Author Topic: Republicans fear disaster in November  (Read 9688 times)

Online libertybele

Re: Republicans fear disaster in November
« Reply #300 on: August 08, 2020, 07:16:01 pm »
IMHO...behind that curtain...pulling the strings...is Soros and his billions.

:beer:  I have no doubt.
Romans 12:16-21

Live in harmony with one another; do not be haughty, but associate with the lowly, do not claim to be wiser than you are.  Do not repay anyone evil for evil, but take thought for what is noble in the sight of all.  If it is possible, so far as it depends on you, live peaceably with all…do not be overcome by evil, but overcome evil with good.

Online roamer_1

« Reply #301 on: August 08, 2020, 07:20:17 pm »
@roamer_1

I agree.

"End Game" time. The are going for the "World Series."

Right... Or they are flexin. Getting ready... and this is a dress rehearsal... Hard to say yet, but it's big.

Offline sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits
« Reply #302 on: August 08, 2020, 07:22:54 pm »
IMHO...behind that curtain...pulling the strings...is Soros and his billions.

@txradioguy

Close,but no cigar. Soros is out in public,loud and proud.

He is "second tier. I want to know who pulls HIS strings.
Anyone who isn't paranoid in 2021 just isn't thinking clearly!

Offline txradioguy

• Propaganda NCOIC
  • Cat Mod
  • Rule #39
« Reply #303 on: August 08, 2020, 07:25:45 pm »
@txradioguy

His public image is a shiny object distraction for everything he's doing that we don't see.
The libs/dems of today are the Quislings of former years. The cowards who would vote a fraud into office in exchange for handouts from the devil.

Here lies in honored glory an American soldier, known but to God

THE ESTABLISHMENT IS THE PROBLEM...NOT THE SOLUTION

Republicans Don't Need A Back Bench...They Need a BACKBONE!

Offline skeeter

« Reply #304 on: August 08, 2020, 07:34:25 pm »
Nor did 99 and 44/100% of these supporting him @skeeter but I have told you from day one that draining the swamp was not going to be easy, clean, or quick and I was probably somewhat naive as well.

I admit to never imagining that the bastards would invent a pandemic to preserve their swamp but here we are.

It has been eye opening - even to cynical people our age.

Offline IsailedawayfromFR

« Reply #305 on: August 08, 2020, 07:34:52 pm »
@mrpotatohead  it appears that @Chosen Daughter may have left the forum
I do not believe it was voluntary, but forced removal.
No punishment, in my opinion, is too great, for the man who can build his greatness upon his country's ruin~  George Washington

Offline skeeter

« Reply #306 on: August 08, 2020, 07:35:35 pm »
Again, I can see why you think that... But no laws have been passed. The illusion of nirvana, if you believe it, may be gone with a POOF! as soon as January. Step back a bit and see what actually IS being passed permanently, by way of law, and things look a whole lot different. That is my basis for the claim one should write off EOs and pay them no mind.

Jussayin. AGAIN, as a general rule, not an attack. The attack stems from that root. And the offense at being attacked should not discount that root. FACTS are stubborn things.

:beer:
:beer:

Online libertybele

« Reply #307 on: August 08, 2020, 07:36:37 pm »
@txradioguy

Second tier??  I don't think so ... he dominates/owns many companies either outright or as a major stockholder and so do his kids.  Many of his foundations/projects are anti-Americana and are all part of his "Open Society Foundations"  -- now known as "Open Society Institute".

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_projects_supported_by_George_Soros

Live in harmony with one another; do not be haughty, but associate with the lowly, do not claim to be wiser than you are.  Do not repay anyone evil for evil, but take thought for what is noble in the sight of all.  If it is possible, so far as it depends on you, live peaceably with all…do not be overcome by evil, but overcome evil with good.

Offline sneakypete

• Twitter is for Twits
« Reply #308 on: August 08, 2020, 07:37:37 pm »
 wink777

@IsailedawayfromFR

If true,it was overdue. She added nothing but conflict.
Anyone who isn't paranoid in 2021 just isn't thinking clearly!

Offline IsailedawayfromFR

« Reply #309 on: August 08, 2020, 07:40:55 pm »
wink777
@IsailedawayfromFR

If true,it was overdue. She added nothing but conflict.
Had something to do with her calling Trump a Nazi and that he assassinated his own cabinet members.

And adding conflict was what Surpressed was famous for.  He is already done sometime ago.
« Last Edit: August 08, 2020, 07:41:54 pm by IsailedawayfromFR »
No punishment, in my opinion, is too great, for the man who can build his greatness upon his country's ruin~  George Washington

Offline Bigun

• Resistance to Tyrants is Obedience to God
    • The FairTax Plan
« Reply #310 on: August 08, 2020, 08:12:11 pm »
@txradioguy

I'm betting the surname is Rothchild and various others connected over time by marriage.

The Rothschild’s Global Crime Syndicate and How It Works

Read it if you dare!
"I wish it need not have happened in my time," said Frodo.

