Author Topic: WATCH: Woman Shouts ‘I Can’t Breathe’ As She Loots Luxury Clothing Store In Chicago  (Read 292 times)

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
WATCH: Woman Shouts ‘I Can’t Breathe’ As She Loots Luxury Clothing Store In Chicago
By  Joseph Curl
•
Aug 10, 2020   DailyWire.com

A woman apparently taking a video of herself looting a high-end store in Chicago at one point yelled, “I can’t breathe” — the phrase George Floyd uttered before his death that has become a slogan for the Black Lives Matter movement.

In the video, posted on social media, the woman is seen walking through a luxury department store, saying she is searching for a tool to remove security tags.

“I don’t know where the f***ing keys at!” she yells as she searches drawers attempting to remove what she calls “Canada gooses,” a type of security tag.

“Let me see, does that say Valentino, does that say Dolce and Gabbana?” she says, then begins running through the store before yelling, “I can’t breathe!”

more w/video
https://www.dailywire.com/news/woman-shouts-i-cant-breathe-as-she-loots-luxury-clothing-store-in-chicago
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34