Author Topic: Majority of Biden voters support him because 'he's not Trump': Poll  (Read 2897 times)

Offline sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits
Re: Majority of Biden voters support him because 'he's not Trump': Poll
« Reply #25 on: August 17, 2020, 12:52:30 am »
The former. Many just want to get back to the business of congress - grifting.
@skeeter
 :yowsa: :yowsa:
Anyone who isn't paranoid in 2021 just isn't thinking clearly!

Offline roamer_1

« Reply #26 on: August 17, 2020, 12:53:28 am »
@240B Oh,they can see it,and are cheering the Dims on. They are mad at him for taking a slot they thought for one of their corrupt Princes that would let them get their "taste" on any sell-out deals. Trump in the WH means there is no "skim" for them to feed on.

You're kidding, right? FIFTEEN FRIGGIN TRILLION DOLLARS.

Offline LegalAmerican

« Reply #27 on: August 17, 2020, 01:15:07 am »
You're kidding, right? 

Did it bother you when OBAMA added more deficit then all presidents combined since GEORGE WASHINGTON?  At least we have a military now for protection.  It was depleted to 1915 standards.  If we are going down, it tis being spent on AMERICANS...and not pallets of trillions sent to IRAN.  7 Trillion to muslim countries.  Rebuilding them..NOT USA.  The deficit is not my concern now, survival is. People receiving their stimulus.  BTW...we do have trillions of cash coming into America. Billions from CHINA. Tell your people to stop with the riots, vandalism and burning, looting of buildings.

Error 404 (Not Found)!!1
« Last Edit: August 17, 2020, 01:16:57 am by LegalAmerican »

Offline LegalAmerican

« Reply #28 on: August 17, 2020, 01:19:35 am »
Comment on my "4 J's".

Did lit'l Cannon Hinnant  LIVE NOT MATTER???  PLEASE...PLEASE...PLEASE...help me make this go viral because according to the Mainstream Media, his Live didn't matter enough to print his story.  He was a 5 yr. old lit'l white boy that was riding his bike.  His black neighbor shot  him in the head, in front of the Father and Sister.   I want this viral to show him...HE DOES AND DID MATTER TO US!!!   😓

Offline roamer_1

« Reply #29 on: August 17, 2020, 01:21:58 am »

Did it bother you when OBAMA added more deficit then all presidents combined since GEORGE WASHINGTON?  At least we have a military now for protection.  It was depleted to 1915 standards.  If we are going down, it tis being spent on AMERICANS...and not pallets of trillions sent to IRAN.  7 Trillion to muslim countries.  Rebuilding them..NOT USA.  The deficit is not my concern now, survival is. People receiving their stimulus.  BTW...we do have trillions of cash coming into America. Billions from CHINA. Tell your people to stop with the riots, vandalism and burning, looting of buildings.

It bothered me when Geo Bush spent more money than had been CREATED previous to his bailout - That's right. He cost MORE than all the US dollars made in all history before that time.

So OF COURSE it 'bothered me' when Obummer doubled Dubya.

AND Tumpy the Clown is on a roll to QUADRUPLE Obummer..

And folks wonder why I am waxing apoplectic.  *****rollingeyes*****

And I don't give  a single rusty sh*t how you try to justify that. It CANNOT be justified.
Nor should it be tolerated, not to mention voted *for*
You gotta be an idiot to endorse that.
« Last Edit: August 17, 2020, 01:23:13 am by roamer_1 »

Offline DB

« Reply #30 on: August 17, 2020, 01:51:29 am »
And they will come out in droves. Tumpy has made this all about him, and then whipped the left up into a frothing lather... They will be champing at the bit to vote him down, every_single_one of them.

That's a hard and fast 35% and maybe more, they are so white hot. SO all they need is a fair inroad into indys - maybe 20% and they'll have it made for the popular vote. So it will boil down to another nailbiter by the electoral numbers... And Tumpy ain't doing so good in the contested states.

