Author Topic: Clorox is making 1 million packages of disinfecting wipes per day, CEO says  (Read 275 times)

Offline libertybele

• WE are NOT ok!
Finally ... you think they would have ramped up production sooner than this.  It will be interesting to see how much wipes cost now.  I purchased a canister of alcohol wipes for $3.99 -- highway robbery I know -- but no bottles of alcohol are available in the area.  It's hard to believe with that kind of increase that there would still be a shortage.  I'm sure stores will continue to limit quantity -- even with a limit of 1 per customer the shelves around here are bare.

Clorox is making 1 million packages of disinfecting wipes per day, CEO says

Clorox said it's churning out more disinfectant wipes than ever before to keep up with increasing demand during the pandemic.

The company's president, Linda Rendle, said Monday that it is "making wipes in record numbers and shipping to stores in record numbers" as consumers continue to scour grocery store aisles for Clorox and Lysol products, which health agencies say may help curb the spread of COVID-19.

"In terms of wipes, we are making more disinfectant products than we ever have before. Since January, we're able to make 100 million more disinfecting products than we did before, that's a 50% increase," Rendle said in an interview with Robin Roberts of "Good Morning America."

"We are making nearly 1 million packages of wipes every day and shipping them to stores."

The company previously acknowledged that there is a shortage of its products due to an onslaught of demand. It also said the shortage will likely last until next year.  .................

https://www.usatoday.com/story/money/2020/08/11/clorox-makes-1-million-packs-disinfectant-wipes-day-ceo-says/3342292001/
« Last Edit: August 11, 2020, 09:39:11 pm by libertybele »
I Believe in the United States of America as a Government of the people, by the people, for the people; whose just powers are derived from the consent of the governed; a democracy in a republic; a sovereign nation of many sovereign states; a perfect union one and inseparable; established upon those principles of freedom, equality, justice and humanity for which American patriots sacrificed their lives and fortunes.  I therefore believe it is my duty to my country to love it; to support its Constitution; to obey its laws to respect its flag; and to defend it against all enemies.

Offline PeteS in CA

If, as anti-Covid-vaxxers claim, https://www.poynter.org/fact-checking/2021/robert-f-kennedy-jr-said-the-covid-19-vaccine-is-the-deadliest-vaccine-ever-made-thats-not-true/ , https://gospelnewsnetwork.org/2021/11/23/covid-shots-are-the-deadliest-vaccines-in-medical-history/ , The Vaccine is deadly, where in the US have Pfizer and Moderna hidden the millions of bodies of those who died of "vaccine injury"? Is reality a Big Pharma Shill?

Millions now living should have died. Anti-Covid-Vaxxer ghouls hardest hit.