Author Topic: Americans Not Pleased with Mainstream Media  (Read 269 times)

rangerrebew

Americans Not Pleased with Mainstream Media
« on: August 07, 2020, 02:25:26 pm »
Americans Not Pleased with Mainstream Media

The U.S. media plays a significant role in how Americans get news, learn about current events, and perceive the world around them. Today’s news is also no stranger to opining or reporting with certain subliminal, if not overt, messages and undertones.

Despite the role that the mainstream media plays in sharing news with the American public, many Americans have issues with the media. In fact, a fair amount of people even blame the press for intentionally stoking fear and other divisions.

https://www.rightwingheadlines.com/americans-not-pleased-with-mainstream-media/

rangerrebew

Re: Americans Not Pleased with Mainstream Media
« Reply #1 on: August 07, 2020, 02:31:59 pm »
 We no longer get the paper, except on Sunday, and we don't get it for it's quality.  We get it for the pencil puzzles. farter000000

Offline Slide Rule

« Reply #2 on: August 08, 2020, 01:40:37 pm »
We no longer get the paper, except on Sunday, and we don't get it for it's quality.  We get it for the pencil puzzles. farter000000

I would suggest to anyone receiving a newspaper to cancel it. I cancelled the Toledo Blade nearly 30 years ago. I decline their offers of a free 6 week trial offers also. They even put me on as a solicitation training program. I was receiving 4 to 6 offers each month. Finally that came to an end when I spoke with the head of that group. I asked him if he really worked for the Toledo Blade. Yes.  Your check for services says Toledo Blade?  Well, no. Then there was an interesting conversation with the gentleman. He instructed his group to quit harassing me.

I think, it was due to the conversations I was having with his people. I am a persistent man.

Again. Cancel the junk. If you really can't live without it, resubscribe mid November.

Mainstream media does not play on my TV either. I cancelled cable 3 years back so I enjoy ESPN free weekends.
« Last Edit: August 08, 2020, 01:42:00 pm by Slide Rule »
White, American, MAGA, 3% Neanderthal, and 97% Extreme Right Wing Conservative.

Recommended

J Boswell, The Life of Samuel Johnson
E Burke, Reflections on the Revolution in France
N Davies, Europe: A History
R Feynman, The Feynman Lectures on Physics
R Penrose, The Road To Reality & The Emperor's New Mind
K Popper, An Open Society and Its Enemies & The Logic of Scientific Discovery
A Solzhenitsyn, The Gulag Archipelago, & Everything he wrote

Offline EdinVA

« Reply #3 on: August 08, 2020, 01:50:29 pm »
Not Pleased????  Talk about understatements...

Online catfish1957

• FJB!!!!
  • Political Researcher
« Reply #4 on: August 08, 2020, 02:10:04 pm »
Even 5 yrs. ago, we filtered MSM crap to discern the lies from the truth.

Nowadays, no filtering is needed.  It's all lies, and eveything is carefully crafted to fit the left side's agenda.
I display the Confederate Battle Flag in honor of my great great great grandfathers who spilled blood at Wilson's Creek and Shiloh.  5 others served in the WBTS with honor too.