"So do I," said Gandalf, "and so do all who live to see such times. But that is not for them to decide. All we have to decide is what to do with the time that is given us."
- J. R. R. Tolkien

Offline txradioguy

• Propaganda NCOIC
  • Cat Mod
  • Rule #39
« Reply #311 on: August 08, 2020, 08:14:15 pm »
I'm betting the surname is Rothchild and various others connected over time by marriage.

The Rothschild’s Global Crime Syndicate and How It Works

Read it if you dare!

I've read it...I just don't buy tinfoil by the square yard to be able to believe it.
The libs/dems of today are the Quislings of former years. The cowards who would vote a fraud into office in exchange for handouts from the devil.

Offline Bigun

• The FairTax Plan
« Reply #312 on: August 08, 2020, 08:16:31 pm »
Second tier??  I don't think so ... he dominates/owns many companies either outright or as a major stockholder and so do his kids.  Many of his foundations/projects are anti-Americana and are all part of his "Open Society Foundations"  -- now known as "Open Society Institute".

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_projects_supported_by_George_Soros

All of that is true @libertybele but @sneakypete is right. He's just a henchman for the Rothchild empire.  You and bet that there are others as well albiet less well known to the public general public.

"So do I," said Gandalf, "and so do all who live to see such times. But that is not for them to decide. All we have to decide is what to do with the time that is given us."
- J. R. R. Tolkien

Offline Bigun

• The FairTax Plan
« Reply #313 on: August 08, 2020, 08:19:16 pm »
I've read it...I just don't buy tinfoil by the square yard to be able to believe it.

Suit yourself! You know what they say about horses and water.

But the fact is that they have been at this for longer than the has been anything known as the United States of America.

Was Andy Jackson wearing a tin foil hat when he said "I killed the bank"?  I think not.

You might try reading this as well:

https://www.amazon.com/Secrets-Temple-Federal-Reserve-Country/dp/0671675567

"In the beginning of a change, the patriot is a brave and scarce man, hated and scorned. When the cause succeeds, however, the timid join him...for then it costs nothing to be a patriot."

Mark Twain

« Last Edit: August 08, 2020, 08:26:06 pm by Bigun »

- J. R. R. Tolkien

Offline txradioguy

• Propaganda NCOIC
  • Cat Mod
  • Rule #39
« Reply #314 on: August 08, 2020, 08:27:42 pm »
Suit yourself! You know what they say about horses and water.

But the fact is that they have been at this for longer than the has been anything known as the United States of America.

Was Andy Jackson wearing a tin foil hat when he said "I killed the bank"?  I think not.

You might try reading this as well:

https://www.amazon.com/Secrets-Temple-Federal-Reserve-Country/dp/0671675567

"In the beginning of a change, the patriot is a brave and scarce man, hated and scorned. When the cause succeeds, however, the timid join him...for then it costs nothing to be a patriot."

Mark Twain

To each their own.  I just don't buy into conspiracy theories whether it's this or the loons that think 9/11 was some kind of covert U.S. operation.

Offline Bigun

• The FairTax Plan
« Reply #315 on: August 08, 2020, 08:34:45 pm »
To each their own.  I just don't buy into conspiracy theories whether it's this or the loons that think 9/11 was some kind of covert U.S. operation.

Postulates become theories and, once proven, facts!

Copurnicus was not much revered for a LONG time either.

- J. R. R. Tolkien

Offline txradioguy

• Propaganda NCOIC
  • Cat Mod
  • Rule #39
« Reply #316 on: August 08, 2020, 08:37:04 pm »
Postulates become theories and, once proven, facts!

Copurnicus was not much revered for a LONG time either.

There's a huge difference in thinking it's heresy to say the earth revolves around the sun or whether the earth is flat or not and what you're trying to convince me of.

Just sayin...

Offline truth_seeker

• Common Sense Results Oriented Conservative Veteran
« Reply #317 on: August 08, 2020, 09:05:42 pm »

Could not control herself, after repeated warnings.

The final straw was talk of assassination of the President.

No rational site owner/mod wants to be a hub for such talk.
"God must love the common man, he made so many of them.�  Abe Lincoln

Offline txradioguy

• Propaganda NCOIC
  • Cat Mod
  • Rule #39
« Reply #318 on: August 08, 2020, 09:08:24 pm »

@truth_seeker

The only site that I've ever seen that wears the fact they've had FBI and/or Secret Service show up at their offices numbers times like a badge of honor because of things members have said...is David Allen and the reprobates at DU.

Not a club I think Myst or anyone else wants to be a part of.

Offline Bigun

• The FairTax Plan
« Reply #319 on: August 08, 2020, 10:17:58 pm »

There's a huge difference in thinking it's heresy to say the earth revolves around the sun or whether the earth is flat or not and what you're trying to convince me of.

Just sayin...

Maybe if you hear it from the horse's mouth so to speak.

"Give me control of a nations' money, and I care not who runs the government."