With BLM and Antifa rioting in the streets and the Dems supporting them to the point of crippling their own police departments resulting in sky rocketing crime I believe the Democrats have made this election all about them. So I'd argue that the in the eyes of many this election is no longer about Trump. And if Trump has any wisdom at all he'll leave it that way.

So my take is unless Trump does something stupid again it is his to lose. All because the Democrats have gone way off the rails placing people in fear in their own neighborhoods.

So this election is likely to be a referendum on whether people want what the Democrat's vision of the future is or keeping what they have in a civil society. Trump isn't in that equation right now.
« Last Edit: August 17, 2020, 01:53:24 am by DB »

Offline The_Reader_David

« Reply #31 on: August 17, 2020, 01:59:07 am »
Majority of Biden voters support him because 'he's not Trump'.  And that might be enough to put him over the top.  Last go round, a lot of people supported Trump because he isn't Hillary Clinton.
And when they behead your own people in the wars which are to come, then you will know what this was all about.

Offline roamer_1

« Reply #32 on: August 17, 2020, 02:03:46 am »
With BLM and Antifa rioting in the streets and the Dems supporting them to the point of crippling their own police departments resulting in sky rocketing crime I believe the Democrats have made this election all about them. So I'd argue that the in the eyes of many this election is no longer about Trump. And if Trump has any wisdom at all he'll leave it that way.

So my take is unless Trump does something stupid again it is his to lose. All because the Democrats have gone way off the rails placing people in fear in their own neighborhoods.

So this election is likely to be a referendum on whether people want what the Democrat's vision of the future is or keeping what they have in a civil society. Trump isn't in that equation right now.

I thought of that. But all those affected areas are deep dark blue - And go read the news they are reading. So no, I doubt it will matter in the cities... Nor will it matter in the rural states... As the rural states will be suitably opposed.
Where it will matter is in the purple states, and in those, the preponderance of votes go to the cities

Michigan will turn out hard against, I bet. But the rest of the rust belt is questionable...

Offline DB

« Reply #33 on: August 17, 2020, 02:06:54 am »
Back when the Republicans controlled the house we had constant polls telling us of the high disapproval rate of the house.

And when the Dems control it we hear nothing. I wonder how it compares to today's house.

Offline sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits
« Reply #34 on: August 17, 2020, 02:57:42 am »
You're kidding, right? FIFTEEN FRIGGIN TRILLION DOLLARS.

@roamer_1

You are delusional. I know you think Trump is stealing 15 Trillion dollars,but I am not responsible for your brain farts.

Offline Idiot

« Reply #35 on: August 17, 2020, 02:58:33 am »
Back when the Republicans controlled the house we had constant polls telling us of the high disapproval rate of the house.

And when the Dems control it we hear nothing. I wonder how it compares to today's house.
The Dems own the polls.....

Offline sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits
« Reply #36 on: August 17, 2020, 03:00:06 am »
It bothered me when Geo Bush spent more money than had been CREATED previous to his bailout - That's right. He cost MORE than all the US dollars made in all history before that time.

So OF COURSE it 'bothered me' when Obummer doubled Dubya.

AND Tumpy the Clown is on a roll to QUADRUPLE Obummer..

And folks wonder why I am waxing apoplectic.  *****rollingeyes*****

@roamer_1

I don't. You are doing it because you are a fool that thinks Trump was the one pushing it,or that there is anything he can do about it.

Offline roamer_1

« Reply #37 on: August 17, 2020, 03:01:10 am »
@roamer_1

You are delusional. I know you think Trump is stealing 15 Trillion dollars,but I am not responsible for your brain farts.

@sneakypete

I never said he STOLE a damn thing. You said that Tumpy in office kept 'them' from their skim.
Not the case at all... The spigot is turned on full blast 24/7

Offline sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits
« Reply #38 on: August 17, 2020, 03:01:13 am »
Majority of Biden voters support him because 'he's not Trump'.  And that might be enough to put him over the top.  Last go round, a lot of people supported Trump because he isn't Hillary Clinton.

@The_Reader_David

I am one of them.

This time I am supporting him because he is Trump.

