Author Topic: Doctor who tested Trump sounds off: Where’s the liberal media on Biden’s cognitive test?  (Read 122 times)

Online mystery-ak

• Owner
  • Administrator
  • Let's Go Brandon!
Doctor who tested Trump sounds off: Where’s the liberal media on Biden’s cognitive test?
August 7, 2020 | Jon Dougherty

Former White House physician Dr. Ronny Jackson blasted the media in a social media post on Thursday for its failure to insist that presumptive Democratic nominee Joe Biden take a cognitive test.

In a Twitter post, Jackson — who is currently running for a U.S. congressional seat in Texas — suggested that the “liberal media” sought to ruin his reputation and career following a glowing review of President Donald Trump’s mental state after he administered a cognitive test he said many in the media at the time claimed was “too easy.”

“When @realDonaldTrump scored 100% on the cognitive test I gave him, the liberal media tried to destroy my career because they said the test I gave him was ‘too easy.’ Well where’s the liberal media now for Biden? Why won’t he take a cognitive test?” Jackson wrote.

more
https://www.bizpacreview.com/2020/08/07/doctor-who-tested-trump-sounds-off-wheres-the-liberal-media-on-bidens-cognitive-test-957035
Proud Supporter of Tunnel to Towers
Support the USO
Democrat Party...the Party of Infanticide

“Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own.”
-Matthew 6:34