Author Topic: Black candidate brings BLM mob to the burbs, terrorizes white teen girls: ‘We sick of yo white a*s!’  (Read 617 times)

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Black candidate brings BLM mob to the burbs, terrorizes white teen girls: ‘We sick of yo white a*s!’
August 16, 2020 | Jon Dougherty

A black candidate for the Minnesota state legislature who is supported by Democratic-Farmer-Labor Party Gov. Tim Walz screamed obscenities at a group of white teenage girls in a suburban neighborhood on Saturday and threatened to burn down the city of Hugo.

“I’m a black man being terrorized by this f–ing Klansman right here,” DFL candidate John Thompson shouted as he led a protest outside the home of Minneapolis Police Department Lt. Bob Kroll, a vocal supporter of President Donald Trump and president of the Police Officers Federation of Minneapolis, the department’s union.

Thompson was leading a small group of Black Lives Matter demonstrators when he spotted the young white girls gathered outside of a nearby home.

“We are terrorized by the Grand Wizard,” Thompson screamed. “Y’all got the grand wizard living in yo g*d d**ned neighborhood.”

“All the Klan exists in Hugo, Minnesota and it’s right here,” Thompson continued.

more w/video
https://www.bizpacreview.com/2020/08/16/black-candidate-brings-blm-mob-to-the-burbs-terrorizes-white-teen-girls-we-sick-of-yo-white-as-960772
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline skeeter

Give this guy a bigger megaphone. Hell, put him on TV.

He's the most effective spokesperson we could hope for.

rangerrebew

ws August 16, 2020
Democratic State House candidate suggests Minnesota suburb be burned down: 'I didn't come here to be peaceful'

The situation got intense at a Black Lives Matter protest at the head of the Minneapolis police union's home

John Thompson, a Democrat campaigning for State House in Minnesota, launched into a fiery diatribe during a Black Lives Matter protest outside the home of Minneapolis Police Federation President Bob Kroll on Saturday. During the vitriolic tirade, Thompson hinted that the town of Hugo be burned down, which is where Kroll lives.

POLL: Will Joe Biden still be the Democratic Party's presidential candidate when we get to November?

The crowd outside Kroll's home were demanding his resignation, accusing him of "fostering a toxic culture within the Minneapolis Police Department," according to KSTP-TV.

https://www.theblaze.com/news/minneapolis-john-thompson-video-bob-kroll

Offline Fishrrman

• Dumbest member of the forum
skeeter wrote:
"Give this guy a bigger megaphone. Hell, put him on TV.
He's the most effective spokesperson we could hope for."

Hmmmm.....
Mebbe so... but...

...Remember a few months ago, when folks here said "the antifa/blm commies wouldn't last long if they took their demonstrations/harassment/rioting to the suburbs" ??

Remember how folks said they would be promptly run outta town?

Well, ok.

Was this guy run out of town?
Was he made to pay any price for a verbal assault on the teenage girls?
Or was he left alone and permitted to leave on his own accord?

I'm guessing the latter.
So much for "suburban resistance".
The McCloskeys in St. Louis showed more grit.

There will be more of this to come, folks.
MUCH more...

Offline skeeter

skeeter wrote:

Hmmmm.....
Mebbe so... but...

...Remember a few months ago, when folks here said "the antifa/blm commies wouldn't last long if they took their demonstrations/harassment/rioting to the suburbs" ??

Well, ok.

I'm guessing the latter.

MUCH more...

... or we could vote.

Online 240B

• Lord of all things Orange!
  • TBR Advisory Committee
    • I try my best ...
skeeter wrote:

Not a fair or real example of 'suburbs'.
Hugo is simply an extension of Minneapolis/St. Paul.
It is 'sort of' a kind of suburb, but it is still very much part of the greater city.
The people talking about 'running them out of town' live farther out than that.
You cannot "COEXIST" with people who want to kill you.
If they kill their own with no conscience, there is nothing to stop them from killing you.
Rational fear and anger at vicious murderous Islamic terrorists is the same as irrational antisemitism, according to the Leftists.

Offline jafo2010

• Dems-greatest existential threat to USA republic!
We got less than 80 days until the election, and that will settle things one way or the other.  Should Trump get elected, and he has one or both houses of Congress, he begins pressuring these morons in Dem cities and states. 

If Biden becomes POTUS, I think these groups fade into the woodwork for a period, figuring they will get everything they want, so why demonstrate/destroy.

Offline sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits
Give this guy a bigger megaphone. Hell, put him on TV.

He's the most effective spokesperson we could hope for.

@skeeter

No kidding!

Ain't NOTHING wakes up complacent people like having their teen daughters threatened.
Anyone who isn't paranoid in 2021 just isn't thinking clearly!

Offline sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits
skeeter wrote:

Hmmmm.....
Mebbe so... but...

Well, ok.

@

I'm guessing the latter.

MUCH more...

@Fishrrman

He was in a suburb of Minneapolis. Minneapolis barely qualifies as being an American city anymore.  Isn't it the city they call "Mini-Mogadishu"?

I suspect he would be in trouble if he went practically anywhere else and started cursing and threatening teen white girls.

Offline sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits
We got less than 80 days until the election, and that will settle things one way or the other.

@jafo2010

I wouldn't bet on that. If Trump wins,I fully expect to see cities set on fire.

Online Smokin Joe

• I was a "conspiracy theorist". Now I'm just right.

@jafo2010

I wouldn't bet on that. If Trump wins,I fully expect to see cities set on fire.
I can't say what is on my mind...yet.
How God must weep at humans' folly! Stand fast! God knows what he is doing!
Seventeen Techniques for Truth Suppression

Of all tyrannies, a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep, his cupidity may at some point be satiated; but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end for they do so with the approval of their own conscience.

C S Lewis