Author Topic: Republicans fear disaster in November  (Read 9634 times)

Offline skeeter

Re: Republicans fear disaster in November
« Reply #100 on: August 07, 2020, 06:47:03 pm »
You and I both will blame the thumb and his blind faithful that have driven away anyone who doesn't support everything Trump does 100% of the time 24/7/365.

Trump and is minions however...well they won't concede an inch that they or their guy might have had a hand in his own defeat.

"Minions". lol

If you guys had only a third of the contempt for the other side we might find more common ground here.

Online roamer_1

« Reply #101 on: August 07, 2020, 07:07:59 pm »
"Minions". lol

If you guys had only a third of the contempt for the other side we might find more common ground here.

Liberals are utterly vile. That goes without saying.

Offline skeeter

« Reply #102 on: August 07, 2020, 07:11:31 pm »
Liberals are utterly vile. That goes without saying.
Not good enough.

Online roamer_1

« Reply #103 on: August 07, 2020, 07:15:21 pm »
Not good enough.

Gonna have to be. I am far less concerned with what the other side does or doesn't do.

Judgment begins at home. Until your own house is in order...

Offline libertybele

« Reply #104 on: August 07, 2020, 07:30:33 pm »
The point of all this is that the GOP cannot count on a Trump victory.   Indeed,  it should be planning for the eventuality of a Dem win and what it will take to fight back the next two years.   

My view is that far more resources need to be devoted to the House and Senate races.  That's the firewall that must not crumble.  We need to be prepared to play effective defense because @Mesaclone is right that a total Dem victory will be curtains for our constitutional Republic.   But if Trump loses and we can still block legislation and judges and force investigations of the hooligans,  we can recover quite nicely as early as 2022.

And we may end up a stronger and better party once Trump's in the rearview mirror.     

You don't seem to get the reality staring us in the face right now.  IF you honestly believe that if there is a DEM win that there will ever be a chance of a GOP ever being seated again, then you are very disillusioned.  One of the very first things that they will do is grant blanket amnesty ensuring that there will never be another GOP victory; this will happen because of the number of ILLEGALS that will be granted citizenship and they will accumulate so many new voters that it will be mathematically impossible for another party to win.  Secondly, they will change the electoral process.  They will also extend the number of seats on the Supreme Court.  Any DEM victory; regaining the Senate, expanding the House and/or winning the oval office will be a disaster with NO chance of recovery.  Our Republic is gone.

There will be no chance of winning in two years if we lose this year.  Notta.  Not going to happen.  That IS reality.
Romans 12:16-21

Live in harmony with one another; do not be haughty, but associate with the lowly, do not claim to be wiser than you are.  Do not repay anyone evil for evil, but take thought for what is noble in the sight of all.  If it is possible, so far as it depends on you, live peaceably with all…do not be overcome by evil, but overcome evil with good.

Offline txradioguy

• Propaganda NCOIC
  • Cat Mod
  • Rule #39
« Reply #105 on: August 07, 2020, 07:30:44 pm »
"Minions". lol

I’ve got more contempt in my pinkie finger for the Progressive Liberal movement in this country than you’ve got in your entire body.

But you don’t realize that because you’re too busy shaming people for dating to say anything negative about Trump.

Like @Smokin Joe has said many times...your circular firing squad mentality needs to end.  You’re pointing your weapons at the wrong people.
The libs/dems of today are the Quislings of former years. The cowards who would vote a fraud into office in exchange for handouts from the devil.

Here lies in honored glory an American soldier, known but to God

THE ESTABLISHMENT IS THE PROBLEM...NOT THE SOLUTION

Republicans Don't Need A Back Bench...They Need a BACKBONE!

Offline txradioguy

• Propaganda NCOIC
  • Cat Mod
  • Rule #39
« Reply #106 on: August 07, 2020, 07:31:29 pm »
Not good enough.

@roamer_1 I think he wants you to take a knee to prove yourself.
The libs/dems of today are the Quislings of former years. The cowards who would vote a fraud into office in exchange for handouts from the devil.

Online catfish1957

• Laken Riley.... Say her Name. And to every past and future democrat voter- Her blood is on your hands too!!!
  • Political Researcher
« Reply #107 on: August 07, 2020, 07:32:16 pm »
Pig... Pin filled with mud and crap... They only spread it to you with no upside. I too have to learn that lesson from time to time...