Offline roamer_1

« Reply #39 on: August 17, 2020, 03:02:41 am »
@roamer_1

I don't. You are doing it because you are a fool that thinks Trump was the one pushing it,or that there is anything he can do about it.

EVERY SINGLE BILL has his name on it.

Offline sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits
« Reply #40 on: August 17, 2020, 03:08:52 am »
EVERY SINGLE BILL has his name on it.

@roamer_1

There jist ain't slippin NUTTING past you,is there?

You can't REALLY be that simple.

Offline roamer_1

« Reply #41 on: August 17, 2020, 03:10:28 am »
@roamer_1

Poor Tumpy... He can't help it.... Even with a 2/3 Republican government, there's just not a damn thing  he can do. Poor little Tumpy. So helpless.

Offline EdinVA

« Reply #42 on: August 17, 2020, 03:11:47 am »

It depends upon who you ask... er poll....

Offline LegalAmerican

« Reply #43 on: August 17, 2020, 03:46:06 am »
We almost had a zero deficit with BUSH.  Then the DEMON-RATS had control of spending his last 2 years in office.  ALWAYS THE DEMS...it all went wrong under Harry Reid and Nancy Pelosi...AGAIN!  NOT ON BUSH.  Things were fine, still DEMON-RATS started the spending and money laundering our tax dollars.  Same as they are doing under POTUS...

Offline LegalAmerican

« Reply #44 on: August 17, 2020, 03:53:52 am »
@roamer_1

888high58888

Offline sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits
« Reply #45 on: August 17, 2020, 05:49:30 am »
Poor Tumpy... He can't help it.... Even with a 2/3 Republican government, there's just not a damn thing  he can do. Poor little Tumpy. So helpless.

@roamer_1

The problem is he has "Republicans" like you.

Offline catfish1957

• Laken Riley.... Say her Name. And to every past and future democrat voter- Her blood is on your hands too!!!
  • Political Researcher
« Reply #46 on: August 17, 2020, 06:05:21 am »
Honestly, that statement is an editorial of how god awful bad Biden is as a choice.

Another point, that 56% who took that option in the poll, indicates an abolutely  tepidness in their support of Biden, and are much more likely to stay home November.  Versus Trump supporters who will walk through glass barefooted to get to the polls.

This will amplify during the debates, as it will be painful to the country to watch the dim candidate have trouble putting together a coherent statement.  The biggest danger to Trump will be that he will be made to look ruthless taking out his frustrations on a dementia patient.

Would be a hoot if Trump offered a sympathic voice, and gave a plug to "Visiting Angels" for Joe's needs.
I display the Confederate Battle Flag in honor of my great great great grandfathers who spilled blood at Wilson's Creek and Shiloh.  5 others served in the WBTS with honor too.

Offline roamer_1

« Reply #47 on: August 17, 2020, 06:13:30 am »
@roamer_1

@sneakypete

I ain't been a Republican since 07. It is a party without a conscience, that does not serve. Likely I will never be a Republican again (*SPIT*)

But he sure is tight with Turtle and the moderates in the Senate - You know, where frivolous high spending bills from the Congress could be (and rightly should be) defeated... But no. right on through for Tumpy's rubber stamp.

woohoo.

And all to your applause - while trillions upon trillions of pork, and the programs it represents get written into LAW, and all y'all are happy as clams with the EOs Tumpy throws like candy from the front of the parade... As temporary as a fart in a windstorm.

It's all we could hope for, right?  *****rollingeyes*****
Poor, weak, emasculated Tumpy. He can't help it.
But he fights.
 :silly:

Offline Sighlass

• Didn't vote for McCain Dole Romney Trump !
« Reply #48 on: August 17, 2020, 06:13:51 am »
What? Character Matters ! ".... tell me ain't so, you can't always get a Hillary to run against.
Exodus 18:21 Furthermore, you shall select out of all the people able men who fear God, men of truth, those who hate dishonest gain; and you shall place these over them as leaders over ....

Offline DB

« Reply #49 on: August 17, 2020, 02:33:01 pm »
@roamer_1

Actaully it is "Republicans" like you who keep voting for this crap. Over and over...