Author Topic: What mail-in voting crisis? Nobody has to vote by mail  (Read 175 times)

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
What mail-in voting crisis? Nobody has to vote by mail
« on: August 16, 2020, 02:31:24 pm »
August 16, 2020
What mail-in voting crisis? Nobody has to vote by mail
By Monica Showalter

With their characteristic sick Alinskyite tactic of targeting political opponents at their homes, a very socially undistanced mob of hysterics targeted the postmaster general, claiming that President Trump was conspiring to destroy the election through the dysfunction of the postal service.

Here's John Solomon's Just the News:

Crowds of protesters blowing horns and banging pots and pans showed up outside the Washington, D.C. home of Postmaster General Louis DeJoy on Saturday morning, accusing the agency head of attempting to sabotage the 2020 election in favor of Donald Trump.

The activist group ShutDownDC took credit for organizing the protest, writing on Saturday morning that they had "deliver[ed] democracy" to the postmaster.

"Louis DeJoy, one of Donald Trump’s big donors, is dismantling the U.S. Postal Service ahead of mass mail-in voting in the 2020 presidential election," the group stated.
    Lately, they claimed, DeJoy "has fired or reassigned much of the existing USPS leadership and ordered the removal of mail sorting machines that are fundamental to the functioning of the postal service."

"Meanwhile, mail delivery is slowing down under other decisions made by DeJoy, such as eliminating overtime for postal workers," they added.

more
http://americanthinker.com/blog/2020/08/what_mailin_voting_crisis_nobody_has_to_vote_by_mail.html
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Online Cyber Liberty

• Coffee! Donuts! Kittens!
  • Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
Re: What mail-in voting crisis? Nobody has to vote by mail
« Reply #1 on: August 16, 2020, 03:51:29 pm »
I thought Oregon or Washington switched to all-mail ballots years ago?
For unvaccinated, we are looking at a winter of severe illness and death — if you’re unvaccinated — for themselves, their families, and the hospitals they’ll soon overwhelm. Sloe Joe Biteme 12/16
I will NOT comply.

Castillo del Cyber Autonomous Zone ~~~~~>                          :dontfeed:

Offline The_Reader_David

« Reply #2 on: August 16, 2020, 03:55:04 pm »
Sure some people need to vote by mail:  the dead, all the folks who get assistance in voting by helpful "civic-minded" people telling them how to fill out their ballots, anyone registered in two states with the drive between the relevant precincts too long to do in one day...
And when they behead your own people in the wars which are to come, then you will know what this was all about.

Offline Gefn

• "And though she be but little she is fierce"-Shakespeare
  • Cat Mod
  • Quos Deus Vult Perdere Prius Dementat
« Reply #3 on: August 16, 2020, 04:02:26 pm »
Like I said in another thread, I really do like working as a poll worker on Election Day. I hope polls don’t close. Leave absentee ballots for college kids and elderly , and other people who can’t get to polling places. And leave the actual polls for the majority who still want to vote in person.

Those “I voted” stickers really do mean a lot to a first time voter, or a new citizen.
« Last Edit: August 16, 2020, 04:03:38 pm by Gefn »
G-d bless America. G-d bless us all                                 

Adopt a puppy or kitty from your local shelter
Or an older dog or cat. They're true love❤️