Author Topic: Republicans fear disaster in November  (Read 9574 times)

Offline Bigun

• Resistance to Tyrants is Obedience to God
    • The FairTax Plan
Re: Republicans fear disaster in November
« Reply #75 on: August 07, 2020, 04:38:56 pm »
So you think only the Democrats will up the violence if Trump wins.  What about Trump supporters, should Trump lose?

Trump has already lined up those he intends to blame if he loses. And while he may not directly advocate for violence, his faithful followers are already ginned up, accusing anyone who does not support or vote for Trump as traitors.  The kindling is already in place. All that's needed is a match.

I can tell you this @Applewood IF the democrats win the Whitehouse and the senate I'm going to the mattresses.

And I never voted for Trump until the primary this year.
« Last Edit: August 07, 2020, 04:39:53 pm by Bigun »
"I wish it need not have happened in my time," said Frodo.

"So do I," said Gandalf, "and so do all who live to see such times. But that is not for them to decide. All we have to decide is what to do with the time that is given us."
- J. R. R. Tolkien

Offline skeeter

« Reply #76 on: August 07, 2020, 04:41:11 pm »
So you think only the Democrats will up the violence if Trump wins.  What about Trump supporters, should Trump lose?

Trump has already lined up those he intends to blame if he loses. And while he may not directly advocate for violence, his faithful followers are already ginned up, accusing anyone who does not support or vote for Trump as traitors.  The kindling is already in place. All that's needed is a match.

The difference between Bilo's forecast and your imagined one is Bilo can point to months of violence and your's has not a shred of evidence to support it.

Carry on.

Offline roamer_1

« Reply #77 on: August 07, 2020, 05:28:18 pm »
And THAT...IS...his plan.

I don't have a plan.

Roamer is still caught in some old paradigm where a big defeat for the GOP, what he calls the "cost" of electing Trump for those of us apostates who voted for the man, will force a course correction back towards stronger conservatism. When you tell him the addition of 30 million illegal voters to the rolls will forever (at least, for generations) shift our governance to the extreme left...he cries "fearmongering".

It IS fear mongering. And it is specifically supplied to avoid the blatant failures of this administration that are catching up to him with a certainty.

The Woodshed. The single most important place. There MUST be consequence. Without it, there is quite literally no control whatsoever.

He's like a man standing on a train track with train bearing down on him...who calls those asking him to step off the tracks "fearmongers". Its deeply delusional...god help us all if they are too many like him. If that turns out to be the case, welcome to Nancy Pelosi's new Peoples Republic of America.

Naw. the delusion is this: You think I am the one standing on the tracks. But I'm up here in the sticks YOU are the ones standing on the tracks.

As for your fetid party, I am entirely out of Fs to give. Yours has only been a party of spineless betrayal, having accomplished NOTHING in my whole life. I am a Cubs fan, so I am quite used to long awaiting hope. But at least THAT paid off.

Burn it down? Sure. From the ashes? Nope. Burn it down, scrape the ground, and sow it with salt.
y'all SUCK, and I am all the way done. *SPIT*

And I have an exponentially higher chance of getting Conservatism out of the Constitution Party... which ought to tell you something.

Offline libertybele

« Reply #78 on: August 07, 2020, 05:44:45 pm »
I don't have a plan.

It IS fear mongering. And it is specifically supplied to avoid the blatant failures of this administration that are catching up to him with a certainty.

The Woodshed. The single most important place. There MUST be consequence. Without it, there is quite literally no control whatsoever.

Naw. the delusion is this: You think I am the one standing on the tracks. But I'm up here in the sticks YOU are the ones standing on the tracks.

As for your fetid party, I am entirely out of Fs to give. Yours has only been a party of spineless betrayal, having accomplished NOTHING in my whole life. I am a Cubs fan, so I am quite used to long awaiting hope. But at least THAT paid off.

Burn it down? Sure. From the ashes? Nope. Burn it down, scrape the ground, and sow it with salt.
y'all SUCK, and I am all the way done. *SPIT*

And I have an exponentially higher chance of getting Conservatism out of the Constitution Party... which ought to tell you something.

I have been a fan of the Constitution Party and have been following them for quite awhile and their progress for ballot access for this November is very poor. They unfortunately are really struggling to get onto the ballot and with only 3 months to go; highly unlikely that they will be a viable alternative.  They are on the ballot in only 14 states, they are in the process of gathering signatures in 6 states and they are not on the ballot or obtaining signatures to get on to the ballot in 30 states -- that is not good news for this party.  Map @ link:

I do love their analogy of their ballot access problem (very true)

Open and equal access to the ballot is the political rights issue of 21st Century America.  Without all political ideologies having a place in the free marketplace of ideas, on an equal footing with the top two in power, life is like an ice cream shop that only serves two flavors – customers grow weary and no longer buy.  America flourishes when its citizens have real choices with which they identify philosophically.  America’s representative system of constitutional governance is doomed to fail if voters continue to be offered only vanilla and chocolate when what they really want is mint chocolate chip or a hot fudge sundae.

https://www.constitutionparty.com/elections/ballot-access/
« Last Edit: August 07, 2020, 05:46:51 pm by libertybele »
Romans 12:16-21

Live in harmony with one another; do not be haughty, but associate with the lowly, do not claim to be wiser than you are.  Do not repay anyone evil for evil, but take thought for what is noble in the sight of all.  If it is possible, so far as it depends on you, live peaceably with all…do not be overcome by evil, but overcome evil with good.

Offline txradioguy

• Propaganda NCOIC
  • Cat Mod
  • Rule #39
« Reply #79 on: August 07, 2020, 05:50:37 pm »

QFT
The libs/dems of today are the Quislings of former years. The cowards who would vote a fraud into office in exchange for handouts from the devil.

Here lies in honored glory an American soldier, known but to God

THE ESTABLISHMENT IS THE PROBLEM...NOT THE SOLUTION

Republicans Don't Need A Back Bench...They Need a BACKBONE!

Offline catfish1957

• Laken Riley.... Say her Name. And to every past and future democrat voter- Her blood is on your hands too!!!
  • Political Researcher
« Reply #80 on: August 07, 2020, 05:55:12 pm »
QFT

I am afraid that if Trump loses, it will boil down to his alienation of swing voters via his Twitter thumb. 

If it happens Donald....   Blame the Thumb
I display the Confederate Battle Flag in honor of my great great great grandfathers who spilled blood at Wilson's Creek and Shiloh.  5 others served in the WBTS with honor too.

Offline txradioguy

• Propaganda NCOIC
  • Cat Mod
  • Rule #39
« Reply #81 on: August 07, 2020, 05:59:01 pm »
I am afraid that if Trump loses, it will boil down to his alienation of swing voters via his Twitter thumb. 

If it happens Donald....   Blame the Thumb

You and I both will blame the thumb and his blind faithful that have driven away anyone who doesn't support everything Trump does 100% of the time 24/7/365.

Trump and is minions however...well they won't concede an inch that they or their guy might have had a hand in his own defeat.
The libs/dems of today are the Quislings of former years. The cowards who would vote a fraud into office in exchange for handouts from the devil.

Here lies in honored glory an American soldier, known but to God

THE ESTABLISHMENT IS THE PROBLEM...NOT THE SOLUTION

Republicans Don't Need A Back Bench...They Need a BACKBONE!

Offline catfish1957

• Laken Riley.... Say her Name. And to every past and future democrat voter- Her blood is on your hands too!!!
  • Political Researcher
« Reply #82 on: August 07, 2020, 06:03:08 pm »
You and I both will blame the thumb and his blind faithful that have driven away anyone who doesn't support everything Trump does 100% of the time 24/7/365.

Trump and is minions however...well they won't concede an inch that they or their guy might have had a hand in his own defeat.

Agreed.  If Trump loses November 3rd, this is not going to be a pleasant place.
I display the Confederate Battle Flag in honor of my great great great grandfathers who spilled blood at Wilson's Creek and Shiloh.  5 others served in the WBTS with honor too.

Offline roamer_1

« Reply #83 on: August 07, 2020, 06:03:17 pm »
I have been a fan of the Constitution Party and have been following them for quite awhile and their progress for ballot access for this November is very poor. They unfortunately are really struggling to get onto the ballot and with only 3 months to go; highly unlikely that they will be a viable alternative.  They are on the ballot in only 14 states, they are in the process of gathering signatures in 6 states and they are not on the ballot or obtaining signatures to get on to the ballot in 30 states -- that is not good news for this party.  Map @ link:

I do love their analogy of their ballot access problem (very true)

Open and equal access to the ballot is the political rights issue of 21st Century America.  Without all political ideologies having a place in the free marketplace of ideas, on an equal footing with the top two in power, life is like an ice cream shop that only serves two flavors – customers grow weary and no longer buy.  America flourishes when its citizens have real choices with which they identify philosophically.  America’s representative system of constitutional governance is doomed to fail if voters continue to be offered only vanilla and chocolate when what they really want is mint chocolate chip or a hot fudge sundae.

https://www.constitutionparty.com/elections/ballot-access/

Yes, and I know all that... And knowing that, I also know full well that even with all that, I am still more likely to see Conservative wins out of the Constitution Party than I am the Republicans.

And I very much mean every single word of that.

Offline roamer_1

« Reply #84 on: August 07, 2020, 06:05:38 pm »

Yeah... Nobody really wants to see me drunk, naked, and dancing on the pool table.  :shrug: :whistle:

:silly:

Offline catfish1957

• Political Researcher
« Reply #85 on: August 07, 2020, 06:12:20 pm »
Yes, and I know all that... And knowing that, I also know full well that even with all that, I am still more likely to see Conservative wins out of the Constitution Party than I am the Republicans.

And I very much mean every single word of that.

Castle was a much more substantial candiate than what  they yielded this year.  Not that i am against a "Joe Blow" but......

Offline DCPatriot

• "...and the winning number is...not yours!
« Reply #86 on: August 07, 2020, 06:13:21 pm »

Yeah... Nobody really wants to see me drunk, naked, and dancing on the pool table.  :shrug: :whistle:

QFT!     happy77
"It aint what you don't know that kills you.  It's what you know that aint so!" ...Theodore Sturgeon

"Journalism is about covering the news.  With a pillow.  Until it stops moving."    - David Burge (Iowahawk)

"It was only a sunny smile, and little it cost in the giving, but like morning light it scattered the night and made the day worth living" F. Scott Fitzgerald

Offline Right_in_Virginia

« Reply #87 on: August 07, 2020, 06:22:50 pm »
I don't have a plan.

So, so, so stupid.

You think you'll be running a woodshed.  :laughingdog:

So, so, so delusional.

Offline catfish1957

• Political Researcher
« Reply #88 on: August 07, 2020, 06:25:05 pm »
So, so, so stupid.

You think you'll be running a woodshed.  :laughingdog:

So, so, so delusional.

All of your posts have devolved into nothing but insults. Never any substance.  No one gives a shit what you think.

« Reply #89 on: August 07, 2020, 06:26:36 pm »

Why?  You'll finally have what you've been pushing for five years.  You'll be celebrating your flabby ass off for months,

Just watch that binge drinking .. according to reports it can kill.   : 888blackhat

Offline catfish1957

• Political Researcher
« Reply #90 on: August 07, 2020, 06:27:47 pm »
Why?  You'll finally have what you've been pushing for five years.  You'll be celebrating your flabby ass off for months,

Just watch that binge drinking .. according to reports it can kill.   : 888blackhat

More substantial posting from the village idiot. 

Offline Absalom

« Reply #91 on: August 07, 2020, 06:31:03 pm »
The point of all this is that the GOP cannot count on a Trump victory.   Indeed,  it should be planning for the eventuality of a Dem win and what it will take to fight back the next two years.   
My view is that far more resources need to be devoted to the House and Senate races.  That's the firewall that must not crumble.  We need to be prepared to play effective defense because @Mesaclone is right that a total Dem victory will be curtains for our constitutional Republic.   But if Trump loses and we can still block legislation and judges and force investigations of the hooligans,  we can recover quite nicely as early as 2022.
And we may end up a stronger and better party once Trump's in the rearview mirror.     
-----------------------------
We are up to our necks in our current morass precisely because of politics!!!
So what is your solution? Why better politics and politicians.
LORD HAVE MERCY!!!

Offline roamer_1

« Reply #92 on: August 07, 2020, 06:31:22 pm »
Castle was a much more substantial candiate than what  they yielded this year.  Not that i am against a "Joe Blow" but......

I liked Castle... I don't know what's going on yet otherwise. Won't even care until after harvest. No sense investing in what won't play, and since I am not cold calling anymore, I have no need to be on top of things.

I need about a week to research candidates, and since I pay no mind at all to stump speeches and most of the debates (I will watch long-form interviews and spontaneous town halls), they have a near zero in determining a candidate to me. I vote primarily on the record. If the record is good, then I can take the man at his word, and I will look at his platform and any pertinent arguments and defenses...

It is all quite clinical, and by the numbers for me. Prevents the idiocy of emotionalism which politicians play to. I don;t want a politician. I want a statesman.

Offline roamer_1

« Reply #93 on: August 07, 2020, 06:32:21 pm »
Reminds me. It's getting to be the season... Time to get my septic tank pumped.

Offline catfish1957

• Political Researcher
« Reply #94 on: August 07, 2020, 06:34:08 pm »
Reminds me. It's getting to be the season... Time to get my septic tank pumped.

Yeah, I bet it is quite a chore in January.  Maybe you could call RIV over and chip it out.

Offline roamer_1

« Reply #95 on: August 07, 2020, 06:35:02 pm »

« Reply #96 on: August 07, 2020, 06:36:32 pm »
All of your posts have devolved into nothing but insults. Never any substance.  No one gives a shit what you think.

Well, this is good to know.  I appreciate your candor @catfish1957 and @roamer_1

Carry on without me. 

@Cyber Liberty  @mystery-ak

« Last Edit: August 07, 2020, 06:41:41 pm by Right_in_Virginia »

Offline roamer_1

« Reply #97 on: August 07, 2020, 06:36:42 pm »
So, so, so stupid.

You think you'll be running a woodshed.

So, so, so delusional.

Nah, I ain't running sh*t. Not my circus, and not my monkey.

Offline roamer_1

« Reply #98 on: August 07, 2020, 06:39:33 pm »
Yeah, I bet it is quite a chore in January.  Maybe you could call RIV over and chip it out.

LOL! No, actually it is fine to pump it anytime. the cesspool keeps the frost off...

But with a recommendation to get the sh*t pumped every four years... Well, the presidential election seemed to be apropos and memorable.  :shrug: :silly:

Offline DB

« Reply #99 on: August 07, 2020, 06:45:52 pm »
More substantial posting from the village idiot.

Pig... Pin filled with mud and crap... They only spread it to you with no upside. I too have to learn that lesson from time to time...