Author Topic: Trump’s triumphant-end run around the Democrats  (Read 3148 times)

Offline roamer_1

Re: Trump’s triumphant-end run around the Democrats
« Reply #125 on: August 10, 2020, 12:22:06 am »
My most recurring  regret... building a raised bed system around my 'famous' front yard Dogwood tree.

Grew beautiful annuals...and KILLED MY MF'n 'Lady'.      8888crybaby

The dogwood? Oh yeah... You  never raise the soil level on a tree. Might have been alright if you built a well for it, but even at that, the roots are so far underground... I would have told you, had I been the installer... I am sorry. But, firewood  :shrug: :whistle:

Might could be that if you tore it back out, she might come back in the spring... But prolly too late.

Offline corbe

« Reply #126 on: August 10, 2020, 01:01:33 am »
Everybody knows - Leonard Cohen

Error 404 (Not Found)!!1
No government in the 12,000 years of modern mankind history has led its people into anything but the history books with a simple lesson, don't let this happen to you.

Offline sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits
« Reply #127 on: August 10, 2020, 02:12:52 am »
@sneakypete

Pete, I am sorry to Scooge ouaton this one, but in most cases if people would have practiced financial restraint, saved for a rainy day, and invested wisely, we wouldn't have such a large entitlement class in this country.

@catfish1957

I agree with you,BUT the ugly reality is they started doing this because the government started paying them to do it,and who refuses "free money"?

Well,adults refuse it because adults understand there is no such thing,but damn few of the professional parasites that infect America are actual adults,regardless of age because the government has encouraged them to be middle-aged or old teenagers.

It's kind of a "which came first,the chicken or the egg?" thing.

Not that it matters anymore because those people are soon to get a VERY big rude awakening.

Anyone who isn't paranoid in 2021 just isn't thinking clearly!

Offline sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits
« Reply #128 on: August 10, 2020, 02:15:00 am »
Well for crying out loud then make your stand denying benefits to people who don't deserve the help. I'll say it again, what do you do with people who've lost their livelihoods because of state government covid policy?

@skeeter   @catfish1957

In other words,"Due to no fault of their own?"
Anyone who isn't paranoid in 2021 just isn't thinking clearly!