Author Topic: Pentagon dismisses 'unserious' debate over potential military involvement in any post-election disp  (Read 239 times)

rangerrebew

Pentagon dismisses 'unserious' debate over potential military involvement in any post-election dispute
By Rebecca Kheel - 08/13/20 12:21 PM EDT

The Pentagon on Thursday dismissed talk of potential military involvement in any post-election dispute, calling the debate "unserious thought."

“We have a Constitution, and our Constitution, which all members of the military have sworn an oath to, provides no role for the U.S. military as arbiter of political or election disputes,” chief Pentagon spokesman Jonathan Hoffman said at a press briefing.

“This issue appears to be borne of unserious thought reflecting a fundamental lack of appreciation for the history of our democracy and the civilian-military relationship established under our Constitution,” he added.

https://thehill.com/policy/defense/511848-pentagon-dismisses-unserious-debates-about-military-involvement-in-potential

Online Cyber Liberty

• Coffee! Donuts! Kittens!
  • Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
Meanwhile, I hope the military has a plan in their back pocket to crush riots by idiots wearing p*ssy hats.
For unvaccinated, we are looking at a winter of severe illness and death — if you’re unvaccinated — for themselves, their families, and the hospitals they’ll soon overwhelm. Sloe Joe Biteme 12/16
I will NOT comply.

Castillo del Cyber Autonomous Zone ~~~~~>                          :dontfeed:

Offline Fishrrman

• Dumbest member of the forum
Cyber wrote:
"Meanwhile, I hope the military has a plan in their back pocket to crush riots by idiots wearing p*ssy hats."

Jes' like they "crushed" the ones in Seattle, Portland, Chicago and New York, right...?

Online Cyber Liberty

• Coffee! Donuts! Kittens!
  • Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
Cyber wrote:
"Meanwhile, I hope the military has a plan in their back pocket to crush riots by idiots wearing p*ssy hats."

Jes' like they "crushed" the ones in Seattle, Portland, Chicago and New York, right...?

These would be in DeeCee.
For unvaccinated, we are looking at a winter of severe illness and death — if you’re unvaccinated — for themselves, their families, and the hospitals they’ll soon overwhelm. Sloe Joe Biteme 12/16
I will NOT comply.

Castillo del Cyber Autonomous Zone ~~~~~>                          :dontfeed: