Author Topic: Top Mueller prosecutor urges DOJ officials to resist Barr investigations  (Read 244 times)

rangerrebew

Top Mueller prosecutor urges DOJ officials to resist Barr investigations
by Daniel Chaitin, Breaking News Editor |
 | August 05, 2020 10:36 PM

One of former special counsel Robert Mueller's top prosecutors urged Justice Department officials to consider refusing to cooperate with two politically charged investigations overseen by Attorney General William Barr.

Andrew Weissmann, a former Justice Department official who was known as Mueller's "pit bull" during the Russia investigation, struck a sense of urgency in a New York Times op-ed on Wednesday, noting that there are 90 days until an election contest that will almost certainly pit President Trump against former Vice President Joe Biden.

He wrote, along with former Defense Department special counsel Ryan Goodman, that U.S. Attorney John Durham's criminal inquiry into the Russia investigation and U.S. Attorney John Bash's investigation into "unmasking" requests by Obama administration officials targeting Trump associates show Barr is poised to "trample" written policy that no action be influenced by politics and an unwritten norm urging officials to defer publicly charging or taking any other overt investigative steps or disclosures that could affect a coming election.

https://www.washingtonexaminer.com/news/top-mueller-prosecutor-urges-doj-officials-to-resist-barr-investigations

rangerrebew

where I come from, that is gross insubordination.  Where i come from that is bye bye job and incomel.

Online Cyber Liberty

• Coffee! Donuts! Kittens!
  • Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
WGAF what Wiseguyy wants?  To me that's an indication somebody's flying over the target.
For unvaccinated, we are looking at a winter of severe illness and death — if you’re unvaccinated — for themselves, their families, and the hospitals they’ll soon overwhelm. Sloe Joe Biteme 12/16
I will NOT comply.

Castillo del Cyber Autonomous Zone ~~~~~>                          :dontfeed: