ahmaud Arbery, and George Floyd, Variety reports. Crump has also represented families of Michael Brown, Tamir Rice, Nakia Jones, Danny Ray Thomas, and Stephon Clark. Crump also represented the residents of Flint, Michigan, over their water crisis.

Ben Crump endorsed Joe Biden for president in a CNN op-ed, writing “This is a time for steely-eyed public servants who play no games and demand results. It’s time for Sen. Kamala Harris to join Joe Biden’s ticket and, God willing, help him actualize the next phase of this movement from the White House.” Crump recently called for the arrest of the Louisville, Kentucky, police officers involved in the death of Breonna Taylor.

more
https://www.breitbart.com/entertainment/2020/08/16/michelle-obama-becoming-director-to-helm-netflix-documentary-on-trayvon-martin-george-floyd-family-attorney-ben-crump/
Michelle is honoring a bunch of criminals and an outright liar in Crump.

She is perfect for the role of moderator.
No punishment, in my opinion, is too great, for the man who can build his greatness upon his country's ruin~  George Washington

Offline skeeter

Rumor has it Michelle herself is going star in a Netflix biographical sketch of Big Ed Mustapha.
« Last Edit: August 17, 2020, 01:55:58 pm by skeeter »

Offline sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits
And he/she is getting this position based entirely on it's total lack of experience at doing anything other than creating a nuclear-powered garden.
Anyone who isn't paranoid in 2021 just isn't thinking clearly!

Offline sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits
« Last Edit: August 17, 2020, 06:00:31 pm by sneakypete »

Offline sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits
We all know what it's really about. It's about laundering bribe money to the Obmober family by pretending to hire them.

Offline PeteS in CA

Officer Wilson's attorney should drop a line to Netflix, something along the lines of, "Nice buildings you got there in Los Gatos. It'd be a shame if you broadcast something libelous ...".
If, as anti-Covid-vaxxers claim, https://www.poynter.org/fact-checking/2021/robert-f-kennedy-jr-said-the-covid-19-vaccine-is-the-deadliest-vaccine-ever-made-thats-not-true/ , https://gospelnewsnetwork.org/2021/11/23/covid-shots-are-the-deadliest-vaccines-in-medical-history/ , The Vaccine is deadly, where in the US have Pfizer and Moderna hidden the millions of bodies of those who died of "vaccine injury"? Is reality a Big Pharma Shill?

Millions now living should have died. Anti-Covid-Vaxxer ghouls hardest hit.

Offline Fishrrman

• Dumbest member of the forum
"Michelle Obama ‘Becoming’ Director to Helm Netflix Documentary on Trayvon Martin, George Floyd Family Attorney Ben Crump"

"Documentary"... my a&&.

Offline mountaineer

"Documentary"... my a&&.
"Documentary" in the vein of "Triumph of the Will," perhaps.

Offline Smokin Joe

"Documentary" in the vein of "Triumph of the Will," perhaps.
Crock-u-mentary. Another bunch of lies and distortions presented as fact.

As if this justifies the destruction, death, and lawlessness in the afflicted cities.
« Last Edit: August 17, 2020, 10:01:58 pm by Smokin Joe »

C S Lewis

Offline goatprairie

Maybe Michelle's next documentary will be about affirmative discriminat ...er....excuse me, action persons who get undeserved places in prestigious universities just because of their skin color and when married to communist politicians are given worthless jobs where they're paid hundreds of thousands of dollars to do nothing.
« Last Edit: August 18, 2020, 12:06:42 am by goatprairie »

Offline sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits
We all know this is nothing more than a method to launder pay-off cash to Bathhouse Barry. This way they can put it in the bank or invest it.

Offline DB

So her qualifications to direct is she's black and is married to an ex president?

Offline Smokin Joe

So her qualifications to direct is she's black and is married to an ex president?
Oh, don't forget her impeccable fashion sense.... :3:

C S Lewis

Offline mountaineer

Fabulously toned arms, baby!

Offline LegalAmerican

Offline IsailedawayfromFR

Fabulously toned arms, baby!
And shoulders that would be impressive on any NFL linebacker.
No punishment, in my opinion, is too great, for the man who can build his greatness upon his country's ruin~  George Washington