Meyer Rothschild (1743-1812)

Woodrow Wilson gave it to them here in 1913.  They had it in Europe LONG before that.
« Last Edit: August 08, 2020, 10:44:59 pm by Bigun »

- J. R. R. Tolkien

Offline Smokin Joe

• I was a "conspiracy theorist". Now I'm just right.
« Reply #320 on: August 08, 2020, 10:43:02 pm »
@Smokin Joe

How ironic is it that the Feebs were only an honest and trustworthy agency in our Government while under the control of a cross-dressing homosexual?

The funny part is nobody could blackmail Hoover because he had blackmail material on every prominent political family in the nation.

Mutual Assured Destruction.
Yes, and that's the glue that keeps the swamp together.

Someone they haven't been able to dig dirt on using the full force of the federal Government leaves them incontinent, especially if/when he turns that force (under different management)  on them. Well, so much for my Christmas wish list.

More likely, SSDD, but we'll see.  :pop41:
How God must weep at humans' folly! Stand fast! God knows what he is doing!
Seventeen Techniques for Truth Suppression

Of all tyrannies, a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep, his cupidity may at some point be satiated; but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end for they do so with the approval of their own conscience.

C S Lewis

Online libertybele

« Reply #321 on: August 08, 2020, 11:00:13 pm »

Wow. Self-control was definitely absent at times but I had no idea that she talked of assassination.  That is over the top and extremely troubling. I'm just very surprised, especially coming from someone who declared themselves to be a Christian. I am glad then that she was shown the door.

Offline Smokin Joe

• I was a "conspiracy theorist". Now I'm just right.
« Reply #322 on: August 08, 2020, 11:00:59 pm »
Nor did 99 and 44/100% of these supporting him @skeeter but I have told you from day one that draining the swamp was not going to be easy, clean, or quick and I was probably somewhat naive as well.

I admit to never imagining that the bastards would invent a pandemic to preserve their swamp but here we are.
They were working on that in 2014. They moved that research to China and partially funded it there, possibly for deniability. (I know, that sounds like tinfoil time, but remember, the hallmark of the Obama administration was to do the outrageous and then fall back on calling it wackadoodle conspiracy theory if caught.)
I think it would have been released anyway, with Miz Hillary Care to be running that fecal extravaganza,  to 'Save the Planet', or at least as much as could be enslaved, up to that Georgia Guidestone 500,000,000 or so. 
But before they did, they would have had a vaccine that works with few or no significant side effects, and would have ramped up the mortality rate while keeping the contagion factor--exactly what they were allegedly researching: creating chimeric viruses with "enhanced capability".

When the Impeachment failed, they went with Plan B, ahead of the desired level of development, because a crisis built on fudged numbers, enhanced death rates, and media hype is better than no crisis at all.

{Note that the Democrats control the States/Cities with the worst results, including banning promising treatments, then producing tainted 'studies' to discredit them, while promoting other treatments which were found to be ineffective or less optimal (assuming the goal is to prevent death).

Note also that when numbers of cases began to subside all sorts of shaky accounting became evident, along with bad policy, and eventually when that didn't work, riots.
What's important about this is that Leftists typically disagree, will make up or fudge data to support that and then, if you won't buy what they are selling, resort to verbal or physical attack, which is precisely what is going on.}
How God must weep at humans' folly! Stand fast! God knows what he is doing!
Seventeen Techniques for Truth Suppression

Of all tyrannies, a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep, his cupidity may at some point be satiated; but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end for they do so with the approval of their own conscience.

C S Lewis

Online rustynail

« Reply #323 on: August 08, 2020, 11:07:57 pm »
"Republicans fear disaster in November" many fear he will Win.

Online libertybele

« Reply #324 on: August 08, 2020, 11:14:15 pm »
They were working on that in 2014. They moved that research to China and partially funded it there, possibly for deniability. (I know, that sounds like tinfoil time, but remember, the hallmark of the Obama administration was to do the outrageous and then fall back on calling it wackadoodle conspiracy theory if caught.)
I think it would have been released anyway, with Miz Hillary Care to be running that fecal extravaganza,  to 'Save the Planet', or at least as much as could be enslaved, up to that Georgia Guidestone 500,000,000 or so. 
But before they did, they would have had a vaccine that works with few or no significant side effects, and would have ramped up the mortality rate while keeping the contagion factor--exactly what they were allegedly researching: creating chimeric viruses with "enhanced capability".

When the Impeachment failed, they went with Plan B, ahead of the desired level of development, because a crisis built on fudged numbers, enhanced death rates, and media hype is better than no crisis at all.

{Note that the Democrats control the States/Cities with the worst results, including banning promising treatments, then producing tainted 'studies' to discredit them, while promoting other treatments which were found to be ineffective or less optimal (assuming the goal is to prevent death).

Note also that when numbers of cases began to subside all sorts of shaky accounting became evident, along with bad policy, and eventually when that didn't work, riots.
What's important about this is that Leftists typically disagree, will make up or fudge data to support that and then, if you won't buy what they are selling, resort to verbal or physical attack, which is precisely what is going on.}

All true.  However, think of what 'they' have inflicted upon the entire world.  Belgium, United Kingdom, Spain, Italy, Sweden, France, and others all have suffered tremendous loss of life. It is incomprehensible and unconscionable that the greed and lust for power has created this pandemic.