Author Topic: It Begins: Black Lives Matter Mob Demands White People Move Out of Homes and Leave Them for Black Pe  (Read 1653 times)

Offline LegalAmerican

I have been telling you all for years. Years.

The war started long before. This is only our generational equivalent.

There is only one race. The Human race.

Now I am going to get weird on you. Maybe a glimpse of how weird I am.

I have this thought that DJT has been Divinely ordained to be POTUS. I have this thought that he is Divinely Inspired to act as POTUS.

But he, is just a man. A Human. He doesn't believe in God. He doesn't personally understand Jesus Christ, or Maitreya, or Confucius, Buddha...so he acts like that...man.

The only way, the only way, to win this "war" is to never stop. In your own self-actualization. Don't stop.

Being.

Human.

And whether you believe in Creation or Evolution. All the evidence is there either way. You have the right to defend your self.

YES...he believes in GOD.  They say daily prayers in the White House.  HE WAS RAISED PRESPETERIAN and received his BIBLE FROM HIS MOTHER.  Who said, he doesn't believe in GOD?  EVANGELICALS SUPPORT HIM BECAUSE OF HIS BELIEFS.  Where did you get that baloney from?  He wants prayer back in schools.  What makes you think, he does not understand about God or other beliefs?  You think, you KNOW...what he believes?   SPEAKING FOR HIM? 

Offline Smokin Joe

• I was a "conspiracy theorist". Now I'm just right.
A Falsity. White v. ALL non-white. All non-white are not a contiguous bloc.
The real fallacy is that "White" is.  We're being forced to act as if that were so or get our heritage(s) destroyed, but there has been plenty of fighting, even in the last century, between "White" People.
How God must weep at humans' folly! Stand fast! God knows what he is doing!
Seventeen Techniques for Truth Suppression

Of all tyrannies, a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep, his cupidity may at some point be satiated; but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end for they do so with the approval of their own conscience.

C S Lewis

Online bigheadfred

• One day Closer
YES...he believes in GOD.  They say daily prayers in the White House.  HE WAS RAISED PRESPETERIAN and received his BIBLE FROM HIS MOTHER.  Who said, he doesn't believe in GOD?  EVANGELICALS SUPPORT HIM BECAUSE OF HIS BELIEFS.  Where did you get that baloney from?  He wants prayer back in schools.  What makes you think, he does not understand about God or other beliefs?  You think, you KNOW...what he believes?   SPEAKING FOR HIM?

No. I am not speaking FOR HIM. I think I KNOW. That he lacks one very certain thing.

Humility.

She asked me name my foe then. I said the need within some men to fight and kill their brothers without thought of Love or God. Ken Hensley

Offline Smokin Joe

It's false to assume what we call "Hispanics" are going to side with the Afros.  That is not a given, they are not stupid people.
Some of hardest working people I know are "Hispanic". I don't see them handing over the fruits of their labors easily, either.

Of all tyrannies, a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep, his cupidity may at some point be satiated; but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end for they do so with the approval of their own conscience.

C S Lewis

Online bigheadfred

• One day Closer
Some of hardest working people I know are "Hispanic". I don't see them handing over the fruits of their labors easily, either.

But things happen. We have an extended yard west. You Know I am trailer trash. I used to do the bulk of the yard work until my work status changed a couple of years ago.  About the same time we got some new neighbors that proceeded to set up a taco truck. This guy was coming home late at night. In the short my wife took up some mowing duty. Kinda surprised me. Then she admitted she found a $50 bill along our back fence. Then a couple of $20s. Then a benji.

So I did a lookout. This guy is coming home late, crap faced, pulling bills out of his pockets and trying to stick them in a moneybag. Cept he was dropping some. The prevailing wind was usually blowing money our way. To stop against our back "privacy" fence. The wife said she would add any money to our general fund. I said it didn't matter. Finders keepers. All I know now is she is still doing the yardwork.
She asked me name my foe then. I said the need within some men to fight and kill their brothers without thought of Love or God. Ken Hensley

Offline Smokin Joe

But things happen. We have an extended yard west. You Know I am trailer trash. I used to do the bulk of the yard work until my work status changed a couple of years ago.  About the same time we got some new neighbors that proceeded to set up a taco truck. This guy was coming home late at night. In the short my wife took up some mowing duty. Kinda surprised me. Then she admitted she found a $50 bill along our back fence. Then a couple of $20s. Then a benji.

So I did a lookout. This guy is coming home late, crap faced, pulling bills out of his pockets and trying to stick them in a moneybag. Cept he was dropping some. The prevailing wind was usually blowing money our way. To stop against our back "privacy" fence. The wife said she would add any money to our general fund. I said it didn't matter. Finders keepers. All I know now is she is still doing the yardwork.
A true 'windfall'. I have found a few dollars here and there, but my grandson has found more. He travels by scooter, and keeps his eyes open.

C S Lewis

Offline sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits
Over my literally dead body.

And two or three of theirs.

@skeeter

Taking homes away from whites using violence and the threat of violence is going to be a QUICKLY fading fad with black thugs. Thugs tend to rely on intimidation and numbers to get their way,not actual REAL violence. Start gunning those goobers down in your front yard,and they are going to hear their mamma's calling and run home to safety.

It's Caucasians that are the natural "berserkers". A lesson many of today's blacks seem to be determined to discover on their own. Which is only natural,when you consider most of them refuse to learn anything at school other than "Black History".

I think there is a reminder coming down the road,though.
Anyone who isn't paranoid in 2021 just isn't thinking clearly!

