Author Topic: Gun Sales in July: 2 Million, Up 134.6% From July 2019  (Read 414 times)

Offline libertybele

• WE are NOT ok!
Gun Sales in July: 2 Million, Up 134.6% From July 2019
« on: August 11, 2020, 07:49:04 pm »
Nothing like BLM/Antifa and other subversive groups to escalate gun sales.

Gun Sales in July: 2 Million, Up 134.6% From July 2019

There were an estimated 2 million firearms sales in July, which is an increase of 134.6% from July 2019, according to Small Arms Analytics & Forecasting (SAAF).

“The firearms market continues at its far accelerated pace,” said SAAF chief Economist Jurgen Brauer in a press release.  “Our estimates suggest that the market for the first seven months of 2020 now has nearly matched that of the entire year of 2019.

When broken down, the data show that there were an estimated 1.2 million single handgun sales in July and about 0.6 million in single long-gun (rifle) sales.

For the handgun sales, that is an increase of 152% when compared to the July 2019 sales. For the long gun sales, it is an increase of 108.2% from July 2019..............

https://www.cnsnews.com/article/national/michael-w-chapman/gun-sales-july-2-million-1346-july-2019
I Believe in the United States of America as a Government of the people, by the people, for the people; whose just powers are derived from the consent of the governed; a democracy in a republic; a sovereign nation of many sovereign states; a perfect union one and inseparable; established upon those principles of freedom, equality, justice and humanity for which American patriots sacrificed their lives and fortunes.  I therefore believe it is my duty to my country to love it; to support its Constitution; to obey its laws to respect its flag; and to defend it against all enemies.