Author Topic: Biden goes on profanity laced rant, claims he supports the second amendment and angrily denies wan  (Read 371 times)

rangerrebew

Biden goes on profanity laced rant, claims he supports the second amendment and angrily denies wanting to take guns

By

The Daily Sheeple |  Sean Walton
Published on March 10, 2020

Former Vice President Joe Biden got into a heated and profanity-laced argument with an autoworker Tuesday while touring a factory in Detroit, after the individual accused the Democratic presidential candidate of trying to take away his Second Amendment rights.

“You’re full of sh– … I support the Second Amendment,” Biden shot back, stressing he’s not going to take guns away.

The worker then told Biden, “You’re working for me, man,” and told Biden that he saw an online video supporting his claim that Biden is hostile to the Second Amendment.

https://www.thedailysheeple.com/biden-goes-on-profanity-laced-rant-claims-he-supports-the-second-amendment-and-angrily-denies-wanting-to-take-guns/

Offline Cyber Liberty

• Coffee! Donuts! Kittens!
  • Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
I remember when this happened, on March 10th....
For unvaccinated, we are looking at a winter of severe illness and death — if you’re unvaccinated — for themselves, their families, and the hospitals they’ll soon overwhelm. Sloe Joe Biteme 12/16
I will NOT comply.

Castillo del Cyber Autonomous Zone ~~~~~>                          :dontfeed:

Offline libertybele

I remember when this happened, on March 10th....

Great memory you have there.  However, on this issue I believe Sloe Joe to be a lying dog-face pony solider.  :rolling:
Romans 12:16-21

Live in harmony with one another; do not be haughty, but associate with the lowly, do not claim to be wiser than you are.  Do not repay anyone evil for evil, but take thought for what is noble in the sight of all.  If it is possible, so far as it depends on you, live peaceably with all…do not be overcome by evil, but overcome evil with good.

Offline Cyber Liberty

• Coffee! Donuts! Kittens!
  • Administrator
  • 🌵🌵🌵
Great memory you have there.  However, on this issue I believe Sloe Joe to be a lying dog-face pony solider.  :rolling:

:mauslaff:
For unvaccinated, we are looking at a winter of severe illness and death — if you’re unvaccinated — for themselves, their families, and the hospitals they’ll soon overwhelm. Sloe Joe Biteme 12/16
I will NOT comply.

Castillo del Cyber Autonomous Zone ~~~~~>                          :dontfeed:

Offline jafo2010

• Dems-greatest existential threat to USA republic!
Agree with Libertybelle.  Biden is a lying dog faced pony soldier, or, it is his senility.  He does not know where he is at any given time, why would he remember what he said in past months.  He does remember the hair on his legs from 50 + years ago and Corn Pop, but do not expect him to know what day it is, what city he is in, or who his wife is.  Those are confusing for him.