Author Topic: Bill Gates whines Team Trump won't listen to him  (Read 210 times)

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Bill Gates whines Team Trump won't listen to him
« on: August 11, 2020, 01:33:29 pm »
 By Cheryl K. Chumley - The Washington Times - Monday, August 10, 2020

ANALYSIS/OPINION:

Bill Gates is the smartest guy in the room, nay, on the planet, and he wants everybody, from the White House to the medical community to John Q. Citizen in Anytown, U.S.A., to know it.

How else to explain his feigned incredulity on CNN of America’s coronavirus test process to that of other nations? Let’s remember: Gates is a computer guy. He’s not actually a medical expert.

This is what he said when asked by CNN host Fareed Zakaria to explain America’s handling of the pandemic, as Mediaite noted: “I wouldn’t have predicted that we would do so poorly.”

more
https://www.washingtontimes.com/news/2020/aug/10/bill-gates-whines-team-trump-wont-listen-him/
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34

Offline skeeter

Re: Bill Gates whines Team Trump won't listen to him
« Reply #1 on: August 11, 2020, 01:36:59 pm »
So Gates is now dabbling in politics and I hope he gets what goes along with becoming a partisan.

Offline PeteS in CA

« Reply #2 on: August 11, 2020, 05:25:48 pm »
I doubt Gates knows much of what Trump's Administration has done and facilitated. While Trump's Operation Warp Speed has three vaccines in Phase II testing, one or two In Phase II, and others in Phase I, IIRC Gates' (and others') CEPI has one or two vaccine candidates in Phase I.
If, as anti-Covid-vaxxers claim, https://www.poynter.org/fact-checking/2021/robert-f-kennedy-jr-said-the-covid-19-vaccine-is-the-deadliest-vaccine-ever-made-thats-not-true/ , https://gospelnewsnetwork.org/2021/11/23/covid-shots-are-the-deadliest-vaccines-in-medical-history/ , The Vaccine is deadly, where in the US have Pfizer and Moderna hidden the millions of bodies of those who died of "vaccine injury"? Is reality a Big Pharma Shill?

Millions now living should have died. Anti-Covid-Vaxxer ghouls hardest hit.

Offline catfish1957

• FJB!!!!
  • Political Researcher
« Reply #3 on: August 11, 2020, 05:41:09 pm »
Sorry Billy Big Shot.....

The days when political differences could be set aside for the good of man have been destroyed by your side.
I display the Confederate Battle Flag in honor of my great great great grandfathers who spilled blood at Wilson's Creek and Shiloh.  5 others served in the WBTS with honor too.

Online Wingnut

• That is the problem with everything. They try and make it better without realizing the old is fine.
« Reply #4 on: August 11, 2020, 05:49:03 pm »
Gates looks like a dwarf who's been dipped in a bucket of pubic hair. 
I am just a Technicolor Dream Cat riding this kaleidoscope of life.