Author Topic: HBO show attacks White climate activists and all Whites for ‘sins’  (Read 122 times)

rangerrebew

HBO show attacks White climate activists and all Whites for ‘sins’

07/22/2020 / By News Editors

The HBO series I May Destroy You is a complicated and at times nihilistic show set in London exploring the horror of rape. It rightfully calls out sexual violence. However, it also eagerly promotes popular left-wing feminist trends such as a graphic depiction of “period sex.”

In the recent episode, “Happy Animals,” on July 20, the show parroted climate change myths, but then proceeded to acknowledge the ways climate change activists have little concern for the economic effects of their radical ideas.

I May Destroy You’s lead character, Arabella (Michaela Coel), needed money after she failed to finish a draft on schedule for her publisher. Her white friend, Theo, invited her to do work for a vegan delivery company called “Happy Animals.”

https://www.climate.news/2020-07-22-hbo-show-attacks-white-climate-activists.html

Offline catfish1957

• If you are a democrat.... You are my enemy. We will never forget May 30, 2024. FJB
  • Political Researcher
Plot line conflicted and non-plausible.  Anti-Enviro whacko, who is in PETA?  Just shows the entertainment industry is out of ideas.

And Period Sex?  That kills the meal eating crowd demographic between 5-8 pm. 
I display the Confederate Battle Flag in honor of my great great great grandfathers who spilled blood at Wilson's Creek and Shiloh.  5 others served in the WBTS with honor too.