Very true.  How he equated me, a Trump voter to me celebrating his loss in November was a tad bizarre though.  He's never liked me anyway, so what can I say.
I display the Confederate Battle Flag in honor of my great great great grandfathers who spilled blood at Wilson's Creek and Shiloh.  5 others served in the WBTS with honor too.

Offline txradioguy

• Propaganda NCOIC
  • Cat Mod
  • Rule #39
« Reply #108 on: August 07, 2020, 07:35:25 pm »
You don't seem to get the reality staring us in the face right now.  IF you honestly believe that if there is a DEM win that there will ever be a chance of a GOP ever being seated again, then you are very disillusioned.  One of the very first things that they will do is grant blanket amnesty ensuring that there will never be another GOP victory; this will happen because of the number of ILLEGALS that will be granted citizenship and they will accumulate so many new voters that it will be mathematically impossible for another party to win.  Secondly, they will change the electoral process.  They will also extend the number of seats on the Supreme Court.  Any DEM victory; regaining the Senate, expanding the House and/or winning the oval office will be a disaster with NO chance of recovery.  Our Republic is gone.

There will be no chance of winning in two years if we lose this year.  Notta.  Not going to happen.  That IS reality.

Jazzy would be happy with either Biden or someone like Jeb or Kasich. 

He’s what some here accuse you and I of being.

Offline libertybele

« Reply #109 on: August 07, 2020, 07:42:32 pm »
Castle was a much more substantial candiate than what  they yielded this year.  Not that i am against a "Joe Blow" but......

@roamer_1    @catfish1957

On May 2, 2020, the Constitution Party nominated Don Blankenship for president and William Mohr for vice-president.  I have not heard of either one of them.  I did a "search" on him and the Constitution Party is IMHO in complete disaster mode if this is the caliber of person that they are nominating to represent their party. This is obviously why they are doing so poorly with ballot access. Take a look at who he is:

Donald Leon Blankenship (born March 14, 1950) is an American business executive who was a candidate for the United States Senate in West Virginia in 2018. He was Chairman and CEO of the Massey Energy Company—the sixth-largest coal company (by 2008 production) in the United States—from 2000 until his retirement in 2010.

On December 3, 2015, Blankenship was found guilty of one misdemeanor charge of conspiring to willfully violate mine safety and health standards in relation to the Upper Big Branch Mine explosion

He has frequently spoken out about politics, the environment, unions, and coal production. In 2018, Blankenship lost a three-way Republican primary for the U.S. Senate to Patrick Morrisey. Citing false information, dirty politics and a personal unwillingness to quit, Blankenship attempted to run as the Constitution Party nominee but was unable to get on the ballot and later endorsed Morrisey.

Blankenship launched his campaign in the 2020 United States presidential election as a member of the Constitution Party on October 18/19, 2019 during a meeting of the Constitution Party national committee. According to the Constitution Party website, Don Blankenship has secured the nomination for President, along with running mate Bill Mohr.

...............Blankenship said he was "Trumpier than Trump" but that the establishment was misinforming him because they did not want him "to be in the U.S. Senate and promote the president's agenda." The national Republican leadership and allied groups made statements and ran ads against Blankenship, and the day before the Republican primary, Trump posted a tweet urging voters to vote for either of Blankenship's major primary opponents, Evan Jenkins and Patrick Morrisey, because Blankenship would not be competitive in the general election. Trump's tweet came in the wake of reporting that internal Republican polling had shown a surge in Blankenship's support among likely primary voters. Senate Majority Leader Mitch McConnell, whom Blankenship harshly criticized in his campaign, reportedly urged Trump to express opposition to Blankenship.

During the Republican primary campaign, Blankenship received criticism for calling McConnell's wife a "China person....

---- more----    https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Don_Blankenship
« Last Edit: August 07, 2020, 07:47:28 pm by libertybele »

Live in harmony with one another; do not be haughty, but associate with the lowly, do not claim to be wiser than you are.  Do not repay anyone evil for evil, but take thought for what is noble in the sight of all.  If it is possible, so far as it depends on you, live peaceably with all…do not be overcome by evil, but overcome evil with good.

