Author Topic: Donald Trump Mocks ‘Zero Drive’ Reporters Covering Joe Biden  (Read 132 times)

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Charlie Spiering 15 Aug 2020

President Donald Trump ridiculed corporate media reporters on Saturday for allowing former Vice President Joe Biden to hold events without taking any questions.

“Very strange. Sleepy Joe never takes questions,” Trump wrote on Twitter.

The president shared a video of reporters politely exiting a Biden event with his running mate, Kamala Harris, after a press handler tells them to leave:

The scene was sharply different from White House reporters who repeatedly shout questions at the president despite press wranglers telling them to leave.

“[H]is reporters have zero drive,” Trump wrote, referring to reporters covering the Biden event. “Why can’t my reporters behave like that? Something is going on!”

Since naming Harris as his running mate, Biden has held events for three days without taking questions.

“I don’t understand what’s going on here. This is the damnedest thing I’ve ever seen,” Fox News host Chris Wallace said on a podcast Friday about Biden hiding from the press.

more w/video
https://www.breitbart.com/politics/2020/08/15/donald-trump-mocks-zero-drive-reporters-covering-joe-biden/
« Last Edit: August 15, 2020, 02:51:43 pm by mystery-ak »
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline Wingnut

• That is the problem with everything. They try and make it better without realizing the old is fine.
Joe will "sleep walk" his way to the White House if the liberal Trump hating press has their way.
I am just a Technicolor Dream Cat riding this kaleidoscope of life.