State Chapters > NY/NJ

New Jersey Gov. Phil Murphy Says General Election Will Be Done Mostly by Mail

(1/2) > >>

mystery-ak:
Amy Furr 14 Aug 2020

New Jersey Gov. Phil Murphy (D) said Friday the general election would be done mostly by mail, following the model used during the state’s July primary.

“The nearly all-mail election in July stemmed from the coronavirus outbreak,” according to News 12 New Jersey.

All voters would get a ballot but it was unclear if people not registered to vote will get an application to register, Murphy told CNN.

He stated:

--- Quote ---We’re going to extend that model into the general election in November. Most importantly, we’ve learned some lessons, including we’re going to have more presence of secure drop boxes. Make sure there is that physical, in-voting capacity. And as it relates to mail-in ballots, the good news is in a general election, it doesn’t matter what party you’re in, everybody gets a ballot.
--- End quote ---

more
https://www.breitbart.com/2020-election/2020/08/14/new-jersey-gov-phil-murphy-says-general-election-will-be-done-mostly-mail/

Fishrrman:
One more place where Republicans/traditional-minded voters should actually try to make a real journey "to the polls" if possible.

Let the democrat-communist dummy voters "send 'em in by mail" -- many of which will never get there.

Hoodat:
In November, they will be reporting how Democrats surprisingly won every single election in the State.

Gefn:
Oh yes, I forgot to post this yesterday. Thank you @mystery-ak for posting it.

Earlier this week I was told I wouldn’t be needed as a poll worker this year. I was fine for the primary, but dang, I really wanted to work in November.

Say what you will about the last presidential election but the lines were out the door! And because it was so busy, the day flew by.

I really hope this thing will be over by the presidential election 2024. I’d like to work that one.

Cyber Liberty:

--- Quote from: Gefn on August 15, 2020, 10:34:25 am ---Oh yes, I forgot to post this yesterday. Thank you @mystery-ak for posting it.

Earlier this week I was told I wouldn’t be needed as a poll worker this year. I was fine for the primary, but dang, I really wanted to work in November.

Say what you will about the last presidential election but the lines were out the door! And because it was so busy, the day flew by.

I really hope this thing will be over by the presidential election 2024. I’d like to work that one.

--- End quote ---

If the Rats succeed in forcing vote-by-mail on States that don't want it, then you will never work a poll again.  Ever.  The new Rat government will slam that door tight.

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version