Author Topic: BLM ‘peaceful protesters’ in Wisconsin attempt to murder Black police officer and his girlfriend  (Read 374 times)

Offline Fishrrman

• Dumbest member of the forum
https://noqreport.com/2020/08/09/blm-peaceful-protesters-in-wisconsin-attempt-to-murder-black-police-officer-and-his-girlfriend/

BLM ‘peaceful protesters’ in Wisconsin attempt to murder Black police officer and his girlfriend

8/9/2020
CQ Livingston

Chants of “Black Lives Matter” were heard outside the home of Wauwatosa police officer Joseph Mensah’s girlfriend’s house Saturday night. Around 50-60 “peaceful protesters” began breaking windows, entering the premises, and shooting at Mensah and his girlfriend with firearms that included at least one shotgun. Mensah is Black. His girlfriend is Black. The children in the home that Black Lives Matter and Antifa “peaceful protesters” were shooting are black.

Cities in Wisconsin are starting to look more like Portland and Seattle as rampant anarchy rules the streets. Neither law enforcement or the people of these communities are safe. The violence and chaos is being perpetrated in the name of Black lives mattering, but the actions do not match the radical leftist rhetoric.

“Last night, protesters came to my girlfriend’s house while I was there, and tried to kill me, Mensah posted on Facebook. “I was unarmed and tried to defend my property and the property of my girlfriend. We were both assaulted, punched, and ultimately shot at several times. A shotgun round missed me by inches.”

More at URL above...

Online Wingnut

• That is the problem with everything. They try and make it better without realizing the old is fine.
I have never known a LEO who didn't carry when off duty or have a weapon at the ready where he takes his hat and boots off.
I am just a Technicolor Dream Cat riding this kaleidoscope of life.

Offline Fishrrman

• Dumbest member of the forum
Hmmmm....

This happened in Wauwatosa. Not a huge city.

Well... so much for the talk, to wit, "when these protesters get into the smaller cities, suburbs, and small towns, the residents will stand up to them and it will stop".

Lots of high talk, but little action.
Not yet...

Offline skeeter

Hmmmm....

Well... so much for the talk, to wit, "when these protesters get into the smaller cities, suburbs, and small towns, the residents will stand up to them and it will stop".

Not yet...

I don’t think many in red areas are as safe from this crap as they like to imagine themselves.

Offline IsailedawayfromFR

I have never known a LEO who didn't carry when off duty or have a weapon at the ready where he takes his hat and boots off.
I agree.

A policeman who does not carry off duty should be fired as he endangers himself.
No punishment, in my opinion, is too great, for the man who can build his greatness upon his country's ruin~  George Washington

Offline Smokin Joe

• I was a "conspiracy theorist". Now I'm just right.
Hmmmm....

Not yet...
It depends on the residents. Twice in town, here, the counter protests (mostly by Armed Bikers) made it clear nothing was going to be broken or stolen without serious repercussions.
How God must weep at humans' folly! Stand fast! God knows what he is doing!
Seventeen Techniques for Truth Suppression

Of all tyrannies, a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep, his cupidity may at some point be satiated; but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end for they do so with the approval of their own conscience.

C S Lewis