Offline sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits
My Lasic surgery is past its use by date.

@skeeter

The good news is thanks to fast food and alcohol,most are big targets.

Offline sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits
I don't fault the lefties for demanding, I am watching to see what the "homeowners" do....  Fingers crossed they fight back but worried they won't..

@EdinVA

Anybody not willing to fight and kill to keep their home doesn't deserve to keep it.

Offline skeeter

@skeeter

Taking homes away from whites using violence and the threat of violence is going to be a QUICKLY fading fad with black thugs. Thugs tend to rely on intimidation and numbers to get their way,not actual REAL violence. Start gunning those goobers down in your front yard,and they are going to hear their mamma's calling and run home to safety.

It's Caucasians that are the natural "berserkers". A lesson many of today's blacks seem to be determined to discover on their own. Which is only natural,when you consider most of them refuse to learn anything at school other than "Black History".

I think there is a reminder coming down the road,though.

I'll go to great lengths to avoid violence, I'd like to live a full life.

But where my home is concerned, that will be the hill to die on.

Offline EdinVA

@EdinVA

Anybody not willing to fight and kill to keep their home doesn't deserve to keep it.
@sneakypete
Gotta remember, these are the ones that are afraid of nouns like Mr. Mrs.. Boy Girl... So not expecting much fight there...

Offline sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits
Don't fault the lefties?  I do.  Typical DEM -- seriously, just who in the hell do they think they are?  Assuming that they have a right for something that isn't theirs and something that they didn't work for!!

@libertybele

Well,the REALITY is that is one of the FEW things our political system has insisted that black children be taught for the last 20+ years. They don't have to know how to read,write,develop job skills,etc,etc,etc,but they DAMN SURE have to know they are victims that would be rich if it weren't for the white people stealing their kingdoms from them.

When it is all you know,it is all you know. The people to blame for this are their alleged leaders,most of whom wore or wear the name tag of "Reverend". There are LOTS of upper class blacks that made their fortunes from exploiting the ignorance's of their own people.

NOT saying "Don't gun them down when they try to come through your door"! By all means,go for it!

I am saying,IF it comes down to this,when the smoke settles and the rioting and killing stops,to go after the people who engineered it all.

Online DB

I'll go to great lengths to avoid violence, I'd like to live a full life.

But where my home is concerned, that will be the hill to die on.

So it looks like California planning on rolling blackouts today due to not having enough electricity... They high tech capital of the world...

Offline sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits
More than that - Native latinos, like many non-city native blacks, tend to be more conservative and family oriented... So it isn't a contiguous bloc in the first place. Take away illegal aliens and inner cities, and America is far more homogeneous than people claim.

I defy you to find white folks in the desert SW that don't have many Latino friends who think like them...

And the same for white folks in rural and small town America where blacks live. My cuz outside of KC has a whole lot of black friends that are hard core redneck... Hard core conservative.

@roamer_1

NOT a bet I would take. Maybe it is my black "Indian" eyes,but everywhere I went in the west it almost seemed like I was welcomed as family by the people now known as His or Her Panics.

BTW,I seriously doubt many of THEM refer to themselves as "Hispanics" anymore than they call themselves "Mexicans". Every single damn one I ever met and got to know would make it a point to tell you they are AMERICANS! NOT "Mexican-Americans","Latin-Americans",or any other sort of hyphenated Americans,but AMERICANS!

If what passes for the black leadership hopes to conquer America with their "Brown Friends",they are in a HEAP of freaking trouble!

Offline EdinVA

So it looks like California planning on rolling blackouts today due to not having enough electricity... They high tech capital of the world...

California has been shutting down it's "offensive" power plants... cause and effect...

Offline sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits
LOL!

I've just read the entire thread and have come up with a Billion $$$ idea.

The Walking Dead.  Switch out the Zombies and replace them with this mob that going to want YOUR house.

I'd watch it.

Just watched 8 seasons of Weeds.    :cool:

@DCPatriot

I liked it,too.

Offline sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits
@sneakypete
Gotta remember, these are the ones that are afraid of nouns like Mr. Mrs.. Boy Girl... So not expecting much fight there...

@EdinVA

I am predicting most will die from being shot in the back as they run away.

MY theory on this is "The ones you shoot in the back today,won't be trying to sneak up on your house and set it on fire at 3 AM tomorrow morning.",so any running from me had better be zigging and zagging until they are out of sight or 30/06 range.

Call it "rational creative defense" if you want.

Offline EdinVA

@EdinVA

I am predicting most will die from being shot in the back as they run away.

MY theory on this is "The ones you shoot in the back today,won't be trying to sneak up on your house and set it on fire at 3 AM tomorrow morning.",so any running from me had better be zigging and zagging until they are out of sight or 30/06 range.

Call it "rational creative defense" if you want.

@sneakypete
When I first glanced at that, I read it as recreational rather than rational... lol

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
more

‘Do Something About It’: BLM Protesters In Seattle Call On White People To Give Up Their Homes

Katie Daviscourt
🇺🇸
@KatieDaviscourt
Seattle BLM protesters march through residential neighborhoods and demand white people give up their homes.

“Give up your house. Give Black people back their homes.” “what are you going to do about it? Open up your wallets.”

more w/videos
https://dailycaller.com/2020/08/14/protesters-demand-whites-give-up-homes/
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits
@sneakypete
When I first glanced at that, I read it as recreational rather than rational... lol

@EdinVA

Well,in all fairness,it COULD be both.

If you gotta do it anyway,why not have fun with it?