Offline DB

« Reply #110 on: August 07, 2020, 07:43:10 pm »
Very true.  How he equated me, a Trump voter to me celebrating his loss in November was a tad bizarre though.  He's never liked me anyway, so what can I say.

She...

Online roamer_1

« Reply #111 on: August 07, 2020, 07:46:12 pm »
@roamer_1 I think he wants you to take a knee to prove yourself.

ROTFLMAO.
Not gonna happen.

Online catfish1957

• Laken Riley.... Say her Name. And to every past and future democrat voter- Her blood is on your hands too!!!
  • Political Researcher
« Reply #112 on: August 07, 2020, 07:46:23 pm »
On May 2, 2020, the Constitution Party nominated Don Blankenship for president and William Mohr for vice-president.  I have not heard of either one of them.  I did a "search" on him and the Constitution Party is IMHO in complete disaster mode if this is the caliber of person that they are nominating to represent their party. This is obviously why they are doing so poorly with ballot access. Take a look at who he is:

Donald Leon Blankenship (born March 14, 1950) is an American business executive who was a candidate for the United States Senate in West Virginia in 2018. He was Chairman and CEO of the Massey Energy Company—the sixth-largest coal company (by 2008 production) in the United States—from 2000 until his retirement in 2010.

On December 3, 2015, Blankenship was found guilty of one misdemeanor charge of conspiring to willfully violate mine safety and health standards in relation to the Upper Big Branch Mine explosion

He has frequently spoken out about politics, the environment, unions, and coal production. In 2018, Blankenship lost a three-way Republican primary for the U.S. Senate to Patrick Morrisey. Citing false information, dirty politics and a personal unwillingness to quit, Blankenship attempted to run as the Constitution Party nominee but was unable to get on the ballot and later endorsed Morrisey.

Blankenship launched his campaign in the 2020 United States presidential election as a member of the Constitution Party on October 18/19, 2019 during a meeting of the Constitution Party national committee. According to the Constitution Party website, Don Blankenship has secured the nomination for President, along with running mate Bill Mohr.

---- more----    https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Don_Blankenship

Nice job and find.  I just read his Constitution Party Bio.  In it, he came across as a Joe Blow down the street, minimal politico experience , and general fluff.   
I display the Confederate Battle Flag in honor of my great great great grandfathers who spilled blood at Wilson's Creek and Shiloh.  5 others served in the WBTS with honor too.

Offline txradioguy

• Propaganda NCOIC
  • Cat Mod
  • Rule #39
« Reply #113 on: August 07, 2020, 07:50:11 pm »

Offline GrouchoTex

« Reply #114 on: August 07, 2020, 07:50:44 pm »
My biggest concern is that the Democrat-registered @roamer_1 's in their Party merely opt out...STAY HOME, rather than turning out for Pres. Trump.

After 5 years of "Orangeman Bad", where is THEIR motivation?

Will the 40-80 year-old Democrat Voter show up?  Or sit it out?    :shrug:

@DCPatriot

I am a little more optimistic than some.

Biden will get his 40 to 45% Dem kool-aid drinkers that always vote Dem.

As far as the great unwashed, those middle-of -the-road undecided:

Those that like Biden, won't vote for him, because they are afraid he won't last the 4 year term, if elected.

Those that don't like Biden won't vote for him, either. They are afraid that he will last his 4 year term.

Trump wins.
« Last Edit: August 07, 2020, 08:03:09 pm by GrouchoTex »

Offline txradioguy

• Propaganda NCOIC
  • Cat Mod
  • Rule #39
« Reply #115 on: August 07, 2020, 07:51:44 pm »
@DCPatriot

As far as the great unwashed, those middle-of -the-roda undecided:

Those that like Biden, won't vote for him, because they are afraid he won't last the 4 year term, if elected.

Those that don't like Biden won't vote for him, either. They are afraid that he will last his 4 year term.

Trump wins.

I sure hope you’re right.

Offline GrouchoTex

« Reply #116 on: August 07, 2020, 07:54:54 pm »
I sure hope you’re right.

Me, too!

Sounds good on paper........

:beer:

Offline libertybele

« Reply #117 on: August 07, 2020, 07:57:00 pm »
@DCPatriot

Trump wins.

Not so sure about that.  The main objective that has been preached even before DJT took the oath of office is that he would be a one term president and he must be stopped at all costs. The DEMS have had tat focus and everything they have done has been with that goal in mind.  I think most DEMS are going to vote for Biden regardless if they think that he will be able to fulfill his first term of presidency; especially if he names a very viable VP such as Susan Rice, Michelle Obama,  or Kamala Haris.  IMHO either one of those VP's are reason to realize that it is going to be a very difficult ticket for Trump to beat.  I think most DEM voters realize that Biden is incapable of being president and that who they are really voting for is his VP.
« Last Edit: August 07, 2020, 07:58:34 pm by libertybele »

Online catfish1957

• Political Researcher
« Reply #118 on: August 07, 2020, 07:59:43 pm »
@DCPatriot

Trump wins.

Good analyis, and only one point of differenece.  I really think the middle of the road van driving soccer moms are the piviotal swing votes. Will they either:

(1) Break Trump's way due to security concerns from months of rioting on TV or:
(2) Break for Biden because of the 24/7 MSM anti-Trump brainwashing,  Trump's Tweets, or COVID-19 fatigue.

Think it is going to be close.

Offline libertybele

« Reply #119 on: August 07, 2020, 08:07:01 pm »
Good analyis, and only one point of differenece.  I really think the middle of the road van driving soccer moms are the piviotal swing votes. Will they either:

(1) Break Trump's way due to security concerns from months of rioting on TV or:
(2) Break for Biden because of the 24/7 MSM anti-Trump brainwashing,  Trump's Tweets, or COVID-19 fatigue.

Think it is going to be close.

Why would the soccer mom vote for Trump because of security concerns?  Trump sat on his thumbs way too long before he tried to do anything --- not exactly exemplary leadership behavior in times of dire straits.

Offline bilo

« Reply #120 on: August 07, 2020, 08:08:41 pm »
So you think only the Democrats will up the violence if Trump wins.  What about Trump supporters, should Trump lose?

Trump has already lined up those he intends to blame if he loses. And while he may not directly advocate for violence, his faithful followers are already ginned up, accusing anyone who does not support or vote for Trump as traitors.  The kindling is already in place. All that's needed is a match.

Of course the Rats will up the violence, it's what socialist/marxists do.

I don't see Trump supporters doing anything until the leftists start doing what they said they would do. At that point a Governor will resist and when the Rats try using federal law enforcement to coerce compliance a real resistance will begin. 
A stranger in a hostile foreign land I used to call home

Online catfish1957

• Political Researcher
« Reply #121 on: August 07, 2020, 08:12:35 pm »
Why would the soccer mom vote for Trump because of security concerns?  Trump sat on his thumbs way too long before he tried to do anything --- not exactly exemplary leadership behavior in times of dire straits.

What may appear to be lip service, is still light years above the dims.  As you may have saw in Cruz' hearings on Antifa, they (democrats) choose not to even rebuke Antifa's violence. Hell, Biden and company are complicit in the matter. 

Offline bilo

« Reply #122 on: August 07, 2020, 08:15:36 pm »

You're spot on!

I wasn't a Trump supporter the first time around, but I sure am now.
A stranger in a hostile foreign land I used to call home

Online Smokin Joe

• I was a "conspiracy theorist". Now I'm just right.
« Reply #123 on: August 07, 2020, 08:17:51 pm »
How God must weep at humans' folly! Stand fast! God knows what he is doing!
Seventeen Techniques for Truth Suppression

Of all tyrannies, a tyranny sincerely exercised for the good of its victims may be the most oppressive. It would be better to live under robber barons than under omnipotent moral busybodies. The robber baron's cruelty may sometimes sleep, his cupidity may at some point be satiated; but those who torment us for our own good will torment us without end for they do so with the approval of their own conscience.

C S Lewis

Offline Victoria33

« Reply #124 on: August 07, 2020, 08:32:54 pm »
The women's vote, using the psychological instinct of females:

Every woman with a child is fearful of COVID-19.  Trump did not/has not, removed that fear.  They will vote for Biden, hoping he can save their children from this disease.