Author Topic: Donald Trump Donates Quarterly Salary to Repair National Monuments  (Read 485 times)

Online Elderberry

• TBR Contributor
Breitbart by Charlie Spiering14 Aug 2020

President Donald Trump announced Friday that he would donate his salary for this financial quarter to the National Park Service for the restoration of America’s national monuments.

The president announced the news on Twitter, together with an image of the $100,000 check.

“I promised YOU I would not take a dime of salary as your President. I donate the entire $400,000!” Trump wrote.

I promised YOU I would not take a dime of salary as your President. I donate the entire $400,000! It is my honor to give $100,000 to @NatlParkService to help repair and restore our GREAT National Monuments. So important to our American History! Thank You!! pic.twitter.com/4ETkUZ9yUf

— Donald J. Trump (@realDonaldTrump) August 14, 2020

“It is my honor to give $100,000 to the National Park Service to help repair and restore our GREAT National Monuments,” Trump wrote. “So important to our American History! Thank You!!”

More: https://www.breitbart.com/politics/2020/08/14/donald-trump-donates-quarterly-salary-to-repair-national-monuments/

Online libertybele

• WE are NOT ok!
Re: Donald Trump Donates Quarterly Salary to Repair National Monuments
« Reply #1 on: August 15, 2020, 01:40:15 am »
On that note -- I wonder when his new "park" is going to be constructed??  If it isn't started and completed before the election and he doesn't retain the office, it will never even get off the ground.
I Believe in the United States of America as a Government of the people, by the people, for the people; whose just powers are derived from the consent of the governed; a democracy in a republic; a sovereign nation of many sovereign states; a perfect union one and inseparable; established upon those principles of freedom, equality, justice and humanity for which American patriots sacrificed their lives and fortunes.  I therefore believe it is my duty to my country to love it; to support its Constitution; to obey its laws to respect its flag; and to defend it against all enemies.

rangerrebew

Donald Trump Donates Quarterly Salary to Repair National Monuments
« Reply #2 on: August 15, 2020, 01:10:27 pm »
JUST IN: Trump Does It AGAIN – Democrats Furious [Developing]
By
patriotsignal
August 15, 2020

(Breitbart) – President Donald Trump announced Friday that he would donate his salary for this financial quarter to the National Park Service for the restoration of America’s national monuments.

The president announced the news on Twitter, together with an image of the $100,000 check.

“I promised YOU I would not take a dime of salary as your President. I donate the entire $400,000!” Trump wrote.

https://patriotsignal.com/just-in-trump-does-it-again-democrats-furious-developing/

Cyber Note:  Article title corrected to match the Breitbart article linked.
« Last Edit: August 15, 2020, 02:50:09 pm by Cyber Liberty »

Online Cyber Liberty

• Coffee! Donuts! Kittens!
  • Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
« Reply #3 on: August 15, 2020, 03:09:40 pm »
On that note -- I wonder when his new "park" is going to be constructed??  If it isn't started and completed before the election and he doesn't retain the office, it will never even get off the ground.

The Garden will die, as will any more talk of going to Mars.  The space program is always the first thing the leftists scotch when they're looking for money to spend on Welfare.  Too many mouths to feed right here on Earth, no need to waste money on science stuff.
For unvaccinated, we are looking at a winter of severe illness and death — if you’re unvaccinated — for themselves, their families, and the hospitals they’ll soon overwhelm. Sloe Joe Biteme 12/16
I will NOT comply.

Castillo del Cyber Autonomous Zone ~~~~~>                          :dontfeed:

Online Fishrrman

• Dumbest member of the forum
« Reply #4 on: August 15, 2020, 08:37:39 pm »
Cyber wrote:
"Too many mouths to feed right here on Earth, no need to waste money on science stuff."

You'd better rethink that.

One of the very LAST considerations of communists after they had achieved power (and sought to increase that power) was to DEPRIVE "the mouths" of the masses the food they needed to eat and be productive.

The Soviets starved millions in the Ukraine. Others were simply killed outright, or deported to the gulags to be worked to death.

Mao topped them by tens of millions more. He took almost 100% of the food produced by the Chinese peasants and traded it away for arms and machinery from Moscow and elsewhere.

As for today... look at Venezuela.

Online Cyber Liberty

• Coffee! Donuts! Kittens!
  • Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
« Reply #5 on: August 15, 2020, 09:01:01 pm »
Cyber wrote:
"Too many mouths to feed right here on Earth, no need to waste money on science stuff."

You'd better rethink that.

That won't be necessary.  My description of what leftists say about space is 100% valid.  I don't buy it either, but there they are.  Ironically, they are all believers in Star Trek.  How does one get to Vulcan or Seti Alpha III if one doesn't find his way to Mars first?

One of the very LAST considerations of communists after they had achieved power (and sought to increase that power) was to DEPRIVE "the mouths" of the masses the food they needed to eat and be productive.

The Soviets starved millions in the Ukraine. Others were simply killed outright, or deported to the gulags to be worked to death.

Mao topped them by tens of millions more. He took almost 100% of the food produced by the Chinese peasants and traded it away for arms and machinery from Moscow and elsewhere.

As for today... look at Venezuela.

You know that, and I know that, along with everybody reading these words.  And mass genocide for political ends predates Marx.  Ask Robespierre about that.  Any garden variety communal living will do that to a people.
For unvaccinated, we are looking at a winter of severe illness and death — if you’re unvaccinated — for themselves, their families, and the hospitals they’ll soon overwhelm. Sloe Joe Biteme 12/16
I will NOT comply.

Castillo del Cyber Autonomous Zone ~~~~~>                          :dontfeed: