Author Topic: About Democrats and those so-called stimulus package 'compromises'  (Read 89 times)

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
August 10, 2020
About Democrats and those so-called stimulus package 'compromises'
By Jack Hellner
On the current congressional stimulus imbroglio, Democrats start out asking for $3 trillion and then they throw in more crap to make it $3.4 trillion or some similar number, and remember there is a lot of money left for spending from recent previous bills. It's always all about how big the taxpayer cash to be spent can be.

Republicans come back with $1 trillion.

Then in the past day, Pelosi says the Democrats will 'compromise' -- they will take out one trillion if Republicans add a trillion and the number Pelosi comes up with is $2.7 trillion. My negotiations for a raise or to buy a car never ended up that one-sided in my favor.

I wonder why kids are so bad at math when the third most powerful politician in the country doesn't know how to add. This was no add-one- subtract-one. This so-called compromise was something more like rounding down. Maybe Pelosi studied Common Core, (the Bill and Melinda Gates method of destroying childrens math skills) when doing her calculations and where 2 plus 2 equals 5 may not be called the wrong answer. It was so close.

more
https://tmp.americanthinker.com/blog/2020/08/about_democrats_and_those_socalled_stimulus_package_compromises.html
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34